Has anyone seen him? We're too late.
有人见到他吗? 我们来太迟了
Now what are we going to do? Where's Underdog?
现在要怎么办? 超狗在哪里?
Please stay back!
请退后!
Underdog has to be here somewhere.
超狗一定在这儿哪里
Everyone, please stay back.
所有人请退后
Shoeshine, I don't know if you can understand me right now,
擦鞋童 我不知道你现在听不听得懂我
but forget about the past.
但是忘了过去吧
It doesn't matter if you're Shoeshine or Underdog.
你是擦鞋童或超狗都不重要
Because I don't care if you can talk or fly.
因为我不在乎你是否能讲话或飞行
You brought my family back together.
你挽回了我的家庭
You're a hero to me.
你对我来讲就是英雄
There I was, a regular old dog again.
我又成了普通的老狗
I had no idea how to stop Barsinister.
我不知道如何去阻止巴辛尼斯特
But I did know one thing. I smelled a bomb.
但我知道一件事 我闻到了炸♥弹♥
Could I trust my nose again? Could I afford not to?
我能再次信任我的鼻子吗? 我经得起不吗?
What are the chances there's a ham, strapped to the roof of the capitol building?
是火腿绑在国会大楼 屋顶的机率有多大?
All right. What are your demands?
好了 你有何要求?
A billion dollars from this city's treasury,
从本市财库提拨十亿美元
full immunity from the law
免除所有刑责
and my lab restored
并修复我的实验室
so I can continue my research to help the human animal,
我好继续我的研究 帮助人类动物
to chart a new future
开启未来新纪♥元♥
for the good of mankind.
造福人类
It was brave of me to charge in there, but pretty dumb not to have a plan.
我闯进来是很勇敢 但漫无计划却是相当蠢
Was I thinking that a solution was going to fall out of the sky?
解决之道会从天而降吗?
What? Him again?
什么? 又是它?
Mine! No, mine!
我的! 不 我的!
Are you kidding me?
开我玩笑吗?
That will teach you to mess with me.
那会教训你别跟我搞鬼
Simon says... "Lunch!"
赛门说...午餐!
Don't worry. It will be over in no time.
别担心 瞬间就结束了
You're not even big enough to be table scraps.
你还不够塞牙缝呢
There's no need to fear. Underdog is here.
无需害怕 超狗在此
Huh? Wait.
等一下
How did you...?
你是如何...?
Simon says, "Attack."
赛门说 攻击
I would love to stay and chat, but I got to find
我很想留下来聊聊 但我得去找...
where the bomb is at.
炸♥弹♥的下落
Whoa. After him!
哇 追它!
Liftoff! Make sure he doesn't get outside!
跃上! 确保它出不去!
Come back here!
给我回来!
My powers may be back at last, but these German shepherds are too fast.
我的力量可能终于回复了 但这些狼犬速度太快了
I'm on your tail!
我紧跟在后!
What is with that dog?
那只狗是怎么搞的?
Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿!
Help! Oh, no. It's Polly. She's in danger.
救命! 不妙 是波莉 她有危险
Help!
救命!
Polly, help me! Get off my trousers!
波莉 帮帮我! 放开我的裤子!
Help! Help!
救命! 救命!
You and your boss will never get away with this.
你和你的老板不会逃脱此事的
He's not my boss! We're partners!
他不是我的老板! 我们是搭档!
Then why are you doing this?
那你为何这么做?
Because my partner said he might fire me if I don't!
因为我的搭档说 我不做的话 他可能会炒了我!
I got him! I'm getting tired up here.
我追上它了! 我快累毙了
Gosh! Can I not get a break here?
老天! 能教我休息一下吗?
Idiot dogs. I have to do everything myself.
白♥痴♥狗 样样都得我亲自动手
You get him! Whoo!
你去拦它!
Cut him off! Come on!
断它去路! 来吧!
Uh -oh, no brakes. No brakes!
没刹车 没刹车!
Look out!
当心!
Whoa. Look out. Whoa!
哇 当心!
Wow.
哇
And he sticks the landing. Where am I?
安全降落! 我在哪里?
Oh, it's you again.
哦 又是你
You know, I said a lot of things I kind of regret.
我说过许多有点后悔的事
I believe that sword belongs to the lady.
我相信那把剑是属于那女士的
Hey, batter, batter. You're no good at all.
你一点也不擅长打击
Here. You want to play some ball?
这里 你想玩点球吗?
Doc, I got you.
博士 我来了
Cad's hit. Cad's hit.
卡德被击中了 卡德被击中了
I'll play your game. It might be a stretch.
