With a big filing cabinet marked "unsolved crimes."
有一间标示着 未破罪案 档案的大档案室
Hey, guys...
大伙...
Yeah, that was some night. I was homeless and hungry.
今晚还真不顺 我无家可归 又饥又饿
And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse,
正当我以为不可能更糟糕时
these numbskulls show up.
这些笨蛋出现了
Hey, runt. You lost?
嘿 小鬼 你迷路了吗?
The name's Riff Raff. He's Riff Raff.
叫我流氓头子 他是流氓头子
I've marked this territory. Yeah, he marked it.
这是我的地盘 对 是他的
Look, I don't want any trouble, OK?
听着 我不想惹任何麻烦 好吗?
Well, then today's your lucky day, mutt.
那么今天算你走运 呆子
I'd rip you to pieces, but I don't want to get my paws dirty.
我会把你撕成稀烂 但我不想弄脏我的爪子
Yeah. You're not worth his time, fleabag.
对 你值得他浪费时间 跳蚤袋
Fleabag. Yes. Get him!
跳蚤袋 是的 抓住他!
Sweet. We're going to get him. Come back here!
我们去抓他 给我回来!
That mutt dumped my trash. Come on. Get him, boys.
那只狗弄倒了我的垃圾 快点抓住他 大伙
He thinks he's a greyhound. Look at him go.
他以为他是灰狗 看着他走
I'll eat that runt for dinner.
我要吃那小鬼当晚餐
Dibs on leftovers.
吃剩的留给我
Oh! Speed bump.
哦! 减速板
What a way to go. I'm with you, boss.
好一个死法 我跟你走 老大
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这儿吧
Hello?
喂?
Hey, I thought I clipped you.
嘿 我以为我辗死你了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呀?
You're a funny little dog. Come here. Come here.
你是只有趣的小狗 过来 过来
Let me see. Where's your collar?
我瞧瞧 你的项圈在哪?
Oh, is that a kiss? Where's your collar?
那算个吻吗? 你的项圈呢?
You don't have a home?
你没有家吗?
Why don't you come home with me? Huh?
何不跟我回家呢?
We got a nice home, just for you.
我们有个美好的家 刚好适合你
What are you doing out that window?
你头探出窗外做什么?
I know what you're thinking. He just hit me with his car,
我知道你们在想什么 他刚刚开车撞了我
and I climb in the front seat.
我却爬进了前座
Look, I may not be able to smell a bomb,
我也许没能力闻出炸♥弹♥
but I can smell a good person.
但我闻得出是不是好人
Please excuse Jack Unger
请恕杰克盎格
from any and all activity because he has a bad cold.
不克参加任何的活动 因为他患了重感冒
No, too simplistic.
不行 太过简单了
He has shingles.
生水痘
No, I already used that.
不行 这点已经用过了
Come on, Jack. Dig deep.
快点 杰克 动动脑筋
I got one.
想到一个了
Perfect.
完美
Hey, Jack, you ready for school yet?
杰克 准备好上学了没?
Yeah. Come on out back.
是的 快到后院来
I can't. I'm busy. Aw, come on.
不行 我在忙 快点
I got something to show you.
我有东西要给你看
Hey, I heard that.
嘿 我听见了
Yeah, you're a good dog. Can you sit for me?
你是只乖狗狗 能为我坐下吗?
Oh. God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Here's your ba... Hey, Jack. Look.
这儿是你的... 杰克 你看
You bought a dog? No, I didn't buy him.
你买♥♥了一只狗? 不 不是买♥♥的
I, uh, I found him on the street.
我在街上捡到它的
He's cute, isn't he?
它是不是很可爱?
I thought maybe we'd go for walks, take him on a hike.
我想说也许可以去散散步 带它去远足
Hikes? Oh, fun.
远足? 有趣
Hey, look at that. I think we should call him... Shoeshine.
看看那 我想我们应该叫它... 擦鞋童
Considering all the other things he probably licks,
考虑到它很可能什么东西都舔
I think that's the best call.
我想那是最好的叫法
Jack, I just thought he would be good for you.
杰克 我只是想说他会对你有益
Take your mind off a few things.
转移一下你的心思
Listen, I'm telling you I am fine, all right?
听着 我很好 好吗?
OK. You don't have to keep doing this.
好的 你不必一直这样做
You've got other things to worry about, like being a prison guard to lab rats.
你有其它的事情要操心 好比当实验室老鼠的警卫
You know what? I like the new job.
你知道吗? 我喜欢这份新工作
If you don't want the dog, I'll take him to the pound this afternoon.
