好。你可以自♥由♥地走洛根先生。
Good. You're free to go Mr Logan.
谢谢。-鞠躬,鞠躬。
Thank you. -Bow, bow.
[关门]
[door closes]
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
[轻柔的沉思音乐]
[soft pensive music]
[诡异的音乐]
[eerie music]
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
[上课铃♥声♥]
[school bell rings]
[男]一个学期错过了 10 天。
[man] Missed 10 days over one term.
听起来对吗?
Does that sound right?
是的。
Yeah.
Billy…
比利。。。
你能在外面等一会儿吗?
could you wait outside for a moment?
谢谢。
Thank you.
[地板吱吱作响]
[floorboards creak]
[叹息]
[sighs]
洛根先生,支付金额
Mr Logan, paying the amount of money
像这样为学校做的
that one does for school like this
不能保证任何事情。
doesn't guarantee anything.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
What I'm saying is…
我要说的是...
比利可能同样适合一所好的公立学校。
Billy could be just as well suited to a good public school.
你不要他。
You don't want him.
这与我想要什么无关。
It's not about what I want.
他似乎不想在这里。他吗?
He doesn't seem to want to be here. Does he?
Mr Logan…
洛根先生...
您尚未支付上学期的费用。
you haven't paid last term's fees.
我要说的是有很好的选择。
All I'm saying is there are good alternatives.
他在公立学校可能会更快乐。
He might be happier at a public school.
这对他来说可能更好,对你来说更容易。
It might be better for him and easier for you.
我会确保我支付未付的费用。
I'll make sure that I pay what's outstanding.
他不会再错过学校了。
And he won't miss anymore school.
[破浪]
[waves break]
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
嘿,他来了!
Hey, here he is!
你看起来很瘦。
You look thin.
我吗?-是的。
Do I? -Yeah.
你对你♥他♥妈♥的头发做了什么?
What have you done to your fucking hair?
你不喜欢这个?
What you don't like this?
嗯,对你有好处。
Well, it's good on you.
但我确实试过了,伙计,我看起来像个笨蛋。
But I did try that, mate, I looked like a fuckwit.
[笑]
[laughs]
所以 你回家了,嗯,伙计?
So you came home, eh, mate?
是的。更好的工作。
Yeah. Better job.
看到她,你知道, 孩子在 学校。
See her and, you know, kid's in school.
他们被埋葬在这里。
They're buried here.
嗯,很高兴见到你,儿子。
Well, it's really good to see you, son.
比利好吗?
Billy good?
莱拉怎么样?
How's Layla?
娜,她 有点 打断我。
Na, she sort of cut me off.
她最终他妈的和她一起工作的某个家伙。
She ended up fucking some bloke she worked with.
大肥屄♥♥。
Big fat cunt.
我跟着他,他就是其中之一
I followed him, he's one of those guys
穿上莱卡的衣服骑自行车
that gets all dressed up in lycra to ride his bike
在周末。
on a weekend.
我差点把这个混♥蛋♥碾压过去。
I nearly run the fucker over.
但你没有?-不,我没有,下士。
But you didn't? -No I didn't, Corporal.
Your daughters… you had two of them?
你的女儿...你有两个?
他们过得怎么样?
How are they doing?
啊,他们不和我说话。
Ah, they don't talk to me.
很抱歉听到这个消息。
Sorry to hear that.
不,你能做什么?
No, what can you do?
你知道,我想过回灌木丛
You know, I thought about going back bush
在那里呆了一会儿,你知道,回家。
there for a little while, you know, going home.
好主意。你为什么不呢?
Good idea. Why didn't ya?
Me mum and dad died and then…
我爸爸妈妈死了,然后...
没有工作。
there's no work.
Me brother and me sister, you know, them they…
我 哥哥和我妹妹,你知道,他们...
他们完蛋了,只是那里没有人我认识。
they fucked off, there's just no one there I knew.
