but the bitter, hard -to -swallow medicine.
而是苦到难以吞咽的那种药
As he walked down those mighty steps, Dan was a new man.
当他走下那些冗长台阶时 丹改头换面了
A cop. A hero. And a father to a proud son.
一个警♥察♥ 一个英雄 也是一个骄傲儿子的父亲
Help me! Please, help! Somebody, help me!
救命! 请救救我! 谁来救救我啊!
Help!
救命!
Huh? Underdog.
超狗
How many other flying dogs in red sweaters do you know?
你认识多少个穿红毛衣的飞行狗呢?
Underdog, I just knew you would come.
超狗 我就知道你会来
Quick, there's not much time. Take the vial to the police.
快 时间不多了 带那瓶子去找警♥察♥
You got it. Don't drop it.
没问题 别弄掉了
Look! It's Underdog!
看! 是超狗!
Stand back! Stand back!
退后! 退后!
Mission Control, removal of the thermal blankets from the MBS is successful.
任务控制中心 成功移除平台热量毯
Hey. Houston, we have a beagle.
休士顿 我们有一只猎犬
Hot! Hot! Hot! Ow. That burns!
烫! 烫! 烫! 烧起来了!
Look, up there.
看 那上面
Oh, God.
天啊
Dad.
爸
Jack. Shoeshine.
杰克 擦鞋童
Shh! Jack, call me "Underdog."
嘘! 杰克 叫我 超狗
Oh, man. That was by far my worst landing ever.
老天 那是我目前为止最差劲的降落
Well, I guess I'll see you around, Underdog.
我猜我还会再见到你 超狗
Yeah, see you around, kid.
嗯 后会有期 小子
You're going to love solitary, Doc.
你会喜欢隔离房♥的 博士
My isolation will be nothing more than an enclave
我的隔离将不过是闭关潜修
in which I can focus my intellectual powers
我可以将我的智力专注在
upon the task of wreaking my vengeance
如何泄忿复仇的计划上
on that pathetic house pet, Underdog.
报复那只可悲的家庭宠物 超狗
You know what?
你知道吗?
Solitary is a relative term, Doc.
隔离是种相对关系 博士
Meet your new roommate.
见见你的新室友
Hey! I took the top bunk.
嘿! 我占了上铺
I thought it would be too paradoxical for you.
我想说你睡上铺就太过矛盾了
No, you can't do this to me. Yes, I can. I just did.
不 你不可以对我这么做 我可以 我刚刚做了
Noo!
不!
then Underdog ran out with the bomb
然后超狗带着炸♥弹♥飞奔而去
and buried it farther than any bone has ever been buried!
埋得比任何骨头埋入的还要深!
Sounds like I missed all the excitement.
听起来好像我错过了精彩好戏
Oh, yeah, you did. Hey! What happened to your tail?
是的 你错过了 嘿! 你的尾巴怎么了?
Oh, uh, it got burnt reentering the atmosphere.
哦 重新进入大气层时被烧的
Shoeshine, where do you come up with this stuff?
擦鞋童 你怎么想出这种话来的?
Help! Somebody, please help me!
救命! 拜托谁来救救我!
Excuse me a moment. Ha.
恕我失陪一会
Excuse me just for one moment.
恕我失陪一会
You see, some heroes are born, destined for greatness.
你瞧 有些英雄天生注定丰功伟业
Others are made.
其他则是塑造出来的
Everyday men and women, and, yes, dogs,
每一天有男有女 是的 还有狗
who rise up in times of crisis,
在危机时刻挺身而出
no matter how high the odds are stacked against them.
无论情势对他们有多么地不利
These are the heroes we all have inside us.
这些是我们体内都有的英雄因子
These are the underdogs.
这些是超狗
Look, it's Speed Bump. You again?
看 是减速板 又是你?
Runt, are you still hard of hearing?
小鬼 你听力还是很差吗?
Yeah, hello? I told you to stay away.
是呀 喂? 我叫你离远一点的
Listen, I'm in a hurry. Don't mess with me.
听着 我赶时间 别惹我
He's just like all little dogs.
他就像所有的小狗一样
All bark, no bite.
光会吠 不会咬
I do not bite. Yes, that is true.
我不会咬 确实是真的
But see what my bark will do to you.
但瞧瞧我朝你吠的结果怎样
Huh? That's just bad rapping, dog.
啥? 虚张声势罢了
Whoa!
哇!
Ooh, I didn't need to see that.
我没必要看见那个
Boss, you're so pink. It's very becoming.
老大 你好粉♥嫩♥ 非常适合呢
Ahhh! I'm naked. I'm naked!
啊! 我裸体 我裸体!
Look! Up in the sky!
看! 天空上!
It's a bird. It's a plane.
是鸟 是飞机
It's a frog. A frog?
是青蛙 青蛙?
Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog.
不是鸟 不是飞机 也不是青蛙
It's just little old me, Underdog!
只是又小又老的我 超狗!
Scene two -o -seven. Take 27.
第207场 第27次
And... action!
开拍!
There's no need to fear, underwear is...
无需害怕 内♥裤♥在...
I'm sorry, did I just say "underwear?"
对不起 我刚刚说 内♥裤♥ 吗?
Do it again. Please cut that out of the movie.
重来一遍 请剪掉刚刚那段
Take 21. Action!
第21次 开拍!
There's no need to...
无需...
Wait, what is there no need to?
等等 无需怎样?
Script Supervisor, what's the line?
编剧 台词是什么?
Whoa!
哇!
What's my motivation again?
再说一次我的动机为何?
Uh, you're a superhero.
你是超级英雄
Oh. Hey!
哦 嘿!
Action! Can I get an ice pack?
开拍! 能给我个冰袋吗?
Whoa.
哇
Somebody moved the floor. Nice.
有人移♥动♥了地板 不错
Take 25.
第25次
Who's stepping on my cape? Cut!
谁踩住我的披风? 卡!
There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!
无需害怕 超狗在此!
Cut! I'll be in my trailer.
卡! 我会在我的拖车里
He's here!
他在这里!
电影精选列表