如果你不想养狗 下午我会带它去狗笼子
Hello?
喂?
No, no, I'll come back. All right. Thank you.
不 不 我会回去 好了 谢谢
I got to go back to work.
我得回去上班了
What about Shoelick? Shoeshine.
舔鞋童 怎么办? 是擦鞋童
Listen, do me a favor. Keep an eye on him.
帮我一个忙 好好看住它
You know what? Give him a chance.
你知道吗? 给它一个机会嘛
You might even like him. I don't think so.
搞不好你会喜欢它 会才怪
All he does is eat, sleep and poop.
它只会吃喝拉撒和睡觉
Then the two of you have a lot in common, don't you?
那你们俩有许多共同点
I can isolate specific protein strands in animal DNA.
我可以抽离出动物DNA中 特定的蛋白质链
Then combine them any way I want.
然后随我任意结合
This will give him the speed of a cheetah,
这将赋予他印度豹的速度
the ability to fly like an eagle,
老鹰般的飞翔能力
or the strength of an animal one hundred times his weight.
或者动物本身体重一百倍的力气
Forging a doctor's note, Jack? Is this what it's come to?
在伪造医师诊断书吗 杰克? 是这样子吗?
I didn't forge it.
我没有伪造
So, you expect me to believe that you have... "monkeypox?"
你指望我相信你患了... 猴天花?
It's pretty bad.
相当严重
OK.
好的
I don't know what disappoints me more, the fact that you did it,
我不晓得哪样较令我失望 是你所做的这事
or that you did so poorly that you couldn't even fool a P.E. Teacher.
还是你做得太差劲 连个体育老师都骗不了
Ahhh. Food.
啊 食物
Yep. Definitely smell food.
肯定闻到食物了
It's not dog food, but it's about to be.
不是狗食 但即将是了
Oh, no.
糟糕
They're going to blame this on me.
他们会责骂我的
Oh, well, bon appetit.
胃口大开
A -ha. Homo postalis, the Great North American Mailman.
啊哈 大北美邮差
Natural enemy of the dog.
狗的天敌
Look, the Ungers got a new cat.
瞧 盎格家新养了只猫
Come on. Come on, come on.
来呀 来呀 来呀
Is that the best you got? You want a piece of this here?
你就那点本事吗? 想咬一口这儿吗?
That's right. Run, mail -slinger, run.
没错 跑吧 信差 跑吧
And never come back here again.
永远别再回来
Great. Two for one.
好极了 一箭双雕
Hey. Is that a tennis ball?
嘿 那是网球吗?
This day just gets better and better.
今天真是越来越棒了
That couch tried to kill me.
那沙发企图杀死我
There is something mighty peculiar going on here.
这里出了点相当奇特的事情
What did you do?
你干了什么好事?
Dad is going to kill you. And then me.
爸会先杀了你 再杀了我
I really hope this is chili.
我真希望这是辣椒
Give me a break. It was an accident.
饶了我吧 那是意外
Hello?
喂?
Dad? Is that you?
爸? 是你吗?
Hello?
喂?
Come here, boy.
过来 小子
Did you hear something? No. Did you?
你有听见什么吗? 没 你有吗?
-Did you just talk? -Huh? What? Hmm?
你刚刚有讲话吗? 什么?
Whoa, whoa... Wait a minute. You can understand me?
哇 哇...等一下 你听得懂我?
OK. OK. Deep breaths.
好的 好的 深呼吸
Get some fresh air to the brain. You're just imagining this.
大脑吸收点新鲜空气 一切都是幻觉
Wait. You... Bad dog. Stop talking.
等等 你... 坏狗狗 停止说话
Wait. Stop.
等等 站住
Person, heel. Come on, who trained you?
人 停 快点 谁训练你的?
Person, just wait.
人 等一下
What did you just call me? Sorry. I don't know your name.
你刚刚叫我什么? 抱歉 我不晓得你的名字
Jack. Nothing. Stop talking to me.
杰克 没事 别再对我讲话了
Look, I can't stop talking to you, Jack Nothing,
我无法停止对你讲话 杰克 没事
because I'm freaking out here.
因为我吓坏了
If we're going for a walk, you may want to get a poop bag.
若我们去散步 你可能需要带个拾狗便袋
What? I have that special feeling.
什么? 我有特殊预感
Maybe you're the problem.
也许你就是问题所在
A weirdo kid who can suddenly talk to dogs.
一个怪小孩突然间能跟狗对话
电影精选列表