How did you learn to speak English?
你怎么学会讲英语的?
How should I know? Can you speak other languages?
我哪知道? 你会讲其它语言吗?
A little retriever. Some shih tzu. My Chihuahua is a little rusty, though.
一点点猎犬语 一点点西施犬语 我的吉娃娃语有点生疏了
OK, I mean other human languages. So English isn't enough for you?
好的 我是指其它的人类语言 英语对你还不够吗?
Jack?
杰克?
Shh! That's Molly, a reporter for the school paper.
嘘! 那是茉莉 校刊记者
She'll have a field day with you. Just speak dog.
她会逗逗你的 讲狗语就好
Arf. Arf.
汪汪
Hey, how's it going? Good.
嘿 你好吗? 很好
Were you just talking to someone? Just my dog.
你刚刚在跟谁讲话吗? 就我的狗
I've got my dog, too. Polly!
我也有带狗来 波莉!
OK, here we go.
好的 上吧
Uh, hello. I'm Shoeshine.
你好 我是擦鞋童
Oh, well, hello. I'm Polly.
你好 我是波莉
I think she likes him.
我想她喜欢他
I've never seen you. Are you new to this park?
我以前没见过你 你是初到这公园的吗?
Oh, yeah, I just, uh, relocated.
是的 我刚搬来
You smell wonderful. Like a half -eaten pig's ear.
你身上好香 好像啃了一半的猪耳朵
Excuse me. "Pig's ear?"
抱歉 猪耳朵?
Is that what passes for a pick -up line?
那是搭讪台词吗?
No, no. I, uh...
不 不是 我...
Well, I've got to get going. Come on, Polly.
我得走了 来吧 波莉
Master calls. So, uh, will I see you again?
主人叫我了 那么 我还会见到你吗?
Look, you're a cute beagle and all,
你是很可爱的猎犬
but I want a little pizzazz in a relationship.
但我想要关系中带点潇洒
A guy who can sweep me off my feet, you know?
一个能够令我倾倒的家伙 你懂吗?
Hmm... But we can be friends, OK?
但我们可以做朋友 好吗?
See you later. Yeah. See you later.
回头见了 嗯 回头见了
"Friends?" "Friends?" I don't want to be friends.
朋友? 朋友? 我不想当朋友
I'm looking to settle down, to find Mrs. Right.
我想找个真命天女成家
She could be Polly Shoeshine.
她可能会是波莉擦鞋童
Or is it Polly Shine? Or is it...
或叫波莉擦? 或叫...
Hey, Frisbee!
嘿 飞盘!
What was that? It's my instincts.
那是啥呀? 我的本能
I just can't help myself.
我就是不由自主
Whoo! What a rush.
好赶唷
OK. What else do you do?
好的 你还会做什么?
Now bury the bone. Let's go. Good boy. Bury the bone.
去埋骨头 去吧 乖孩子 去埋骨头
Uh, excuse me. You want to tell me why you're talking to me like that?
抱歉 你想告诉我 为什么用那种语气对我讲话吗?
What? It's doggy talk.
怎么? 那是狗狗语啊
Well, it's demeaning. Give me the stick.
那有失身份 木棍给我
Hey, I think I struck oil. Shoeshine, get out of there. Come on.
嘿 我想我钻到石油了 擦鞋童 快出来
I hope no one saw that.
希望没被人看见
What else do dogs do? Hey, they smell.
狗还会做什么? 嘿 辨味
How's your smelling? My schnoz ain't too good.
你的嗅觉如何? 我的嗅觉不太好
Got me fired from my last job.
害我丢了上回的头路
That's ridiculous. Come on, just try it.
太荒谬了! 快点 试一下嘛
Smelling makes me nervous, and I...
辨味令我紧张 而且我...
Ah... ah... ah -choo!
哈...哈...哈啾!
Glad I didn't try to hold that one in.
幸好我没试图憋住
I would have blown my brains out of my ears.
否则我的脑子可能从耳朵喷了出去
OK. Um, what are they saying?
好的 他们在说什么?
...when I talk like that. I'm not gonna spend...
...当我那样讲时 我不会花费...
I know. We'll talk later. Bye.
我知道了 晚点再聊 拜
Catch the ball right in the web of the glove.
用手套接住球
Maybe we should see other people.
也许我们应该跟其他人交往
He thinks it would be better if they saw other people.
他认为他们跟其他人交往会比较好
She says for all she cares he can go eat...
她说叫他去吃屎...
People eat that, too?
人也吃那个吗?
Help! Let me go.
救命! 放我走
It's Polly and that girl who follows her around.
是波莉和跟在她身边的那女孩
Molly. She's with two other guys.
茉莉 她跟两个家伙在一起
They're stealing her backpack. This way.
