I've been pushing everyone away. Maybe it's time to stop.
我一直推开每个人 也许是该停止的时候了
You're right. I should talk to him about it.
你说的对 我应该跟他讲
How did you get so smart, anyway?
你究竟如何变得这么聪明的?
Genetic engineering. You should try it.
遗传工程 你应该试试看
Oh, look! Dad is home.
看! 老爸在家呢
Where's Jack? Don't worry.
杰克在哪里? 别担心
We haven't done anything to him... yet.
我们没对他做什么...还没而已
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
So, did you dig anything up about the break -in?
关于闯入的事 你有挖出什么资料吗?
I got a map from my dad. Hey, how's it going?
有 我爸给了我一张地图 嘿 你好吗?
Shoeshine, you wouldn't believe the date I had last night.
擦鞋童 你不会相信我昨晚的约会
It was so amazing!
太美妙了!
Yeah, it was. What?
是呀 什么?
I mean, it was?
我是说 是吗?
Can you keep a secret? I went out with Underdog.
你能保守秘密吗? 我跟超狗约会了
Really? I hear he's shorter in person.
真的? 我听说他本人比较矮
He is not. He's quite strapping and such a charmer.
才不是 他相当魁梧迷人
A drainage pipe? Yeah.
排水管? 是的
They could've entered directly through the sewers.
它们可以经由下水道直接进入
I want him back. I want his power.
我要它回来 我要他的力量
My dog is not Underdog.
我的狗不是超狗
You seem to have a knack for underestimating the exceptional.
你似乎有本事睁眼说瞎话
You're insane!
你疯了!
I prefer the term "visionary!"
我比较喜欢 有远见 这说法!
Call your dog or I'll call mine.
呼唤你的狗 否则我呼唤我的狗
Or I'll call mine.
否则我呼唤我的狗
Cad...
卡德...
Oh, right, the dogs.
对 狗
Simon says, "Surround the sad ex -cop."
赛门说 围住这可悲的前任警♥察♥
Simon says, "Convince."
赛门说 招供吧
All right, all right.
行了 行了
Shoeshine!
擦鞋童!
Shoeshine!
擦鞋童!
Hey, um, I got to go.
嘿 我得走了
Hey, um, I got to go.
嘿 我得走了
But, Jack, we were...
可是 杰克 我们...
That is one strange beagle.
怪猎犬
What? What is it? It's your dad.
怎么? 什么事? 是你♥爸♥
He's in trouble. The guy from the lab got him.
他有麻烦了 实验室的家伙抓了他
Go to the police station and wait for me.
你去警♥察♥局里等我
No. He's my dad. You're not going to go without me.
不 他是我爸 你不能丢下我一个人去
All right. Fasten your seat belts.
好吧 系紧你的安全带
It's going to be a bumpy ride.
旅途会有点颠簸
Whoa. Ahh!
哇 啊!
Ahhh!
啊!
Shoeshine!
擦鞋童!
Shoeshine. Dad!
擦鞋童 爸!
Easy, tiger. Jack!
别紧张 老虎 杰克!
Jack, what's going on... What's going on here?
杰克 怎么回事...这儿怎么回事?
"Shoeshine," isn't it?
擦鞋童 是不是?
Or shall I address you by your nom de guerre...
还是应该称呼你的化名...
..."Underdog?"
超狗?
It's "Shoeshine." He can talk?
是 擦鞋童 它会讲话?
Yep, Barsinister had me beat.
是的 巴辛尼斯特难倒我了
There was no way I could save both of them.
我不可能同时救他们两个
I'm sorry. Do whatever you want to me. Just let them go.
对不起 你想对我怎样都行 放他们走吧
Wise decision.
明智的决定
Turns out, Barsinister didn't want me. He wanted my DNA.
结果呢 巴辛尼斯特不想要我 他想要我的DNA
He took away my super powers and put them in a little blue pill.
他夺走我的超能力 装入一颗蓝色小药丸里头
But that wasn't the worst of it.
但那还不是最糟的
And in this pill,
这颗药丸之中
there is the DNA of a regular beagle.
有普通猎犬的DNA
Shoeshine, don't do it! No!
擦鞋童 别吃! 不要!
Do you know what the saddest part is?
