Yeah. You know, just chill, talk?
嗯 你知道 就吹吹风 聊天
Hang out?
鬼混一下
OK. Come on.
好 来吧
What happened there?
那里怎么回事?
Dad, wait. No, Jack.
爸 等一下 不 杰克
What?
什么?
Yeah, hang out.
是啊 鬼混一下
Dad, look, I can explain. Don't tell me the dog did it.
爸 我可以解释 别跟我说是狗儿干的
We'll talk about it later.
我们晚点再谈
I'm going to take that dog to the pound.
我要带那只狗去狗笼子
Dad, no! No, please. I want to keep him.
爸 不要! 拜托不要 我想养它
You told me you didn't want the dog.
你说过不想要那只狗的呀
Me? No way.
我? 不可能
I told you I've wanted a dog since I was, like, eight.
我说我从八岁起就想要一只狗
All right, but it's your responsibility.
好啊 但它是你的责任
You got to feed it, brush it, walk it. You got to train it.
你得喂食 刷毛 遛狗 你得训练它
Trust me, Dad. This dog will do things that will blow your mind.
相信我 爸 这只狗会做许多令你跌破眼镜的事
This better be chili.
这最好是辣椒
Yes. Yes, brilliant.
是的 是的 好极了
Already the flames of inspiration
灵感之火焰已经...
are licking at my brain.
...在舔我的大脑了
Unencumbered,
无人打扰
in this, my new laboratory.
这里面 我的新实验室
Kind of smells like a men's room. So much the better.
味道有点像男厕 好太多了
It seems like the wrong vibe for our work.
似乎我们的工作不顺
Seems a little precocious.
似乎有点早熟
Perspicacious. What?
聪颖 什么?
Peppery? Prim?
胡椒? 拘谨?
Most of my thesaurus burned up in the fire.
我的辞典被那场火烧得差不多了
All I've got left are the P's.
只剩下P开头的部份
Perfect. Ooh. That's a good one.
完美 哦 那单字不错
Can I use that?
能借用那个字吗?
The material I require is going to be expensive.
我需要的材料会很昂贵
We're going to need to find ways to subsidize my work.
我们需要找些办法来补助我的研究
I know some guys who just got out of the clink who can help us.
我认识几个刚出狱的能够帮我们
Perhaps. Bam!
或许吧 砰!
Ahhh! Nailed it.
啊! 拐到你了
Jack and I became good buddies.
杰克和我成了难兄难弟
For the first time in my life, I really felt like Man's Best Friend.
我一生中第一次真正觉得像 人类的好朋友
Hot dogs, nice and hot!
热狗 香喷喷热腾腾!
Come on. Bite into a nice juicy hot dog.
快点来尝尝香嫩多汁的热狗
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Oh, my gosh, they're made of dog!
我的天啊 是用狗制成的!
Are you people crazy?
你们这些人是疯了吗?
Shoeshine, come here.
擦鞋童 过来
It's not real dog.
不是真的狗
What is it then? It's just animal parts.
不然是什么? 只是动物的部位
You know, like noses, hooves, intestines.
像是鼻子 蹄 肠子
Well, in that case, I'll take two.
那样的话 我选第二项
Hot dogs! Hot dogs! That's what I got!
热狗! 热狗! 我这里有卖♥♥唷!
Hot dogs! Hot dogs! Nice and hot!
热狗! 热狗! 香喷喷热腾腾!
Why is he talking like that? He's rhyming.
他为什么讲话那个样子? 他在押韵
It's a gimmick. To get people's attention.
是种窍门 好吸引人们的注意力
That seems like a strange convention for you to mention.
仿佛像是种奇怪的习俗
And this is where I'm bored out of my mind, eight hours a day.
这儿就是教我无聊死了的地方 一天八小时
Whenever I'm bored I just chase my tail.
我无聊时就追我的尾巴
If you're lucky you throw up and bingo!
幸运的话 你会吐中自己的脸!
Lunch, part two.
午餐 第二部份
Nice. What?
不错 什么?
Sticks, balls, and running in one game?
木棒 球 在同种游戏中进行?
So clever. So inspired. Not our team.
好聪明 好振奋 不是我们的队伍
We're always the underdogs.
我们永远是 下层狗
Never heard of that breed. Is that a dog from Australia?
没听过那种品种 是澳洲狗吗?
No. Look,
不是 听着
an underdog is someone who has been counted out
下层狗 就是被摒除在外
and nobody expects them to win.
没人会指望他们获胜的人
Yeah, I know the feeling. Huh?
