[鸟儿轻声啁啾]
[birds chirp softly]
[轻柔的音乐]
[soft music]
该起床了吗?
Is it time to get up?
[whispers] Sh…sh… Mummy's asleep.
[耳语]嘘......嘘......妈咪睡着了。
好了,过来。过来这里。
OK. Come here. Come here.
[轻声低语]
[whispers softly]
是的。凉。还行。
Yeah. Cool. OK.
别看。你的三明治里有什么?
Don't look. What's in your sandwich?
果酱?
Jam?
[哼哼]
[snorts]
[发出鸡的声音]
[makes a chicken noise]
[笑]
[laughs]
鸡?-是的!
Chicken? -Yes!
还记得该怎么做吗?
Remember what to do?
必须做得很好,很温柔。很好,很温柔。
Got to do it nice and gentle. Nice and gentle.
捏紧它。紧。给你!就是那个。
Squeeze it tight. Tight. There you go! That's the one.
[轻声笑]
[laughs softly]
凯利?-呵呵。
Kelly? -Nup.
凯利,这很好。-呵呵。
Kelly, that's nice. -Nup.
好?
Okay?
Um… -Ah…
啊...
琪亚娜。
Kiana.
琪亚娜?-是的。
Kiana? -Yeah.
那不是一个名字。-是的。
That's not a name. -Yes it is.
你编造的。-那是你的朋友--
You made it up. -That's your friend--
不,这是你的无挡板篮球朋友。
No, it's your friend from netball.
琪亚娜。
Kiana.
The tall one. Goal…goalkeeper. Goal attack. GA.
高个子。目标。。。守门员。目标攻击。加语。
基亚尼。
Kiani.
不是琪亚娜, 琪亚妮。
Not Kiana, Kiani.
我一直叫她琪亚娜。
I've been calling her Kiana.
Oh, that's her… that's the wrong name.
哦,就是她...这是错误的名字。
她为什么什么都没说?-[笑]
Why hasn't she said anything? -[laughs]
谁称自己为 基亚尼?那是什么意思?
Who calls themself Kiani? What does that mean?
亲爱的,你真是个混♥蛋♥。
Honey, you're such an asshole.
Why am I an asshole? She's the one…
为什么我是混♥蛋♥?她就是那个...
This whole time? -You'd think…
这整个时间?-你会认为...
My name… Sorry, you've been calling me the wrong name.
我的名字。。。对不起,你叫错了我的名字。
我叫 琪亚妮。
My name is Kiani.
[笑]
[laughs]
[柔和温柔的音乐]
[soft tender music]
[叹息]
[sighs]
[模糊的谈话]
[indistinct talking]
[教官喊]
[instructor shouting]
[教官喊]
[instructor shouting]
你知道你要对这些孩子说什么吗?
You got any idea what you're gonna say to these kids?
我不知道。
I got no idea.
[轻笑]
[chuckles]
可能和你运给我的狗屎一样。
Probably the same shit you dribbled to me.
是的。
Yeah.
说实话,儿子。
Just be honest, son.
不,我们都只是男人。
No, we're all just men.
我们都不是超人。
None of us is Superman.
我们不是钢铁做的。我们不是无敌的。
We're not made of steel. We're not invincible.
只是试图在勇气和恐惧之间走一条线。
Just trying to walk a line between courage and fear.
Pure courage is…
纯粹的勇气是...
承担一项你没有能力完成的任务。
taking on a task that you're ill equipped to do.
这里的讲师的工作
The job of the instructors here
是为你装备任何情况
is to equip you for any situation
你发现自己在职责领域。
you find yourself in the field of duty.
[指示器点击]
[indicator clicks]
我们通过重复训练来最大限度地减少恐惧。
We minimise the fear by the repetition of training.
Pure courage is minimised…
纯粹的勇气被 最小化...
因为它需要。
because it needs to be.
