That should be me on the front page,
上头版的人应该是我
not that stupid mutt.
不是那只笨狗
I need a sample of his DNA.
我需要它的DNA样本
How do you look in a dress?
你穿女装看起来如何?
Somebody, help me!
谁来救救我啊!
Hey. Oh, my gosh.
嘿 我的天啊
What's going on there?
那里是怎么回事?
Help me! Help me! I'm a clumsy old woman!
救命! 救命啊! 我是个笨手笨脚的老太婆!
I thought my window was a door!
我把窗户误当成门了!
There's no need to fear.
无需害怕
Underdog is... moving too fast.
超狗...移♥动♥得太快了
I seriously need to work on my landing.
我真的需要多练习一下降落
When old ladies are falling, I'm not slow.
当老太婆摔落时 我可不慢
It's hip -hip -hip, and away I go.
我来了
Way to go, Underdog!
干得好 超狗!
You're safe now, ma'am.
你安全了 夫人
And, in the future, try to stay away from open windows.
往后呢 尽量远离开启的窗户
Lovely pup. I'm so grateful. A little treat for you.
可爱的小狗 我实在感激不尽 送你一点小礼物
Yes. It's called a choke chain.
是的 叫作铁颈链
What's the matter, doggy? Can't breathe?
怎么了 狗狗? 不能呼吸吗?
Hey, it's you. Let's go.
嘿 是你 我们走
As soon as I knew it was Cad, I took him for a walk.
一知道是卡德 我就带他去散步
Whoa!
哇!
Burns! My parts! Heel, dog!
烫! 我快散了! 停 狗!
Please heel! Burns!
请停下! 烫呀!
You slack -jawed, mouth -breathing imbecile!
你这成事不足败事有余的饭桶!
I should have put strychnine
我应该早在几个月前就
in your chocolate milk months ago.
把番木鳖碱搀入你的巧克力牛奶里
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't dispose of you right now!
立刻给我一个 为何我不该开除你的理由!
Well, uh... I got this.
呃...我有这个
My first collar ever, and I lose it to some guy in a dress.
我的第一个项圈 却落入一个穿女装的家伙手里
I sat there hoping Jack wouldn't ask about it.
我坐在那儿 希望杰克不会问起
Where's your collar?
你的项圈呢?
My collar? Yeah.
我的项圈? 是的
Oh, um, it must have fallen off.
一定是掉落了
Kicking butt and taking names, huh?
打斗输了吗?
No, just barking at myself in the mirror.
不 只是朝镜中的我在吠
I'll tell you, it never gets old.
我告诉你 不会变老的
We're gonna go meet Molly and Polly at the library.
我们要去图书馆见茉莉和波莉
Cool. A double date.
酷 双重约会
It's not exactly a date. Whatever.
绝对不算约会 随便啦
But when I give you "the look," make yourself scarce
但是当我给你 使眼色 时 你别在一旁
so I can make my move.
我才好采取行动
Your move? You have a move?
采取行动? 你有行动?
I use my paws and drag my butt on the ground.
我用我的爪子拖着屁♥股♥在地上爬
Chicks dig that. OK.
小妞喜欢那样 好的
Hey, nice beagle.
嘿 不错的猎犬呢
Just like Underdog, huh? Underdog? Him?
就像超狗一样 超狗? 它?
No, no. Only thing strong about this dog is his breath.
不 不是 这狗唯一强的是他的口臭
Hmm? Sure looks like Underdog.
真的很像超狗
Hey. Sorry.
嘿 对不起
We need to work on your identity.
我们需要加强你的身份保密
OK, as long as I don't look ridiculous.
好 只要看起来别滑稽
I look ridiculous.
我看起来很滑稽
It makes you look taller. That's a good thing.
令你看起来比较高 那是好事
Hey, speed bump. You survived.
嘿 减速板 你没死啊
Let me guess. You went for satellite instead of cable.
让我猜一下 你是在接收卫星讯号♥而不是第四台
Put a muzzle on it.
套上你的口罩吧
What's the matter, runt?
怎么了 小鬼?
You let your girlfriend do the talking for you?
让你女朋友替你开口吗?
Maybe you can't hear me.
也许你听不见我
So, if you ever want to be with a real dog, give me a sniff.
如果你想跟真正的狗在一起 就来找我吧
You're a real player, boss. Let's go, fellas.
你是真正的玩家 老大 我们走 各位
We showed him, huh, boss? What do you mean, "we?"
我们给他下马威了 老大 你说 我们 是啥意思?
