你打个电♥话♥,预约。
You make a phone call, make an appointment.
然后我们到达那里。
and then we get there.
也许还有其他人可以和我谈谈吗?
Is there someone else I could talk to maybe?
因为,你知道,我们有一些很棒的 丹魄,
Because, you know, we've got some great tempranillos,
你听说过他们吗——滚蛋吧。
have you ever heard of them-- Just fuck off.
Um…
在。。。
我就把这个留给你。谢谢你的时间。
I'll just leave you with this. thank you for your time.
[车门解锁]
[car doors unlock]
[呼气]
[exhales]
[紧张的音乐构建]
[tense music builds]
现在,你再这样和我说话了
Now, you ever talk to me that way again
我会把你切得那么深,那么多
I'll cut you so deep and so much
你需要一个他妈的裁缝团队
you'll need a fucking team of dress makers
把你重新组合在一起,你明白吗?
to put you back together, do you understand?
是的。
Yeah.
这一次,我们有这个阿富汗人,
This one time, we had this Afghan,
我们在审问他。
we were interrogating him.
He was…Taliban.
他是...塔♥利♥班♥。
你知道那是什么吗?
You know what that is?
是的。
Yeah.
Anyway, we had to…
无论如何,我们不得不...
把他送到另一个省,
transport him to another province,
所以 阿富汗翻译,他搞砸了。
so the Afghan interpreter, he fucks off.
我把这个家伙的袖口脱下来
And I take the cuffs off this fella
所以我 可以带他上直升机。
so I can take him to the helicopter.
And gets his arms free…
并解放了他的手臂...
他做的第一件事就是去拿我的步♥枪♥。
and first thing he does he goes for my rifle.
他妈的我应该做什么?
Fuck was I supposed to do?
他死了吗?
Did he die?
我爸爸杀过人吗?
Did my dad ever kill anyone?
你♥爸♥爸是个狙击手,儿子。
Your dad was a sniper, son.
Hey…
嘿。。。
你♥爸♥爸他妈是个英雄。
Your dad's a fucking hero.
你明白?
You understand?
是的。
Yeah.
你有没有想过你杀的那个人?
Do you ever think about the guy you killed?
Oh…
哦。。。
it's strange, you know, you…
这很奇怪,你知道,你...
you kill someone and…
你杀了人,然后...
在你想知道你♥他♥妈♥的道路是如何交叉之后,
after you wonder just how the fuck your paths crossed,
你知道的?
you know?
人们如何进入某人 将 要死亡的情况。
How people get into situations where someone's gonna die.
永远是你从来不认识的人,
It's always someone you've never known,
一个你♥他♥妈♥的不了解的人。
someone you don't know a fucking thing about.
而那个可怜的屄♥♥在那天之前从未见过我,
And that poor cunt had never seen me before that day,
而我就是那个熄灭他光芒的人。
and I'm the one that turned out his light.
就这样。
Just like that.
约翰尼。下士。
Johnny. Corporal.
嘿。
Hey.
和你的小家伙说话,伙计。他都长大了。
Talking to your young fella, mate. He's all grown up.
是的。
Yeah.
这里。
Here.
你怎么知道我住在哪里?
How'd you know where I lived?
我监视了你。
I had you under surveillance.
你没有给 他啤酒 吧?
You didn't give him a beer did you?
不。 -好。
No. -Good.
你想要什么,约翰尼?
What do you want, Johnny?
你知道我想要什么,伙计。
You know what I want, mate.
[轻柔的紧张音乐]
[soft tense music]
只是想聊一聊。
Just want to have a chat.
他是一个成长中的男孩,他 必须 吃东西。
He's a growing boy, he's gotta eat.
我在酒吧见你怎么样?
How about I meet you down the pub?
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
Hey…
嘿。。。
很高兴再次见到你,儿子。
really good to see you again, son.
是的。
Yeah.
应该骄傲,伙计。
Should be proud, mate.
[瓶子叮叮当当]
[bottles clink]
兄弟,那边见。
See you down there, brother.
他在跟你说什么?
What was he talking to you about?
不'。
Nothin'.
He's just…
他只是...
只是给我讲故事。
just telling me stories.
[悲伤的音乐]
[mournful music]
哟。你没事吧?
Yo. You alright?
是的,我很好,儿子。
Yeah, I'm good, son.
约翰,我要 过去 了。我对此不感兴趣。
John, I'm gonna pass. I'm not interested in this.
不管它是什么,你知道,它不适合我。
Whatever it is, you know, it's not for me.
是的,好的,没有戏剧性。
Yeah OK. No Drama.
还行。
OK.
Hey…
嘿。。。
老实说,我没想到会听到这个,下士。
to be honest, I didn't expect to hear that, Corporal.
你忘了托尼麦克马纳斯?
You forgotten about Tony McManus?
不。
No.
不。
No.
我这样做 了,因为我 爱你。
And I did that 'cause I love you.
因为你是我的兄弟
Because you're my brother
你也为我做了同样的事情。
and you'd done the same thing for me.
不会 吧?
Wouldn't ya?
声音?
Son?
[轻柔的紧张音乐]
[soft tense music]
[贾斯汀]今天在瓶子店感觉很好,不是吗?
[Justine] That felt good at the bottle shop today, didn't it?
[轻哼]
[snorts softly]
他妈的以为他在和谁说话?
Who the fuck did he think he was talking to?
他不认识你。
He doesn't know you.
[庄严的音乐]
[solemn music]
他们都没有。
None of them do.
他参加的每一个聚会。14岁生根。
Every party he went to. Rooting at 14.
你♥爸♥爸?什么?不可能。-是的。
Your dad? What? No way. -Yes.
那是谎言。这是胡说八道。-你满嘴都是狗屎。
That's a lie. It's bullshit. -You're full of shit.
没有伴侣。发誓。向上帝发誓。
No mate. Swear. Swear to god.
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么,洛根?
What the fuck do you want, Logan?
我父亲在SAS。
My dad was in the SAS.
确定。他有点 坏吗 ?
Sure. Bit of a badass is he?
他 去 打仗拉屎?
He go to war and shit?
是的。
Yeah.
他 杀 人?
He kill people?
他是一名狙击手。
He was a sniper.
他就像一个英雄。
He's like a hero.
谁说的?
Says who?
其他士兵。
The other soldiers.
你认为你也是某种英雄吗?
Do you reckon you're some type of hero as well?
不。
No.
放下它,杰西。
Lay off it, Jesse.
你想坐下吗?
Do you wanna sit down?
坐下。
Sit down.
[杰西]他妈的好吧。你星期五要去参加派对?
[Jesse] Fuck alright. You going to the party Friday?
[布拉德]是的。-[杰西]你是吗?
[Brad] Yeah. -[Jesse] Are you?
[杰西]是的,我们走吧。
[Jesse] Yeah, let's go.
还有人来你知道吗?
Anyone else coming you know?
[布拉德]嗯,那边朋友群的小妞啦啦啦�
[Brad] Hmm few of those chicks from friend group over the side
大厅的后面有去。
of the back of the hall there are going.
[杰西]哦,是的,是的。他们没事。
[Jesse] Oh yeah, yeah. They're alright.
[男孩]你问他。
[boy] You asked him.
[枪声]
[gun clicks]
当你没有这个时,你会怎么做?
And what do you do when you don't have this?
不多,只是骑 越野车。
Not much, just ride dirtbikes.
和往常一样,下士。
Same as always, Corporal.
是的,先生。
Yes sir.
[紧张的音乐]
[tense music]
电影精选列表