Ladies and gentlemen, this is Simon Barsinister,
各位先生女士 这是赛门巴辛尼斯特
the wickedest man in the world.
世上最邪恶的人
He was evil and crazy.
邪恶又疯狂
Simon and his wacky henchman, Cad, schemed to rule the universe.
赛门和他的怪心腹卡德 暗中计划想统治宇宙
But each time they were foiled by me,
但每次都被我给阻挡了
the greatest superhero who ever lived... Underdog!
有史以来最伟大的超级英雄... 超狗!
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位先生女士
I come to you this evening to discuss the growing problem
今晚我要讨论我们城市
of crime in our city.
犯罪率成长的问题
Here in front of me are files of unsolved cases.
我面前堆的是未破案的档案
We're getting ahead of ourselves.
我们越来越受到重视
That's me in the uniform.
那是身穿制♥服♥的我
I was raised, since I was just a little puppy, to fight crime.
我从小狗起就被教养去打击犯罪
Never had a family or a place to call home.
从未有过称作家的家庭或场所
I was raised with one purpose and one purpose only:
我被抚养只有一个目的
To help people, to keep them safe.
帮助人♥民♥ 保护人♥民♥安全
Nothing was going to stand in my way.
凡事都无法阻碍我
Easy, boy.
别紧张 小子
However, to the families involved... You got something, boy?
不管怎样 对于相关的家庭... 你察觉到什么吗 小子?
What was that?
怎么回事?
Alpha Dog has got a lock on the stage. I think it's the boxes.
A狗盯着讲台看 我想是箱子的关系
Criminals should not be allowed to keep their freedom.
不该允许罪犯逍遥法外
Clear the building!
净空大楼!
We need SWAT here, now! Please hurry, your honor.
立刻叫霹雳小组过来! 请快一点 阁下
Everybody out!
大家出去!
Blue team, go, go! Move!
蓝队 上 上! 前进!
No radiation.
没有辐射
No metal.
没有金属
Tweezers, and we'll lift.
镊子 准备打开
Easy. Right down the side.
慢慢来 从这边开启
Yeah. Slow. And slide.
慢慢地推开
I bet you didn't know a beagle's sense of smell
我打赌你们并不晓得 一只猎犬的嗅觉...
is 55 times stronger than a human's.
比人类的嗅觉灵敏55倍
Well, mine's not.
可我不是
It's a gift from the American Pork Association.
这是美国猪肉协会送的礼物
I want a full debrief, now.
马上给我一份完整的报告
Nice work, rookie. You found an exploding ham.
干得好 菜鸟 你找到了一只 火爆 火腿
Quiet, I smell a bomb.
安静 我闻到炸♥弹♥的味道
You! You should just turn in your tags.
就是你! 你应该归隐山林了
All right, I'll be honest with you.
好 我坦白说吧
I wasn't the best dog on the force.
我并非警界中最优秀的狗
In fact, I was probably the worst.
事实上 我可能是最差劲的
The ham was just the latest of my mistakes.
火腿只是我最近的一次失误
Like the time I chewed the extension cord and it was plugged in.
像是那回我咬了插电的延长线
Or when I met that cute poodle
或是遇到只可爱的狮子狗
and it turned out to be a guy.
结果是公的
It's hard to feel destined for greatness when you keep messing up.
当你不断搞混时 伟大之路遥不可及
But, destiny's a funny thing.
但命运是很奇妙的事
It'll creep up on you when you least expect it.
它会冷不及防地偷偷扑上来
Gotcha. Last one for tonight.
抓到你了 今晚的最后一只
Excuse me. Uh, there's been a big mistake.
抱歉 严重弄错了
I'm not a stray. I shouldn't be in the pound.
我不是流浪狗 不该被关进狗笼子里的
This ain't no pound, son.
这不是狗笼子 小子
This place makes the pound look like the dog park.
这地方令狗笼子像狗儿公园
By day it's OK, but at night, once everyone's left,
白天还好 但是到了晚上 一旦所有人离开后
that's when the freaky stuff happens.
怪事就发生了
What kind of "freaky stuff?"
哪种“怪事”?
What did they do to your hair? What's wrong with my hair?
他们把你的毛怎么了? 我的毛怎么了?
Nothing. Nothing at all.
没事 完全没事
You were saying about the "freaky stuff."
你刚刚在说 怪事
All I'm saying is when the guy in the white lab coat
我只是说当穿着实验室白袍的家伙
pulls out the giant needle, run!
