你不累吗?
Aren't you tired?
不累
No.
你要跟着我进去吗?还是在办公室等我?
Do you want to follow me in here, too,or wait in my office?
不,我还是在办公室等着吧
No, I'll wait in your office.
- 左边第一间
- 我知道,我记得
- First hall on the left.
- I know, I remember.
请接盾·布雷斯勒
Don Bresler, please.
凯伦,你能把电锯的刀片换了吗?
Karen, could you replace the blade on the saw?
早上沾了点头骨碎片
It's a little dull from this morning.
布雷斯勒在二号♥线,他有事找你
Bresler's on 2, he wants to talk to you.
你怎么在这?你想一天被炒两次吗?
What are you doing here?You wanna get fired twice in one day?
我只是来取点东西,他在二号♥线
I just came in to pick up a few things.He's on 2.
- 他要干嘛?
- 我不知道
- What does he want?
- I don't know.
他想和首席法医谈谈,那不就是找你么?
He wanted to talk to the lead coroner.
That's you, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
我去办公室接个电♥话♥,把刀片换好
I'll take the call in my office.
Get that blade, please.
好的,医生
Yes, Doctor.
等等,不是我打电♥话♥给布雷斯勒,是他打过来找我
No, wait. I didn't call Bresler, he called me.
对,是他说的
That's what he said.
好,我等着
Yes, I'll hold.
谢谢,我会尽量周一赶回去,好吗?
Thanks, I really appreciate it.And I'll try to be back by Monday, okay?
好的,谢谢,再见
Okay. Thanks. Bye.
不是,我觉得我已经说得够清楚了
No, I think I've done enough.
这样吧,你告诉他,如果他找我,我等他
You know what?Just tell him, if he needs me, I'm here.
我是柯蒂斯·艾弗里医生,好的,谢谢你
It's Dr. Curtis Avery. Yes. Thank you.
扯淡
Ridiculous.
妙极
Perfect.
- 找到了
- 还没装上?
- Found it.
- It's not on yet?
准备走了吗?
Are you ready?
3点14分,实验对象仍然持续高运动量
3:14. Subject still engaged in high level of activity.
通常来说,对象会在注射后的48小时内精神萎靡
Typically, my rats nap very heavily in the first 48 hours following an njection.
这可能是去甲肾上腺素和硝化甘油同时服用产生的效果
I wonder if this is an effect of combining the norepinephrine and nitro.
你难道一点也不累吗?
You're not the least bit tired?
既然你提到了,我可以休息一会
Now that you mention it,I could use some sleep.
我把你送到哪?
Where can I drop you off?
去你家怎么样?
How about your house?
你要来我家?
You want to come to my house?
万一你死了,至少不是死在我家的沙发上
Just in case you die,I'd rather you not do it on my couch.
你可真是贴心
Aren't you thoughtful?
你是我的,我要操你
I see you here, and I want you.
I'm gonna fuck you.
操♥死♥你!
Fuck you!
来啊
Come on.
佛祖啊,大卫!
My God.David!
硝化甘油,硝化甘油在哪?
The nitro. Where's the nitro?
张嘴
Open your mouth.
他。。。他不是,他不是凶手,凶手另有其人
He didn't kill her,He didn't kill her. Somebody else killed her.
快停下来,你不能这样下去了!
You have to stop. You can't do this!
过来
Come here.
我老婆死的时候我就倒在76英尺外
I was passed out 76 feet away from my wife when she was murdered.
就在这,烂醉如泥
Right here. Dead drunk.
你知道那是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what it's like to live with that?
我甚至。。。我不能带孩子去超♥市♥,所有人都在背后指指点点
I can't even take my kids to the store.
People are whispering and staring at me.
就连。。。就连我孩子都开始怀疑我
My own kids are starting to think that I did it.
不抓到。。。不抓到凶手,我死不罢休
I'm not going to stop until I catch the guy that killed my wife.
不抓到凶手,我。。。。
And I'm not going to stop until I get...
他妈的,爱迪
God damn it, Eddie.
你个小傻♥逼♥
You stupid little jerk.
怎么了?
What is it?
傻♥逼♥杂种
Stupid mutt.
是一条狗,他要杀了它
It's the dog. He's killing him.
