车祸。
Car accident.
这太粗糙了。
That's gnarly.
Sorry. -Oh…you can touch it…
不好意思。-哦。。。你可以触摸它...
如果需要帮助,。
if you want.
他妈 的很奇怪 吧?
Fucking weird eh?
星期五晚上在我老人家开派对。
Having a party at my old man's house on Friday night.
他周末不在。
He's away for the weekend.
你想来?
You want to come?
真?
Really?
是的,这会很有趣。
Yeah, it'll be fun.
一堆饮料。
Bunch of drinks.
不同的人。女孩。
Different people. Girls.
会生气的。
It'll be mad.
[轻柔庄严的音乐]
[soft solemn music]
[贾斯汀] 你要 做什么?
[Justine] What are you gonna do?
你辜负了他。
You're failing him.
[庄严的音乐继续]
[solemn music continues]
[种族来电者喃喃自语]
[race caller murmurs]
[约翰尼]那么那是多少?-[瑞安] 8 或 9,我想。
[Johnny] So how many is that? -[Ryan] 8 or 9, I think.
好吧,伙计,你是一个比我更好的人。
Well mate, you're a better man than me.
“ 因为我最后一份正式的工作是卖♥♥他妈的电动工具。
'Cause the last proper job I had was selling fucking power tools.
这他妈的很棒。
It was fucking great.
老板是个傻瓜,不会看我的眼睛。
Boss was a fuckwit wouldn't look me in the eye.
告诉我我必须戴眼罩。
Told me I had to wear an eye patch.
像个该死的海盗。是的,就像一个该死的海盗。
Like a fucking pirate. Yeah, like a fucking pirate.
所以我 在圣诞派对上把那个屄♥♥打掉了
So I knocked that cunt out at Christmas party
并被他妈的解雇了。
and was fucking dismissed.
[轻笑]
[chuckles]
你知道,如果你有什么我可以帮你的,先生,
You know, if you've got anything that I can help you with, sir,
那就太好了。
it'd be great.
我得到了一些钱,那是比利给他学校的,
I got some money, that's Billy's for his school,
我不能碰它,但我只需要一点点
I can't touch it, but I just need a little bit
对于普通的平民狗屎。
for the normal civilian shit.
而且我不认为我的养老金 会 削减它
And I don't think my pension's gonna cut it
我当然 不会 赢
and I'm certainly not gonna win it
从 10 比 1 的牛肉火箭,是吗?
off a 10 to 1 beef rocket, am I?
儿子,你不必向我解释任何事情。
Son, you don't have to explain anything to me.
Yeah, but I… it's a bit embarrassing asking.
是的,但我...问得有点尴尬。
我有东西给你。
I got something for you.
我有件事你可以帮我关注。
I've got something you can keep an eye on for me.
我不信任的抽搐混♥蛋♥。-你不信任很多人。
Twitchy fucker I don 't trust. -You don't trust many people.
我相信你,儿子。
I trust you, son.
所以是的,如果你想要它,它就是你的。
So yeah, if you want it, it's yours.
[呼气]
[exhales]
[公鸡 步♥枪♥]
[cocks rifle]
[脚步声]
[footsteps]
[比利]你要去打猎?
[Billy] You going hunting?
你想去打猎吗?
Do you want to go hunting?
你知道,和我在一起,就像以前一样。
You know, with me, like before.
你还记得如何瞄准步♥枪♥吗?
Do you remember how to sight a rifle?
有点。
Kind of.
那就继续吧。
Go on then.
[公鸡 步♥枪♥]
[cocks rifle]
爸爸?-嗯?
Dad? -Mm-hm?
我今晚可以出去吗?
Can I go out tonight?
哪里?
Where?
一栋房♥子。
A house.
谁和谁在一起?
Who with?
学校的朋友。
Friends from school.
你要回来?
You gonna come back?
是的,我保证。
Yeah, I promise.
还行。
OK.
谢谢。
Thanks.
但是谢谢你问我。
But thank you for asking me.
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
[欢快的嘻哈音乐]
[upbeat hip hop music]
[人们喋喋不休]
[people chattering]
[重叠对话]
[overlapping conversation]
[男孩]哎呀杰西,骷髅 头 你这条狗!
