拜托你住手,赛门,你弄痛我了
Please, stop! Simon, you're hurting me.
没关系 -这有关系
It's okay. No, it's not okay.
警方置之不理
The police are not interested.
律师建议她改名换姓离开
Lawyers advise her to change her name, to leave the country...
但她不肯这么做
...but she will not do this.
她不要二度受害
She will not be a victim twice over.
她要掌控局势
Instead, she will take control.
所以她利用了…
So she perverts the therapy...
你坚持继续进行的治疗
you've insisted on continuing.
赛门…
Simon...
你想遗忘的不是赌博
...it's not the gambling that you want to forget.
而是我
It's me.
你想忘了我
You want to forget me.
你让我忘记?
You made me forget?
她让你想要忘记
She makes you want to forget.
你忘记我了
You're forgetting me.
你忘了我们了
You're forgetting us.
你觉得轻松自♥由♥多了
And you feel so much more relaxed. So much more free.
离开
Leave.
慢慢地,一天又一天
And gradually... day by day...
一周又一周,你忘了
...week by week you do.
你比较少打来了
You call less often.
你的热情退却了
The passions subside.
你来治疗会迟到
You're late for therapy.
后来,有一天,你完全没出现
Then one day you don't come at all.
你终于压抑了对于我的记忆
At last you have suppressed the memory of me.
可是你知道
But you knew.
你知道有一天…
You knew I'd come back...
我会回来
...one day.
你的记忆没有毁损
Your memory is not destroyed.
而是锁在一个笼子里
It is locked in a cage.
只要有足够的…
And with enough...
力道
...force...
足够的暴♥力♥
...enough violence...
这个锁就可能打破
...the lock can be broken.
记忆会回复
It comes back, the memory.
没有完全回复
Not completely.
没有全部回复,但却足以让你…
Not entirely, but enough to drive you...
有被欺骗的感觉
...to make you feel you have been cheated.
足以让你愤怒
Enough to make you angry.
法兰克
Franck!
她长什么样子?
What did she look like?
你
You.
老天,你还好吧?
God, are you all right?
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth.
我不是伊莉莎白
No, I'm not Elizabeth.
我要叫救护车吗?
Shall I call for an ambulance?
我记起来了
I remember.
我全部记起来了
I remember everything.
我送你去医院吧?
Why don't I take you to hospital?
记忆回复后…
As the memory comes back...
好吗?
Okay?
我要帮你扣安全带吗?
Shall I help you with your seat belt?
你为什么要骗我?
Why did you lie to me?
什么? -你让我忘记了
What? You made me forget.
好,我看我应该叫救护车
Okay, maybe I should just call for that ambulance. Elizabeth!
拜托你放开我好吗?
Will you let go of me, please?
我不希望你走
I don't want you to go.
我不希望你走
I don't want you to go.
然后…
And then...
对不起,不管伊莉莎白是谁
Look, I'm sorry, whoever Elizabeth is,
我不是她
she isn't me.
几个月后,你回来了
A few months later you came back.
麦斯威先生?
Mr. Maxwell?
麦斯威先生?
Mr. Maxwell?
我…
That's...
我就是
...that's me.
怎么了吗?
Is something the matter?
没事
Of course not.
我是伊莉莎白兰
I'm Elizabeth... Lamb.
你来找你的车钥匙
You've come to find your car keys.
它们就在你的脑子里
Well, they're just right in here.
停车
Stop.
法兰克,你把钥匙给她好吗?
Can you give her the keys, Franck?
画在后面
It's in the back.
伊莉莎白,画在那里吗?
Is it there, Elizabeth?
伊莉莎白,画在那里吗?
Elizabeth, is it there?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想要
I don't want it.
我不知道我是不是真的想要
I don't know that lever really did.
有机会你再告诉我吧
Maybe you can tell me sometime.
不
No!
不
No.
不…
No, no, no...
赛门,你不需要这样
Simon, you don't have to do this.
我想忘记你做的这些事
I want... to forget that you did all this.
不
No.
拜托
Please!
靠
靠…
拿给我
带来给我
Bring it to me.
拜托停下来
Stop, please!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不好
No!
嘿
Hey!
我想告诉你一件事
Shall I tell you something?
我宁可不要
I'd rather not.
有乐培的包裹
There's a parcel for Le Pere.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈啰,法兰克
Hello, Franck.
画很美
It looks good...
你不觉得吗?
...don't you think?
挂在墙上很棒
Hanging on the wall.
我以为这会让我太常想到他
I thought it might make me think too much of him, but...
结果我想到的是你
...instead I think of you.
你想要我把画送回去吧?
You want me to send it back, don't you?
或是卖♥♥掉
Or sell it...
然后分钱
...and divide the money.
可是
But...
你知道我不能这么做
...you know I can't do that.
这对我的意义太重要了
Not when it means so much to me.
我拼命努力才得到它
Not when I've worked so hard for it.
赛门,你忘记我了
Simon, you're forgetting me.
你忘记我们了
You're forgetting us.
就算你忘了你爱的人
Even when you have forgotten the one you love...
你会去赌博
...you will gamble...
说谎、欺骗
...lie, cheat...
偷窃
...and steal.
成交
Sold!
替她偷一幅画
Steal for her a painting.
赛门…
Simon, a painting...
为你伤害的女人偷画
...for the woman you hurt.
为你抛开的女人而偷
For the woman you left behind.
拿给我
或许有一天,你会找到我
Now perhaps, some day, you'll find me.
我希望你找到我
I hope that you do.
但如果这太难承受
But, if it's all too much...
如果你希望我们不曾相识
...if you wish that we'd never met...
这件事不曾发生
...that it had never happened...
法兰克,我可以让一切消失
...I can make it go away, Franck.
你只要触碰萤幕就好
All you have to do is touch the screen.
电影精选列表