Shoeshine, come on. You got to stand up for yourself.
擦鞋童 别这样嘛 你得为自己挺身而出
Would Underdog have backed down from that mongrel?
超狗面对那种杂种狗会退缩吗?
Underdog. Oh, the way his ears flop when he flies,
超狗 他飞行的时候 耳朵扬起的样子
that shimmering coat.
闪闪发光的外套
Could you imagine me
你能想像我...
off leash with Underdog? Hmm.
与超狗出游的情景吗?
There isn't a hose cold enough to break that up.
用水管冷水冲击也无法拆散
I wish I could meet him.
但愿我能够遇见他
Well, you know, they say he answers every call for help.
听说他回应每个求救讯号♥
Really?
真的?
Help. Oh, help.
救命 哦 救命
Help, help.
救命 救命
Help! Hello?
救命! 喂?
Oh, my.
天哪
Where, oh, where can my Underdog be?
我的超狗会在哪呢?
Did somebody order a hero?
有谁订购英雄吗?
Underdog!
超狗!
Why, oh, why have you called for help?
你为什么求救呢?
I was flying by when I heard you yelp.
我飞过时正好听见你的叫喊
Oh. Um...
哦 呃...
"Help." Right.
救命 对
I'm... I'm out of food.
我...我食物没了
Your bowl is empty, that is true.
你的碗是空的 那是真的
Might I have a date with you?
我可否与你约会呢?
Excuse me. Do you only speak in rhyme?
抱歉 你讲话都要押韵吗?
My rhymes are merely said in fun. OK, I'm done.
我押韵纯粹是说好玩的 好的 不押了
Good.
很好
It's beautiful, isn't it? Yes, you are.
很美 是不是? 是的 你很美
Uh... you are right about that.
你说的很对
Moon? Stars? The yard? Sorry, what were we looking at again?
月亮? 星星? 庭院? 抱歉 再说一次我们刚刚在看什么?
It must be so amazing to be you,
能像你这样子一定超棒的
to be able to go where you want, whenever you want.
能够随时想去哪就去哪
I have to always "sit," "stay," "be a good dog."
我必须永远 坐下 待着 当个乖狗狗
Well, then, let's be bad dogs.
那么 来当一下坏狗狗吧
OK. You ready? Ready for what?
好的 你准备好没? 准备好什么?
Don't worry. I got you.
别担心 我抓紧你了
-You OK? -Yes.
你还好吧? 是的
Oh, I love the feeling of the wind in my fur.
哦 我喜爱这种风吹拂毛发的感觉
Yeah, I thought you might.
嗯 我想说你可能喜欢
I call it extreme off -leash.
我称之为极度解放
Have you worked up an appetite? Let's see. What's for dinner?
你还有胃口吗? 我瞧瞧 吃什么好呢?
Oh, look. Italian.
你看 义大利餐厅
OK, hang on! Careful!
好的 抓紧了! 小心!
My doggy bag.
我的剩菜袋子
Here we go. The perfect spot for dinner on the fly.
到了 晚餐最佳地点
There's only one meatball. Why don't you have it.
只有一颗肉丸子 你吃吧
Oh, no, thanks. I'm on a diet.
不 谢了 我在减肥
No, I insist.
不 我坚持
The sewers lead into this drainage into the complex.
下水道通到这个排水口 再进入这复合式渠道
If you have access to any of the sewer systems,
如果你能进入下水道系统
you can get anywhere in the city.
就可以到达城里的任何地方
Even Dr. Barsinister knows that.
连巴辛尼斯特博士也知道那点
Oh, hey, Jack. How's it going?
嘿 杰克 情形怎样?
Where have you been all night? I don't sniff and tell.
你整晚都跑去哪了? 我不会透露的
Hey, Shoeshine. Woof! Woof!
嘿 擦鞋童 汪! 汪!
Hey, um, we're going to head to the park.
我们要去公园
You know, teach some tricks, do training.
教些把戏 做些训练
Cool. Mind if I come?
酷 介意我跟去吗?
Um, you know, it's probably better if we went alone,
我们单独去可能会比较好
because it's good for his concentration.
因为它才会专心
Son.
儿子
You know, we got to try here.
我们得在这儿尝试
I got to go.
我得走了
You know, Jack, that was really nice of your dad.
杰克 你♥爸♥人真的很好
Why did you blow him off like that? What?
你为何那样子吹掉他? 什么?
Your dad is reaching out to you, and you keep pushing him away.
你♥爸♥一直想靠近你 你却一直推开他
电影精选列表