导演:
约翰·达尔(代表作:美剧《嗜血法医》)
主演:
雷·利奥塔(代表作:《汉尼拔》)
主演:
琳达·费奥伦蒂诺(代表作:《黑衣人1》)
瞧这阵势,为什么记者跑的比谁都快?
Look at this.How do they always get here before we do?
是警方无线电台
Police band radios.
我只是问着玩的,大卫,并不指望什么答案
That was a rhetorical question, David.I didn't really expect an answer.
你懂我的,柯蒂斯,把他们裹在塑料袋子里还顺眼一些
You know me, Curtis. I think most of them would look better in plastic zipper suits.
有防毒面具吗?
Did you bring the smoke?
没有,我采集到了类似指纹的东西
No, I figured something like fingerprints we could just guess.
当然,我带了面具
Yeah, I brought the smoke.
重案组警官盾·布雷斯勒
我所能告知的是,这是一起恶性连环杀人案
What I can tell you is,we've got a multiple homicide.
然而目前暂时没有任何嫌疑人的线索
No suspects are in custody at the present time.
凯文,想要说两句吗?
Kevin, you want the statement?
鉴证科法医给我们提供了重要的方向,我们正尽力侦查
Forensics has given us a significant lead,which we are investigating.
就这样了,谢谢
That's all for now.Thank you.
很抱歉,就这么多
I'm sorry. That's it.
-嘿,盾哥
-Hey,Don
-大卫,很高兴你能加入
-Glad you could join us.
你们老大早在那里踱步
Your boss is already in there shuffling around, scratching his ass,
撅着腚在那里祈求灵感呢
praying for divine inspiration.
- 我们的方向是什么?
- 谁说我们有方向?
- What's the lead?
- Who said we had a lead?
你说的,你刚不是说鉴证科给你提供了方向吗
You did.You said Forensics gave you a lead.
那我该怎么说,大卫?
What am I supposed to say, Dave?
法医都找不到线索,难道还要再叫人过来吗?
The ME can't find anything, so we had to bring in his brilliant assistant?
如果凶手不是吸血鬼的话
If it ain't Count fucking Dracula.
- 歇歇吧,斯图
- 还是不说吗?
- Give it a rest, Stew.
- Still not talking?
你会喜欢的,医生,是你好的那口
You'll like it in there, Doc.It's your kind of party.
她的名字叫多娜·波曼,西雅图艺术学院的学生
Her name's Donna Berman,a student at the Seattle Art Institute.
杯具啊
Fucking shame.
这边还有一具男尸,后面还有两具
We got that guy,we got two bods in the back.
这位是吴先生,后面的是常先生
Here we got Mr. Wu,and back here is Mr. Chang.
嘿,迈克尔
Hi, Michael.
大卫
David.
口味真重,不是吗?
It's provocative, isn't it?
尸体的位置表明有两个枪手
The position of the bodies indicates two shooters,
一个靠着柜台,一个靠着门
one by the counter, the other by the door.
伤口看上去是被点四五子弹打的,可能是一场失败的持枪抢劫
Wounds look like.45s.Probably a failed stick-up.
从墙上的弹坑和血液的飞溅程度来看,我认为是马格南左轮
Judging from the holes in the wall and the blood splatter, I'd say it was a Magnum.
点三五七
My guess, a.357.
如果说是抢劫,凶手并没有四处搜钱
If it was a stick-up,the perp wasn't looking for money.
- 你怎么知道?
- 瞧
- How do you know that?
- Look.
好吧,明早9点,把完整报告放我办公桌上
Okay, I'd like a full report on my desk by 9:00 a.m.
我10点有记者招待会,听清了吗?
I have a press conference at 10:00.You got that?
嗯,好的
Yeah, okay.
- 晚安
- 明天见
- Good night.
- See you tomorrow.
好的
All right.
我们带面具勘察一下吧
Let's smoke it.
戴着面具安心多了,谢谢
That's good with the smoke, thank you.
走,就在那边
Here we go. Right here.
这里的被抹去了
This one's been wiped.
我们清算一下,看看柜子里是什么
Let's do an inventory,and find out what was in these drawers.
哈罗德,请清查柜子
Harold, inventory of the drawer, please.
想想毒品吧,医生,这儿是他妈的药店
Try drugs, Doc. It's a fucking drug store.
瘾君子袭击药店,谁会想到啊?
Drug store hit by a junkie.Who would have thought?
真是有趣的刑侦工作
Pretty fancy forensic work.