掏出巨大的针筒时 就快逃!
Hey.
嘿
Welcome to the graveyard.
欢迎来到墓园
Yeah, nice and quiet, just like I like it.
嗯 就像我喜欢的那样 祥和安静
Uh, sir, excuse me. We're not open right now.
先生 抱歉 现在关门了
There's no access to the labs.
不准进入实验室
Oh, really? I'm sorry.
真的吗? 不好意思
That's all right. Don't worry.
没关系 别担心
Oh, wait. What's this?
等一下 这是什么?
What does this say?
上面写怎样?
Uh... "All Access." Sorry.
全权通行 抱歉
It's OK. You all make mistakes.
没关系 人都会犯错
But I forgive you.
但我原谅你
Because that's the kind of person I am... humble.
因为我这个人很...谦虚
A humble genius.
谦虚的天才
It's OK.
没关系
Let him in.
让他进去
Please.
请
Again, I'm sorry, Dr. Barsinister.
再次对不起 巴辛尼斯特博士
I'm terribly sorry. It's OK. How were you to know
真的很对不起 不要紧 你哪会知道
that I am the most important scientist this company has?
我就是这家公♥司♥最重要的科学家呢?
You couldn't have.
你不可能知道的
Who's the new hire? Him? He, uh, used to be a cop.
这新来的是谁? 他啊? 他以前是警♥察♥
I was thinking that maybe we should take it easy
我想说也许我们应该慢慢来
on the after -hours stuff.
对于这下班后的东西
You know? Clandestine.
你懂吧? 偷偷摸摸的
A three -syllable word? I'm impressed.
三音节的单字? 真教我印象深刻
I bought a, uh...
我买♥♥了一本...
...thesaurus.
辞典
Good for you.
对你有益
But even if he is an ex -cop, we don't have time to skulk about. Look.
但即使他是退休警♥察♥ 我们也没空偷懒 你看
"Police Dog Training." It's a great idea.
警犬训练 是个很棒的主意
Why didn't you think of that?
你怎没想到那点?
Because training is a fool's process.
因为训练是傻瓜的作法
I've met with the mayor,
我见过市长
and I told him how we could take this city to new heights
我告诉他我们如何能够 将这城市带入新的境界
through genetic manipulation.
经由遗传改造
Yeah? What did he say? The fool actually laughed at me.
他怎么说? 其实那傻瓜嘲笑我
That happened to me once. I had my pants on inside out.
我也碰过一次 我的裤子穿反了
Nobody told me for the entire day.
一整天都没人提醒我
Stop talking now. Oh, right. Right.
现在别讲话了 哦 对 对
I'll be the silent partner.
我会是沉默的搭档
Just because you're the only one here, Cad, does not make us partners.
虽然这儿只有你 卡德 不表示我们就是搭档
Wow. A real -life mad scientist.
哇 真实生活中的疯狂科学家
Yeah, and he ain't even mad yet.
嗯 他根本还没疯狂呢
All right. Bring me the new dog.
好了 把新的狗带来
Your lucky day.
你的幸运日
And now, the most important DNA.
现在 最重要的DNA
Don't worry, little guy.
别担心 小家伙
It will only hurt... a lot.
只会痛个...好几下
OK, let's do it, partner.
好 动手吧 搭档
Gross! Your mouth was open!
恶心! 你嘴巴还是开着的!
Just hold him.
按好它
Hey, Doc! Get him!
博士! 抓住它!
Get in the game, Doc. He's right there.
联手比赛 博士 他在那边
No, no! No, no!
不 不! 不 不!
My research!
我的研究!
-The serum. -He's going for the door!
血清 它往门那儿去了!
Run, boy. Run, run!
快逃 小子 逃呀 逃呀!
Bring me a chew toy from the outside.
从外面带个咀嚼玩具给我
And maybe some hair gel!
也许再带些发胶!
It works.
成功了
Doc!
博士!
I'm pulling the security tapes and running a computer sweep,of Dr. Barsinister's research.
我在拉起安全封锁胶带 并执行电脑扫描巴博士的研究
Dan, we'll handle it from here.
丹 底下由我们接手吧
When there's a crime, they call a cop.
发生犯罪时 人们会找警♥察♥
When someone wants to sign into the building, they call you.
当有人想签名进入这大楼 才会找你
Right.
没错
That's why you're the chief.
难怪你是局长
电影精选列表