他们要偷她的背包 这边
Hey! Wait.
喂! 等等
Slow down. No, you speed up. Use all four legs.
慢一点 不 你加速 四条腿全用上
This is incredible. I've never run this fast before.
不可思议 我以前从未跑这么快过
It feels like my feet aren't even touching the ground...
感觉好像我的脚离地了...
I can fly?
我会飞?
Hey!
嘿!
Whoa! Look out!
哇! 当心!
This is way better than sticking your head out of a moving car.
这比在行进间的车子中 探出头还要爽太多了
Oh, no! I'm blind. I can't see. Oh, no.
不好! 我瞎了 我看不见了 糟糕
I don't want to see.
我不想看得见
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me. Pardon me.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Out of the way.
抱歉 让开
I'm good. I'm good.
我很好 我很好
Spicy mustard.
呛辣芥末
Ow! Where are the brakes on this thing?
这玩意的刹车在哪?
I got a camera. Hurry up.
拿到一台相机 动作快
Hello? 911?
喂? 911?
Uh -huh. Someone just swooped in and saved you?
有人见义勇为救了你?
You think you could describe him?
你可以描述他的长相吗?
Yes. He was white.
可以 他是白色的
Molly, hey. Um, are you all right? Mm hmm.
茉莉 你没事吧? 嗯
OK, so he's a Caucasian? Actually, I think he was brown.
好的 他是白种人? 事实上 我想他是棕色的
He was light brown with white spots on his belly, paws and tail.
他是浅棕色 肚子上有白色斑点 有爪子和尾巴
He had black whiskers, brown eyes and a wet nose.
他有黑色胡子 棕色眼睛和湿鼻子
Like this?
像这样?
Shoeshine? Shoeshine.
擦鞋童? 擦鞋童
Shoeshine, you here?
擦鞋童 你在这吗?
Sorry, Jack.
对不起 杰克
I didn't mean to break those cars
我不是故意撞坏那些车子
or those garbage cans or that building.
或那些垃圾桶或大楼
Shoeshine, you're a hero.
擦鞋童 你是个英雄
No, I don't want to be a hero. I'll screw it up.
不 我不想当英雄 我会搞砸的
Trust me on this one.
相信我的话
I just wanted a home, a place where I belonged.
我只想要一个家 一个我归属的地方
Just because I have these powers doesn't make me a hero.
虽然我有这些力量 不表示我就是英雄
Shoeshine, it depends on what you do with them.
擦鞋童 那就看你如何运用了
Maybe. But promise me, no one can find out.
也许吧 但向我保证 没人会发现
Not even your dad. Oh, my dad.
连你♥爸♥也不行 哦 我爸
Easy. Easy.
轻点 轻点
Do you see a tennis ball anywhere?
你有见到网球在哪吗?
Just put it in the corner.
就摆到角落
You know, traditionally, the dog makes the mess
就传统上 狗儿制♥造♥脏乱
and the human cleans it up.
而人类负责清理
I'm looking for my beagle. He, uh, does tricks and stuff.
我在找我的猎犬 它会耍把戏之类的
I'm... I'm sorry. I haven't seen him.
对不起 没见到
What was that? That was my, um... my grandpa.
那是什么声音? 是我的...爷爷
He's blind, and we're just rearranging the furniture.
他是瞎子 我们刚刚在重摆家具
Are you all right in there, Gramps? Who you calling Gramps?
你那边没事吧 爷爷? 你叫谁爷爷啊?
Get back in here and help me move the couch.
快进来帮我搬沙发
You're making your blind grandfather move a couch?
你教你的瞎子爷爷搬沙发?
It was either that or repave the driveway. His choice.
不是那样就是重铺车道 他自己选的
Good luck finding your dog.
祝你幸运找到你的狗
Do you belong to that guy? What? Me? No.
你属于那家伙的吗? 什么? 我? 不
Then who was he? How should I know?
那他是谁? 我哪知道?
All you humans look alike.
你们人类长得都差不多
Oh, it's my dad.
哦 是我爸
OK. I'm going to go out there and stall him,
好的 我出去拖住他一会
and you try and make things look as normal as possible in here.
你设法将东西尽可能恢复正常
Talking dog will try to make things normal. Check.
讲话的狗会设法让东西恢复正常 没问题
All clean.
都干净了
Dad, Dad, hey. Hey, how are you? What's up?
爸 爸 嘿 你好吗? 什么事?
Do you need help? Sure, yeah. Thanks.
需要帮忙吗? 当然 谢了
Wait. I'm going to put these inside,
等等 我把这些拿进去
and then we're going to go for a walk.
然后我们去散个步
A walk?
散步?
You and me are going to go for a walk?
你和我要去散步?
电影精选列表