谢谢,斯图尔特
Thank you, Stewart.
迪克·特雷西搞定以后记得上锁
When Dick Tracy's done in there, lock it up.
大卫,我找到一块糖果,算是个收获
David, I found a candy bar. It's a PayDay.
没有指纹,但是有明显的咬痕
No prints, but the bite mark's not bad.
什么?
What?
你觉得有什么联♥系♥吗?
You think there's a connection?
当然,对糖块做一个48小时加急DNA检测
Absolutely. Do a 48-hour rush DNA analysis on the candy bar.
- 我该怎么跟斯塔顿说?
- 啥也别说
- What am I going to tell Stratton?
- Nothing.
你知道做检测要花多少钱吗?他会看到的
You know what that's gonna cost?He'll see the paperwork.
告诉他是例行流程,他不会看出来问题的
Just tell him it's routine.He won't know the difference.
我要是被炒了,你会来流浪汉救助站看我吗?
When I get fired,will you visit me at the homeless shelter?
柯蒂斯,帮帮我,拜托了
Curtis, help me out, please.
好吗?算我求你
Okay? Please.
- 好吧
- 谢谢
- All right.
- Thank you.
这是今晚药店里的照片,这是玛丽办公室的照片,你看
This is a photo from tonight's pharmacy,and this is one from Mary's office. Look.
- 你想说明什么?
- 药店案的凶手可能就是杀我妻子那人
- What's your point?
- The pharmacy shooter could be my guy.
你认识几个人会这样扭火柴盒的?
How many guys do you know that twist up a matchbook like this?
仔细看
Look at it.
现在是清晨4点半,我已经工作18个小时了
It's 4:30 in the fucking morning,and I've been up for 18 hours.
- 你还要我怎样?
- 我要你逮住他审问我妻子的事
- What do you want me to do?
- I want you to question him about my wife.
就这样?
That's it?
是的
Yeah.
好吧,可以,我也想逮住这家伙
Well, you got it. I want to get this guy, too.
我知道对你来说很难,大卫
I know it's been hard on you, Dave.
但有时候你还是要学会淡忘
But sometimes you just gotta let things go.
我做不到,盾哥
I can't, Don.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们会抓到这厮的
We'll get this guy.
- 那个就是吗,爸爸?
- 让我看看?
- Is that it, Daddy?
- Let me see.
是的,那就是我长大的地方
Yes, that's where I grew up.
这边是我上高中的地方,加菲尔德高中
Right over here is where I went to high school, Garfield High.
- 和吉米·亨德里克斯是校友
- 谁是吉米·亨德里克斯?
(译者注:吉米·亨德里克斯是著名的摇滚电吉他大♥师♥)
- Same high school as Jimi Hendrix.
- Who's Jimi Hendrix?
妈妈也在这里念书吗?
Did Mommy go to Garfield High School, too?
不是
No.
她去了北方的高中,在大学旁边
She went to high school up north,next to the university.
- 她就在那里成为律师的吗?
- 是的
- Is that where she became a lawyer?
- Yes.
我也想和妈妈一样当一名律师
I want to be a lawyer, just like Mommy.
我以为你和我一样想当医生呢
I thought you wanted to be a doctor,like me.
不,律师能赚大钱
No. Lawyers make more money.
- 他们会赚钱,是吗?
- 是的
- They do, do they?
- Yes, they do.
你呢,卡尔拉?你想当什么?
What about you, Cara?What do you want to be?
我不知道,我们能走了吗?这里好冷
I don't know. Can we go? It's cold up here.
好吧
Okay.
- 玩得开心吗?
- 好屌♥啊
- Did you have a good time?
- Yeah.
- 你呢,卡尔拉?
- 还凑合吧
- How about you, Cara?
- It was okay, I guess.
卡尔拉!琳蒂!来这边
Cara! Lindy! Over here.
再见,爸爸,今晚我们要去溜冰
Bye, Dad. We're going ice-skating tonight.
不亲我一下吗?
Don't I get a kiss?
抱歉
Sorry.
- 我爱你
- 我也爱你
- I love you.
- I love you, too.
- 下周见?
- 当然
- See you next week?
- Okay.
该走啦
Gotta go.
看老爸给我买♥♥了什么
Look what Dad got me.
- 我坐前面
- 不,我坐前面
- I get the front seat.
- No, you don't.
你坐后面,你做前面
You get in the back, you get in the front.
- 希拉
- 你忘了
- Sheila.
- You forgot.
电影精选列表