and he's still never home.
他仍然都不在家
We're interrupting with breaking news. One of our camera crews following police
插播一则新闻 我们其中跟随警方的一个摄影小组
have stumbled upon a jewelry store robbery.
遭遇了一起银楼抢劫事件
The thieves have taken several hostages.
窃贼掳了数名人♥质♥
You never see dogs hurting each other for money.
狗不会为了钱而互相残杀
You never see people sniffing each other's butts.
人不会互相嗅对方的屁屁
Mmm, touch?
用摸的呢?
As you can see, it is a tense situation.
如各位所见 情势紧张万分
Hey, you can stop it, like with Molly and Polly.
嘿 你能阻止它 像解救茉莉和波莉那次一样
No, no, no way. Uh -uh. That was an accident.
不行 那是意外
I had no idea what I was doing.
当时在做啥我根本搞不清楚
Well, maybe this is why you're here.
也许这就是你来这儿的原因
Look, I was just getting the hang of the whole "pet" thing.
听着 我刚只是在 多加练习当 宠物 的样子
I even chewed up your iPod. You what?
我甚至嚼烂了你的iPod 你什么?
The truth is, I just want to be a regular dog.
事实是 我只想当个普通的狗
And I want to be a regular kid with a mom and a dad.
我也想当有爸妈的普通小孩
But you know what, life doesn't always work out that way.
但你知道吗 人生并非总是那样如意
All right.
好吧
I'll do it, for you. But just this once.
我愿意去做 为了你 但仅仅这次
There better be something pretty special in that dog dish when I get back.
等我回来时 狗盘里最好有特别的食物
You can put the dog door there!
你可以在那里安个狗门!
Whoa! Shoeshine!
哇! 擦鞋童!
Watch out for the fish kite. What fish kite?
当心鱼风筝 什么鱼风筝?
I'm good. I hope I don't look too ridiculous.
我很好 希望看起来别太滑稽
No! Hey, come on.
不! 嘿 快点
Don't look at me.
别看着我
If she hadn't pulled the silent alarm,
要不是她按了静音警铃
you two wouldn't be getting a time out.
你们俩也不会被拖下水
Got it. We got it.
得手了 我们得手了
Good.
很好
Unit 31, I hear you loud and clear.
单位31 你的声音很大声清楚
They got all the exits barricaded. We can't get a man in there.
他们堵住了所有的出口 人员无法进入
Hold your positions. SWAT is on its way. ETA five minutes.
守好位置 霹雳小组已在途中 预计五分钟后抵达
Did you see that? I have no idea.
你有看见那吗? 我不清楚
Dogfish.
狗鱼
Excuse me. Why do you people have pantyhose on your heads?
请问一下 你们干嘛头上套着丝♥袜♥?
I'll get him.
我来抓它
I'm going to guess you're one of the bad guys.
我猜你是其中一名坏蛋
Cad, can you hear me? That's our dog!
卡德 听得见我吗? 那是我们的狗!
Grab him! OK. Hey, you, grab that dog.
抓住它! 好的 嘿 你 抓住那只狗
Are you all right? Are you OK?
你没事吧? 你还好吗?
Can you hear me? Come on, little buddy. Breathe.
听得见我吗? 快点 小兄弟 呼吸
Hey, guys, back off. He needs some space.
大伙退后点 他需要一些空间
I'll give you some space.
我会给你一些空间
I said give me some space.
我说给我一些空间
Hang tight, little buddy. I'll get some help.
撑着点 小兄弟 我去求救
Evening, officers.
晚安 警♥察♥们
Whoa, whoa. Hold your fire. The jewels are safe,
哇 哇 别开枪 珠宝安全了
there's a fox passed out on the floor, and, yes, I'm dressed like a fish.
有只狐狸昏倒在地板上 是的 我穿得像只鱼
Keep up the good work.
好好继续干
While most of our city remains skeptical,
正当本市多数人抱持着怀疑态度时
the Post is standing by its story
邮报支持了这项报导
of a dog thwarting yesterday's jewelry robbery.
一只狗杜绝了昨日的银楼抢案
According to eyewitnesses, the animal displayed uncommon strength...
根据目击者的说法 这只动物展现出不凡的力量...
I knew it.
我就知道
The police have yet to comment on this strange report.
警方尚未对此奇怪的报导做出评论
The mayor's office has only said... My creation!
市长办公室只说... 我的创造!
They mention me?
他们提到我吗?
Anything about a thief with amazing hair?
关于一个秀发漂亮的窃贼的事呢?
If the reports of the superdog are true...
如果超能狗的报告属实...
You're a superhero. You're a hairy, four -legged superhero.
你是超级英雄 你是毛茸茸的四腿超级英雄
You know what? You're like Superman with a flea collar.
知道怎么吗? 你就像戴着项圈的超人
No, no. No, I'm not.
不不不 我不是
You saved those people.