大卫,我在这,快醒醒
David, stay with me. Stay here.
是道顿的记忆
Dutton's memory.
看着我
Look at me.
看着照片,大卫
Look at the picture, David.
和我讲讲玛丽和孩子的事
Go on. Tell me about Mary and the kids.
她是我生命中的彩虹
She was the best thing that ever happened to me.
讲给我听听
Tell me about her.
我们当时争吵了几个月
We were arguing for months.
是我不好
It was my fault.
我一直在酗酒
My drinking was out of control.
有一晚我喝醉了
One night I just lost it.
我开始砸东西
I started smashing things.
我道了歉,但是。。。
I apologized, but...
一切再也回不到从前
Things were never the same after that.
她遇害的前一天说
The day before she died,
我们需要好好谈谈
she said that we had to talk.
她说,我们都得为对方负责
She said we had to start taking responsibility for our relationship.
我明白她想离婚
I figured she wanted a divorce,
所以我又出去喝酒
so I went out and got drunk.
我本该陪着她
I should have been there for her.
她甚至没来得及告诉我,那时候她已经怀孕五周了
She never had the chance to tell me she was five weeks pregnant.
我是在尸检报告里看到的
I read about it in an autopsy report.
我想她
I miss her.
真的好想他
I really miss her.
会好起来的
It's all right.
所需的设备我都齐全,也没必要让其他人参与
I have all the equipment I need.No one needs to know.
我可以自己完成实验
I could do the tests myself.
你知道你在说什么吗?
Do you know what you're asking me to do here?
他现在已经失控
He's out of control.
在找到凶手之前,他是不会停下的
He's not going to stop until he finds the man who killed his wife.
我知道
I know that.
你不得不承认,或许能抓到凶手,对吗?
You have to admit, it's possible, right?
对,有这个可能
Yeah, it's possible.
那么,作为他的朋友,你愿意帮我吗?
So, you're his friend. Will you help me?
斯塔顿不会知道这事的
Stratton can never find out about this.
你在哪弄到的她的胎血?
Where did you get her fetal blood?
是艾弗里给我的
Avery gave it to me.
他说他从来没有想过做亲子鉴定
He said it never occurred to him either to do a paternity test.
你昨天说的话提醒了我
Some of things you said last night struck me as odd.
比如,玛丽从没告诉你怀孕的事
Like the fact that Mary never told you she was pregnant.
我离过婚,我知道发生了什么
I've been through a divorce,I know what can happen.
很抱歉告诉你这些
I'm sorry you had to find out like that.
换个思路想一下
There is another way to look at it.
也许孩子的父亲就是你要找的人
Maybe he's the man you've been looking for.
至今没人意识到他的存在,所以没人怀疑到他身上,不是吗?
It sounds like nobody knew about him,
so how could he be a suspect until now?
你知道这个人可能是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who he might be?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
- 侬来组撒?
- 我们得聊聊
- What are you doing here?
- We need to talk.
- 和我的律师聊去吧
- 我不是说孩子的事
- You talk to my lawyer.
- I'm not talking about the kids.
- 我和你没什么好聊的,我要报♥警♥了
- 玛丽当时和谁好上了?
- I'm not talking to you, I'm calling the cops.
- Who was she seeing?
凯丽,我刚做过亲子鉴定,玛丽肚子里的孩子不是我的
I just came from a paternity test.That baby wasn't mine.
你为什么要那么做?!
Why are you doing this?!
凯丽,如果你不告诉我的话...
Kelly, if you don't tell me what was going on...
咋地?你要像打玛丽那样打我吗?
Are you going to hit me the way you did Mary?
- 我从没打过玛丽,你知道的
- 哦是吗?
- I never hit her and you know it.
- Do I?
你难道就没有想过,哪怕是一个念头,我可能是无辜的吗?
Did you ever stop and think for one
moment that I might actually be innocent?
实不相瞒
To be perfectly honest,
没有
no.
我只能让警♥察♥来联♥系♥你录个口供了
I'm going to have the police contact you
for a statement.
我不会再让你继续侮辱她的尸骨
I'm not going to allow you to rob her of her dignity.
- 和警♥察♥说吧
电影精选列表