你小子呢?他现在多大了?
What about your boy? How old's he now?
他还是个十几岁的孩子。
He's a teenager.
他妈的。他是什么样子的?
Fuck. What's he like?
像个少年。
Like a teenager.
[笑]
[laughs]
他听你的吗?
Does he listen to you?
[哼哼]
[snorts]
呵呵,当你不是军人的时候,当兵很难。
Nup, it's hard being a soldier, when you're not a soldier.
没有屄♥♥会听你的。
No cunt will listen to you.
你在做什么工作?你是做什么工作的?
What are you doing for work? What do you do?
我是一名销♥售♥代表。
I'm a sales rep.
[两人都笑]
[both laugh]
Yeah…
是的。。。
what about you? You…
你呢?你。。。
还在做同样的事情吗?
still doing the same thing?
这就是我们擅长的,下士。
It's what we're good at, Corporal.
而且我的大脑中没有足够的空间来学习其他东西。
And I haven't got enough room in my brain to learn other things.
我想见你的原因之一,儿子。
One of the reasons I want to see you, son.
想知道您是否感兴趣
Wanted to know if you'd be interested
在和我做某事。
in doing something with me.
我需要你的帮助,儿子。
I need your help, son.
好。
Alright.
所以我们 现在可以停止谈论这种狗屎了
So we can stop talking this kind of shit now
并谈论真正重要的事情?
and talk about stuff that really matters?
看,我需要帮助。一晚上,对吧?
Look, I need help. One night, right?
仔细地。零轮。
In and out. Zero rounds.
就是这样。
That's it.
只是他妈的想一想。
Just fucking think about it.
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
[呼气]
[exhales]
[显示器蜂鸣声]
[monitor beeps]
[女]和我在一起,伙计。伙计 ,你必须 保持清醒。
[woman] Stay with me, mate. Mate, you gotta stay awake.
嘿,伙计。你做得很好。
Hey buddy. You're doing well.
是的,他的压力是80比30。他的脉搏很细。- 我们需要迅速行动。
Yeah, his pressure's 80 over 30. His pulse's thready. - We need to move quickly.
[显示器蜂鸣声]
[monitor beeps]
[女]您可以开始输血。
[woman] You can start the transfusion.
宝宝的状态如何?
What's the status of the baby?
[静态呜呜声]
[static whines]
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
你嘴角嘎嘎了。
You got shit in the corner of your mouth.
什么?
What's that?
无。
Nothing.
[softly] 2009…
[轻轻地] 2009...
It is for drinkers who enjoy rich, mouth-fill…
它适合喜欢丰富,口感的饮酒者...
适合喜欢丰富口中饱满葡萄酒的饮酒者
It's for drinkers who enjoy a rich mouth-filling wine
有充足的水果和 味道。
with plenty of fruit and flavour.
[汽车报♥警♥器哔哔声]
[car alarm beeps]
[瓶子叮当]
[bottles clank]
嘿,伙计。嗨,我是Ryan Logan,我在Playfords工作。
Hey mate. Hi, I'm Ryan Logan, I work for Playfords.
我是新代表。
I'm the new rep.
只是以为我会来介绍自己
Just thought I'd come by introduce myself
并让您查看一些特♥价♥商品
and get you to check out some of the specials
我们有这个月。
we've got this month.
另一个家伙怎么了?
What happened to the other bloke?
Um… I dunno. Um…
一。。。我不知道。一。。。
所以我们有一个长相思,对吧,
So we've got a sauvignon blanc, right,
大地色调,口感上真正的皮革味。
earthy tones, real leathery on the palate.
伙计,你想告诉我关于特♥价♥的事情,
Mate, you want to tell me about the specials,
你打电♥话♥预约,这就是我们的做法。
you call in make an appointment, it's how we do it.
还行。
OK.
我可以预约的好日子是什么?
What's a good day that I can make an appointment?
电影精选列表