因为面对恐惧,你的行为和决定
Because in the face of fear your actions and decisions
可能会受到损害。
can be compromised.
[轻柔的诡异音乐]
[soft eerie music]
你快要结束了?右?
And you're in near the end? Right?
右?-[男人] 是的。
Right? -[men] Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
很好。
That's good.
但我们仍然 会在 身体和精神上推动你
But we're still gonna push you physically and mentally
比你想象的更难。
harder than you ever thought possible.
你 只需要 保持你的路线。
You just gotta keep your line.
你 只需要 保持界限。
You just gotta keep the line.
[轮胎 尖叫]
[tyres screech]
[汽车喇叭无人机]
[car horn drones]
只是 必须 尝试并保持你的路线。
Just gotta try and keep your line.
就是这样。
That's it.
[零星的掌声]
[scattered applause]
伙计,你说的对吗?
Mate, are you right?
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
救护车。是的。
Ambulance. Yeah.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
[呼吸沉重]
[breathes heavily]
[呼气][音乐停止]
[exhales] [music stops]
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
[哭泣]
[weeping]
只是请不要去。
Just please don't go.
什么时候呢?
When then?
[嗅闻]
[sniffs]
[庄严的音乐继续]
[solemn music continues]
[女]最后,法官 大人,
[woman] And just as a final thought, Your Honour,
我请你考虑一下
I'd ask you to take into consideration
这个年轻人在过去七年中面临的动荡。
the upheaval this young man has faced over the past seven years.
他去过六所学校。
He's been to six schools.
住在布里斯班,阿德莱德,珀斯,现在在这里。
Lived in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and now here.
这是什么原因呢?
And what are the reasons for that?
他的父亲阁下很难找到
His father, Your Honour, has had trouble finding
离开军队后实现就业。
fulfilling employment since leaving the army.
儿子,你父亲在这里吗?-是的, 法官大人。
Is your father here, son? -Yes, Your Honour.
洛根先生?
Mr Logan?
是的, 法官大人?
Yes, Your Honour?
那么,洛根先生,你看到现役了吗?
So did you see active service, Mr Logan?
是的, 法官大人。
Yes, Your Honour.
Well, I had an uncle in the Army, served in Vietnam…
好吧,我在军队里有一个叔叔,在越南服役......
He…well, he struggled in the years after.
他。。。好吧,他在之后的几年里挣扎着。
我很好, 法官大人。
I'm fine, Your Honour.
现在,听我说,洛根先生。
Now, hear me out, Mr Logan.
现在,看,我已经读过你儿子的罪行了。
Now, look, I have read over your son's offences.
这已经是他第三次出现在这里了。
Now this is the third time that he's appeared here.
这是偷窃,持有毒品,现在是破坏财产。
It was stealing, drug possession and now destruction of property.
而且他每次都被警♥察♥抓走
And all occasions he's been picked up by the police
离开你的照顾几天后,
after some days away from your care,
也就是说,他已经逃跑了。
that being, he's run away.
我还在这里读到他的母亲去世了
And I also read here that his mother passed away
八年前,所以只有你?
eight years ago, so it's only you?
是的, 法官大人。
Yes, Your Honour.
[呼气]
[exhales]
洛根先生,我同情你的处境。
Mr Logan, I sympathise with your situation.
我亲眼目睹了你的挣扎。
I've seen your struggle firsthand.
你也是单亲家庭,
You're also a single parent,
但是你儿子的情况很糟糕。
but the situation with your son is dire.
我的意思是,如果他再次出现在这个法庭上,
And by that, I mean, if he appears before this court again,
他要么被送走,要么从你的照顾中带走。
he'll either be sent away or taken from your care.
这就是过程。
Now that's the process.
你明白我在说什么吗?
Do you understand what I'm saying?
是的, 法官大人。
Yes, Your Honour.
儿子,你明白吗?
And son, do you understand this?
是的, 法官大人。
Yes, Your Honour.
电影精选列表