你救了那些人
I know, and it felt good.
我知道 感觉也很...爽
But I can't do this. Someone's gonna recognize me and take me back.
但我不能这么做 有人会认出我而把我带回去
Take you back?
带你回去?
Uh... take me back to normal. Turn you back to normal.
带我回去正常 把你变回正常
I know. You ever read comic books?
我知道 你看过漫画吗?
Look, it's just a normal guy.
看 那只是个普通人
He puts on a cape, takes off the glasses, and he's a superhero.
他围上一件披风 拔下眼镜 就成了一个超级英雄
And people fall for that stuff? Yeah.
人类喜欢那种东西吗? 是的
You're a mild -mannered dog and that's your secret identity.
你是温文儒雅的狗 那是你的秘密身份
All you need is a costume.
你只需要一件服装
Well, as long as I don't look ridiculous.
只要别看起来滑稽就行
Am I standing? I can't feel my legs.
我是站着吗? 我感觉不到我的脚
You're "Bumbledog." Hey, whoa. No stripes.
你是 黄蜂狗 嘿 不要条纹的
They make me look fat.
令我看起来很胖
Who am I supposed to be, Sherlock Bones?
我应该是谁 骨尔摩斯 吗?
Count Dogula?
狗古拉伯爵?
OK. This is why dogs bite people.
好的 这就是为什么狗会咬人
It's perfect. Underdog. Underdog.
完美极了 超狗 超狗
Hmm. I like it.
我喜欢
It's my dad's old college sweater.
这是我爸的大学旧毛衣
But we'll need to make it work.
但我们需要修改一下
What do I do if your dad's around and I got to...
我该怎么办呢? 要是你♥爸♥在旁边 而我得...
...you know, take off?
...你知道的 脱掉?
Bark three times. Yeah, OK.
吠三下 好的
That's going to be our code. You have to bark three times.
那是我们的暗号♥ 你必须吠三下
Hang on. Do I bark three times or say the word "bark" three times?
等等 是要我吠三声 还是说 吠 这个字三次?
Right. Dog bark. Got it.
对 狗吠 懂了
You know, I think that was "dry clean only."
我想那是 只限干洗
Ow! Watch the ears.
小心耳朵
It's perfect.
完美
We're still gonna need something else to get people's attention.
我们还需要点别的来引人注意
You're right. A flying dog in a red sweater isn't enough.
你说的对 一只穿着红毛衣 在飞的狗还不够
You know, like a catch phrase.
你知道 像是一句流行标语
Like, "Up, up and away"
像是 凌空飞去
or "It's clobbering time."
或者是 打击时刻到了
Attention, all patrol units.
注意 所有巡逻单位
We're still looking for a cat burglar last seen on Eighth Avenue.
我们还在追捕一个蜘蛛大盗 最后被目击地点是在第八街
So, you're a cat burglar, huh? Huh?
你是蜘蛛大盗吧?
Well, I'm not really a cat person. Woof.
我不算是蜘蛛人 汪
There's no need to worry. Underdog is furry.
不必担心 超狗毛多
No, that's not it.
不 这句不好
Police stations have been flooded with eyewitnesses reporting
警♥察♥局接获排山倒海的目击报告
miraculous feats by this phenomenon
动作敏捷惊人的现象
who goes by the name Underdog. Whoa!
其名字为超狗 哇!
There's no need for fright. Underdog's got bite.
无需惊恐 超狗齿利
That's not it either.
那句也不好
Now that dude knows how to chase a car.
那小子懂得如何追车子
Ready. Set. Go!
预备 开始!
Excuse me. Are you gonna eat that?
抱歉 那个你还要吃吗?
I wanted to have Underdog on the show tonight,
事实上 我很想邀超狗莅临今晚的节目
but he's not allowed on the couch. That's a problem.
可是他不准坐沙发 倒是令人头疼
Man, that kung pao chicken was good.
老天 那宫保鸡丁真好吃
Don't tell your cat buddies about this because I have a reputation to uphold.
别告诉你的猫伙伴这件事 因为我要保住我的名声
Freak. Yup, I thought that was you.
怪胎 嗯 我想你才是吧
There's no need to fear. Underdog is here.
无需害怕 超狗在此
Hey, that's pretty good. I think I'll keep that one.
嘿 相当不错 我想就继续用那句吧
By executive order,
藉由行政命令
I proclaim today "Underdog Day" in Capitol City.
我宣布今天为国会市的 超狗日
I would also like to invite Underdog down to the capitol,
我也想要邀请超狗来到国会大楼
provided he's housebroken, that is.
提供他培训的经验等等
Speak. Speak.
讲话 讲话
What do you want me to say?
你要我说什么?
Not you.
不是你
Come on. Come on. I know you can do it.
快点 快点 我知道你做得到
English.
讲英语
Get rid of him.
带走
电影精选列表