是的,他们一直在献血。
Yeah, they give blood all the time.
他们必须这样做。就在这里。
They have to. It's here.
所以没有足够的 血。
So there's not enough blood.
有一些正在路上,但我们没有足够的时间。
There's some on the way, but we don't have enough time.
他们都在内部出血
They're both bleeding internally
你儿子的脾脏破裂了。
and your son has ruptured his spleen.
Your wife…
你老婆...
她失去了孩子。
she's lost the baby.
还行。
OK.
而且她的头部严重受伤。
And she has severe head injuries.
她的肝脏从她的整个肠道流血。
She's bleeding from her liver from her entire gut.
你明白我在说什么吗?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
是的,好吧,给他们血。宝宝怎么样?
Yeah, well, give them the blood. How is the baby?
婴儿死了。还行?
The baby's died. OK?
所以 没有足够的血液供他们两个使用。
So there's not enough blood for both of them.
你明白我在对你说什么吗?
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
是的。
Yep.
还行。
OK.
[音乐建立和停止]
[music builds and stops]
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
是的。[嗅闻]
Yeah. [sniffs]
我完成了。-好走吗?
I'm finished. -Good to go?
是的。
Yeah.
你说话的是妈妈,不是吗?
It's Mum who you talk to, isn't it?
希望我能和她谈谈。
Wish I could talk to her.
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
我想念这里。
I miss her.
[海鸥叫声][波浪冲锋]
[seagull squawks] [waves rush]
我 得 找个地方喝酒,
I gotta find another place to drink,
每个混♥蛋♥都看着我,好像我有三个脑袋。
every fucker looking at me like I've got three heads.
我需要更多的钱,约翰。
I need more money, John.
好吧,儿子,我能帮你什么。
Alright, son, whatever I can help you with.
这不是一个小数目。
It's not a small amount.
多少?-几十万。
How much? -Couple hundred thousand.
我什至不知道我能不能还你。
I don't even know if I can pay you back.
It was something Billy did and I need to…
这是比利做过的事情,我需要...
嘘嘘。
Sh sh sh.
嘿,我不需要知道。
Hey, I don't need to know.
Corporal…
下士。。。
有一种方法可以完成这项工作。
there's a way to get this done.
但你必须参与。你明白?
But you have to engage. You understand?
所以 你让我知道,儿子。
So you let me know, son.
我在这里。
I'm here.
[紧张的音乐脉搏]
[tense music pulses]
让我们完成它。
Let's get it done.
是的。
Yeah.
是的?
Yeah?
他在那儿。
There he is.
[轻柔的紧张音乐]
[soft tense music]
[车门打开]
[car door opens]
[紧张的音乐脉搏]
[tense music pulses]
[砾石上的汽车轮胎]
[car tyres on gravel]
[深呼吸]
[breathes deeply]
[模糊的声音]
[indistinct voices]
[轻柔的紧张音乐]
[soft tense music]
男孩。
Boys.
[内德]搜查他。
[Ned] Search him.
让我。-哇,哇,哇。
Let me. -Whoa, whoa, whoa.
伙计,我什么都没有。
Mate, I haven't got anything.
看,什么都没有。
Look, nothing.
这里什么都没有。
Nothing here.
无。
Nothing.
约翰尼,你能帮我们一个忙吗?
Johnny, can you do us a favour mate?
请向我们解释一下,请问,为什么他妈的?!
Please explain to us, please, why the fuck?!
老兄,你傻吗?
Are you stupid, man?
你脑子慢吗?
Are you slow in the head?
不。
No.
因为我可以。
Because I could.
就是这样。
That's it.
这就是你♥他♥妈♥的答案? “因为 你可以吗?
That's your fucking answer? 'Cause you could?
[紧张的音乐构建]
[tense music builds]
你要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
因为是脏钱?
Because it's dirty money?
“因为你 是 毒贩?
'Cause you're drug dealers?
我他妈的一点都不在乎。
I don't give a fuck about any of that.
看,我没有道德指南针了。
See, I don't have a moral compass left.
Like I said…
就像我说的...
我这样做是因为我可以。
I did it because I could.
因为我非常有能力。
Because I am very capable.
因为它很有趣。
Because it was fun.
[笑]
[laughs]
因为你们俩都他妈的没用。
And 'cause you're both fucking useless.
[公鸡 枪]
[cocks gun]
哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa.
我们不是那么他妈的没用,约翰尼。
We're not that fucking useless, Johnny.
我们发现是你。
We figured it out it was you.
毫米天才。
Mm genius.
是的,我他妈的。
Yeah, I fucking am.
现在它在哪里?
Now where is it?
约翰尼,它在哪里?-它在后面。
Johnny, where is it? -It's in the back.
下?
Ned?
[紧张的音乐构建]
[tense music builds]
这次做到了,你不是约翰尼吗?嗯?
Done it this time, didn't you Johnny? Hm?
我们好吗?
We good?
内德,我们好吗?!
Ned, we good?!
不,我们他妈的不好。不在这里!
No, we're not fucking good. It's not here!
[步♥枪♥射击]
[rifle shot]
你♥他♥妈♥的狗屄♥♥!
You fucking dog cunt!
[步♥枪♥射击]
[rifle shot]
[公鸡 步♥枪♥]
[cocks rifle]
[嗅和呼气]
[sniffs and exhales]
[轻柔的紧张音乐]
[soft tense music]
那就来吧!
Come on then!
[步♥枪♥射击]该死!
[rifle shot] Oh shit!
去!山上的狙击手!-什么?
Go! Sniper on the hill! -What?
[步♥枪♥射击]狙击手。他妈的!
[rifle shot] Sniper. Fuck!
他妈的!
Fuck!
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
[咕噜咕噜]
[grunts]
[干呕和呻♥吟♥]
[gagging and groaning]
请。请。
Please. Please.
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
[音乐淡入淡出]
[music fades]
[约翰尼呼吸沉重]
[Johnny breathes heavily]
你可以回家了,下士。
You can go home, Corporal.
我将在这里完成。
I'll complete here.
你做得很好,儿子。
You did good, son.
你是一名军人。
You're a soldier.
你做了你必须做的事情,你扫地了。
You did what you had to do, you mopped up.
回家吧,伙计。
Just go home, mate.
嘿。
Hey.
[呼吸沉重]
[breathes heavily]
[贾斯汀]它不再安全了。
[Justine] It's not safe anymore.
是时候走了。
It's time to go.
[瑞安]我们必须离开这里。
[Ryan] We have to move away from here.
[比利]我保证,我不会再做这样的事情了。
[Billy] I won't do anything like that again, I promise.
不是这样的。
It's not that.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我不会再逃跑了。我只想留在这里。
I won't run away ever again. I just want to stay here.
电影精选列表