我懂得这种感觉
There goes the neighborhood.
闯入附近了
Shoeshine, no.
擦鞋童 不要
Freak. What?
怪胎 什么?
See?
瞧?
So, what's the score? I told you no.
比数如何? 我叫你不要的呀
But every molecule of me was screaming "yes."
但我身上每个分子都在呐喊着 要
It's time to teach you some manners.
该教教你一些礼貌了
Right. I'm going to learn manners,from a guy who pees in my white porcelain drinking bowl.
对 我要向一个尿在我的 白瓷饮水碗中的家伙学些礼貌
All right. Basic commands. Chapter one: Sit.
好了 基本命令 第一章 坐下
Let's start with a tough one.
从难的开始吧
Chapter two: Lie down. Fine.
第二章 趴下 好
I was going to do that anyway.
反正我正要那么做
Chapter three: Roll over.
第三章 翻滚
This book doesn't have much of a plot, does it?
这本书没太多构想 对吧?
And chapter four: Speak.
第四章 讲话
Arf.Arf.You can't be serious with this.
汪 汪 你不会是认真的吧
Four weeks of lessons in four seconds?
四周的课程只花了四秒钟
We're on a good pace.
进展很好
Chapter five: Return the book and get your money back.
第五章 把书退回去 把钱要回来
I got you something. Oh. Never had one of these before.
我给你买♥♥了样东西 以前从没戴过这个
If you ever get lost they'll know where to bring you home.
如果你迷了路 别人就知道如何送你回家
"Home."
家
Wow, this is great!
哇 这太棒了!
Oh, ew! Oh, that breath is horrible.
那口气真可怕
What have you been eating?
你都吃些啥啊?
Not sure. I dug it out from under the house.
不一定 看从屋子底下挖出什么
Suddenly I had a home and a family.
突然间我有了家和家人
I had all that I ever wanted.
有了我梦寐以求的一切
The only thing that could mess this up
唯一能破坏这事的
was if a mad scientist bent on revenge was living underneath the city.
就是住在城市底下的疯狂科学家 打算进行复仇
Well, guess what?
猜猜怎么着?
Oh, the price I've paid.
哦 我付出的代价
So be it.
管它的
Hi. How's it going?
嗨 怎么样啊?
I'd love to, baby, but I'm busy.
我很乐意 宝贝 但我在忙
Work out? Yeah, I work out.
出差? 是的 出差
I think of my body as a Buddhist temple.
我把我的身体当作是佛庙
Cad, stop talking to your imaginary friend and get in here!
卡德 少再跟你的假想朋友讲话 给我滚过来这里!
Dan, it's Les. You got a shipment at the loading docks.
丹 是雷斯 载卸处有货物到达
Can you buzz them in? All right.
你能去按个钮让他们进入吗? 好了
I'm on my way.
我这就去
Is this thing going to help us make another super dog?
这玩意会帮我们制♥造♥出另一只超狗?
Why settle for just one when I can create a plethora?
能创造更多时 何必只局限在一只呢?
That's a "P" word. I bet I have that one.
那是P开头的单字 我打赌辞典里还有
Just pick it up, you ape.
随便挑吧 大猩猩
Give the dog your food.
给狗狗你的食物
Give the dog your food. Give the dog your food.
给狗狗你的食物 给狗狗你的食物
You are in my power. You will do as I command.
你受到我的控制 你将照我的指令做事
Sorry, you didn't get the power of hypnotism.
抱歉 你没有催眠的力量
A -ha. Not yet, I didn't.
啊哈 还没有而已
Give the dog your food.
给狗狗你的食物
Rubber? What kind of sick joke is this?
橡胶的? 这算哪门子变♥态♥玩笑?
...this demonstration will convince international leaders
...这次的示范将说服国际领导者
that the Capitol City K -9 Academy is the future for K -9 crime fighters.
国会市立警犬训练学院 是警犬犯罪打击者的未来
Maybe I should sign you up.
也许我该替你报名
I don't think that's a good idea.
我不认为那是个好主意
My dad used to be on the force.
我爸以前也是警界人士
He was twice decorated by the mayor for bravery.
他曾因英勇行径 受到市长两度颁发勋章
He was a real hero. What happened?
他是真正的英雄 出了什么事?
He quit.
他辞职了
That a big deal? A big deal?
那算大事吗? 大事?
Yeah.
是的
OK, he says he quit his job to spend time with me after my mom died,
好的 他说他辞掉工作 好在我妈死后花时间来陪我
电影精选列表