[boy] Oi Jesse, skull it you dog!
继续。
Go on.
去杰西。
Go Jesse.
[全部喊]
[all shout]
[女孩]洛根和布拉德。
[girl] Logan and Brad.
3-2-1.
3-2-1.
[全部喊]
[all shout]
[男孩]洛根有一只松鼠!
[boy] Logan's got a squirter!
[全部喊]
[all shout]
你作弊了,兄弟。 -滚蛋。
You cheated, bro. -Fuck off.
这就是我做的屄♥♥。滚开。
That's what I do cunt. Fuck off.
好你哥哥。
Good on you brother.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
我只是说,无论谁这样做,都像你一样受过训练。
I'm just saying, whoever done this were trained like you.
我的意思是,男孩们说这就像两个他妈的忍♥者
I mean, boys said it was like two fucking ninjas
通过关节。
come through the joint.
你知道,雷。
And you know, Ray.
不。你知道他妈的雷。
No. You know fucking Ray.
好吧,如果你这么说。
Alright, if you say so.
对,好吧,他应付了。死。
Right, well he copped it. Dead.
That's no fucking good is it… Ned?
这他妈的没什么好事吧...斯内德?
男孩们说门也锁着了,所以有人选了。
Boys said the door were locked too, so someone's picked that.
Look, I'm just wondering…
看,我只是想知道...
如果你认识游戏中的其他人,
if you know anyone else out there in the game,
那和你有同样的技能吗?
that's got the same skill set as you?
[轻声笑]
[laughs softly]
我的意思是,可能是你。
I mean, it could have been you.
你以前去过 那里, 你知道里面有什么。
You've been there before, you know what's in there.
也许你刷了键。
Maybe you swiped the keys.
我们不是这么说的,约翰。
We're not saying that, John.
伙计,这正是我他妈的说的。
Man, that's exactly what I'm fucking saying.
Listen… I didn't fucking take anything.
听。。。我他妈的什么都没拿。
我没有进你♥他♥妈♥的公♥寓♥,
I didn't go into your fucking apartment,
我没有打开任何他妈的保险箱,我没有撬任何他妈的锁。
I didn't open any fucking safe, I didn't pick any fucking lock.
我为你工作。
I work for you.
最后我检查了一下。
Last I checked.
来吧,内德 ,你会 相信这个屄♥♥吗?
Come on, Ned, are you gonna trust this cunt?
他妈的看着他!伙计,我告诉你。
Fucking look at him! Mate, I am telling you.
伙计,我在聊天,对吧?
Mate, I'm having a chat, right?
我从来都不喜欢约翰尼。我他妈的从来没有喜欢过 你 约翰尼。
I never liked Johnny. I never fucking liked ya Johnny.
他妈的-- -我们在喝啤酒。
Fuck-- -We're having a beer.
我们在聊天,好吗?放松。
We're having a chat, alright? Just relax.
他妈的放松了。这是我的放松。
Fucking relaxed. This is me relaxed.
[瑞安]你在干什么?
[Ryan] What are you doing?
[贾斯汀]这就是你照顾它的方式?
[Justine] This is how you're taking care of it?
[缓缓呼气]
[exhales slowly]
[男孩]哦!
[boy] Oh!
[全部惊呼]
[all exclaim]
[杰西]我在开车。
[Jesse] I'm driving.
胡说八道,杰西,轮到你了。
Bullshit, Jesse, you had your turn.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要决定?
Why the fuck do you get to decide?
这是我爸爸的车。
It's my dad's car.
你准备好了吗,洛根?
Are you up for it, Logan?
现在不要做一个软鸡♥巴♥,洛根。
Don't be a soft cock now, Logan.
把他妈的上车。-你害怕什么伴侣?
Get the fuck in the car. -What are you scared of mate?
加油。-每个人都有自己的去处。
Come on. -Everyone's had their go.
上车。
Get in the car.
是的,来吧伙计。-不要成为猫。
Yeah, come on mate. -Don't be a pussy.
进去吧,伙计!
Get in there, mate!
[液压噪音]
[hydraulic noises]
[欢快的嘻哈音乐]
[upbeat hip hop music]
[男孩们吟唱洛根]
[boys chant Logan]
电影精选列表