就来玩你的游戏吧 或许是延长赛
Can you resist this?
你抗拒得了这个吗?
Simon says, "Fetch!"
赛门说 去接!
Frisbee!
飞盘!
Whoo! Didn't see that coming.
哇! 没料到那样
I think I pulled something.
我想我拉了点东西
OK. I got to get to that bomb.
好的 我得赶去炸♥弹♥那儿
Oh, no. OK.
糟糕 好的
Come on, guys, uh, we're all dogs here.
大伙别这样 我们都是狗
Can't we just work this out dog -to -dog?
不能以狗对狗的方式解决吗?
They're not going to listen to you, Shoeshine.
它们不会听你说的 擦鞋童
They're loyal to me.
它们对我忠心耿耿
Listen. Why do you even follow his orders?
听着 你们为什么听从他的命令?
What does that creep do for you?
那卑鄙小人为你们做了什么?
Huh? Does he take you for walks? Does he give you treats?
有带你们去散步吗? 有给你们点心吃吗?
Has he ever once scratched your bellies? Huh?
他曾经搔过你们的肚子吗?
Just once?
就一次有吗?
I mean, look, if he was a good boss,
我是说 如果他是个好主人
he'd be able to get a higher quality sidekick.
他就能得到更高素质的伙伴
Hey, I heard that.
我听见了
You're man's best friend, but is he your best friend?
你们是人类的好朋友 但他是你们的好朋友吗?
Has he even given any of you a name?
他甚至有给你们取名字吗?
Of course. My name is Kill.
当然 我的名字是杀戮
Hey, I thought I was Kill.
嘿 我以为我才是杀戮
No, you're Attack. No, I'm Attack. He's Maim.
不对 你是攻击 不 我是攻击 他是废掉
Destroy him! You worthless mutts!
毁掉它! 你们这群没用的狗!
Do you mind, Doc? We're talking over here.
你介意吗 博士? 我们这儿在讲话呢
Who's he to call you worthless?
他算哪根葱竟然说你们没用?
He's got a point.
他说的有道理
Our master doesn't value us as sparkling individuals.
我们的主人不把我们视为光耀个体
Yeah, let's go, Maim and Attack.
对 我们走 废掉和攻击
It's time to go change teams. What are you doing?
该是更换团队的时候了 你们在干嘛?
Let's go teach the master a lesson. Bad dogs!
我们去教教主人一课 坏狗狗!
There are no bad dogs, only bad owners.
没有坏狗狗 只有坏主人
Don't worry, Doc. This will only hurt a lot.
别担心 博士 只会痛个几下
Do you actually think you can stop me, runt?
你真以为能够阻止我吗 小鬼?
Help!
救命!
You have two minutes before a bomb explodes over Capitol City,
离炸♥弹♥炸毁国会市只剩两分钟了
dispensing a DNA cocktail that will make every citizen
我调配的DNA鸡尾酒 将使得每一个市民...
as obedient to me as a common dog.
像只普通狗一样乖乖服从我
Hold him until the cops get here.
拖住他直到警♥察♥赶来
Easy, Doc.
别挣扎 博士
You're just gonna hurt yourself.
你只会伤害到你自己
Now who's the boss?
现在谁才是老大呀?
Help!
救命!
Jack, we don't have much time.
杰克 我们时间不多了
I know where the bomb is. How did you...?
我知道炸♥弹♥在哪里 你怎么...?
I'd love to chat, but I got to get dressed for work.
我很想聊聊 但我得换装去办事
Sir? Sir?
先生? 先生?
Jack, come on. I'm a cop.
杰克 来吧 我是警♥察♥
Mr. Mayor, are you OK? I'm a cop. You got to let me through.
市长先生 你没事吧? 我是警♥察♥ 你得让我过去
Mr. Mayor. Are you all right?
市长先生 你不要紧吧?
Let me handle Barsinister. I know what he's doing.
让我去应付巴辛尼斯特 我完全知道他在干嘛
Not now. Police business. I know...
现在不行 警方事务 我知道...
This man is no longer on the force! Pipe down, Chief!
这个人离开警界了! 住口吧 局长!
You're reinstated. You're promoted. Do whatever you have to do.
重新任命你 你升职了 去做你必须做的事吧
Look who they decided to send up, the hero idiot.
看看他们决定派谁上来呀 英雄白♥痴♥
I prefer the term "visionary." Oh!
我比较喜欢 有远见 这说法
Dan gave Simon a taste of his own medicine,
丹给赛门尝尝他自己调的药的滋味
and not the fruity, cherry -flavored kind,
不是水果樱桃口味的那种
电影精选列表