你知道最伤心的部份是什么吗?
You actually thought that they loved you.
你真以为他们爱你
They only loved the power that I gave you.
他们只爱我给予你的能力
No!
不!
No, Shoeshine.
不要 擦鞋童
Jack! Ahhh!
杰克! 啊!
I didn't... want... anyone...
我不...希望...任何人...
...to get... hurt.
...受到...伤害
Shoeshine!
擦鞋童!
Cad.
卡德
Not so tough now, are we, little doggie?
现在没那么强悍了吧 小狗?
Let's go.
我们走
This city is going to pay for what they have done to me. Their doubt.
这城市将为他们对我所做的事情 付出代价
Their suspicions
他们的怀疑
Their blindness.
他们的盲目
Their betrayal.
他们的背叛
Simon says, "Heel."
赛门说 跟上
Yes, sir! Yes, sir!
是 长官! 是 长官!
All those powers and I wound up jeopardizing
那些力量最后落得危害到
the only thing I cared about, my family.
我唯一关心的东西 我的家人
And while I was stuck down there feeling sorry for myself,
正当我困在那儿自怨自艾时
Cad and Barsinister had returned to the capitol.
卡德和巴辛尼斯特已返回了国会
Help! Help us!
救命! 救救我们!
Jack, that's not going to help.
杰克 没用的
You got to get untied. Forget it.
你得挣脱绳索 算了吧
Jack, don't quit!
杰克 别放弃!
Quit? Yeah!
放弃? 是的!
Me? What about you?
我? 那你怎么说?
You were the best cop in the city
你曾是城里最优秀的警♥察♥
and you should be up there stopping Barsinister.
也应该上去那里阻止巴辛尼斯特
But you quit! You quit the force!
但你放弃了! 你离开警界!
I did quit.
我确实放弃了
I quit, Jack.
我是辞职了 杰克
I quit because I didn't want anything to happen to me.
我辞职是因为不希望我出任何意外
I didn't want to leave you alone.
我不希望留下你孤伶伶地一个人
Jack, we have to get untied.
杰克 我们必须挣脱绳索
Now, just back up.
现在 退后点
Put your foot on that ledge.
将脚放在凸起的部位
Grab that rope and jump up. There you go!
抓住绳索朝上跳 行了!
Come over here and let me untie you.
过来这儿让我解开你
Sit down.
坐下
It's on so tight.
绑得好紧
The reason we're down here is me.
我们会在这底下的理由是我
All I had to do was just tell you Shoeshine was Underdog.
我只需告诉你擦鞋童就是超狗
I'll tell you what you should've told me...
我告诉你你应该告诉我什么
that you gave my JV baseball sweater away to a superhero!
你把我的大学棒球毛衣 送给了一个超级英雄!
OK. OK.
好的 好的
Grab Shoeshine.
带上擦鞋童
Come on, Shoeshine. Come on, boy.
来吧 擦鞋童 来吧 小子
All right, son, let's go.
好了 儿子 我们走
There has been an overwhelming response, Mr. Mayor.
压倒性的回应 市长先生
Good. You've never had this much press.
很好 你从没有过这么多的媒体来
Make sure they get a good view of the dogs.
确保他们能从各个角度拍到狗
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
Do you have time to consider my proposal now?
现在有空考虑我的提案了吗?
Holy moly! Barsinister.
我的妈呀! 巴辛尼斯特
Start rolling, start rolling.
开始拍 开始拍
Move! Go, go, go, go, go!
行动! 上 上 上 上 上!
There. Where's Underdog?
那里 超狗在哪里?
I'm at the steps of the capitol building,
我正在国会大楼的阶梯前
where on the eve of his press announcement
在市长的媒体发表会前夕
it seems the mayor has been kidnapped.
市长似乎已遭到了绑♥架♥
Now, SWAT has secured the perimeter
现在 霹雳小组已经巩固防线
and we're still waiting to find out more information, any information.
我们仍在等候进一步的消息 任何的消息
Come on, hurry up. Let's go.
来吧 动作快 我们走
Excuse me. Trying to get through. Sorry. Pardon me.
抱歉 借过一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Come on. Get Underdog!
抱歉 快点 找超狗来!
电影精选列表