但这是真的吧?
It's true, though, isn't it?
你知道不是
You know it isn't.
奈特何必撒这种谎?
Why would Nate lie about something like that?
因为他想甩掉法兰克
Because he wants Franck out.
他想要独吞画
He wants the painting for himself.
我不相信你的鬼话
I don't fucking believe you!
不相信啥?人心贪婪吗?成熟点吧
Don't believe what? The existence of greed in human beings? Grow up!
过去这礼拜,你找尽藉口不碰我
For the past week, you've made every kind of excuse not to touch me...
现在时候到了,你就胡思乱想…
...and now that the moment's come, you resort to some insane fantasy...
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
我知道你喜欢什么
I know what you want.
我得做一件事
There's something I have to do.
I tried to know when to leave
She sits in the bedroom and grieves
There's a sequence that starts all again
She can't get up anymore, with the pain
The combination of these drugs
Has left her hopeless and lost
She wants to count the ways
But she can't count again
And I Will be right here
Till all the pain
Just disappears
And I will always stay
你怎么会知道?
How did you know?
你跟我说过
You told me.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
赛门
Simon.
放松
Relax.
When the silver shines so hard
I tried to poison my life
Always dreaming of the edge of the knife
She always looked backwards
And I couldn't sit here...
你知道画在哪了吗? -有可能
You know where it is now? Maybe.
你跟她说了吗?
Told her yet?
你想谈谈? -对,时候到了
You wanna talk? Yeah, it's about time.
所以…
So...
赛门…
...Simon...
大家都在,你想跟我们聊吗?
...we're all here. Do you wanna talk us through it?
对 -很好
Yeah. Good.
对,我真的想聊…
Yeah, I really do. I...
对不起,我只是有点紧张
I'm sorry, I just feel a bit nervous.
没关系
Come on, it's all right.
好,我能用你的厕所吗?
Okay. Do you mind if I use your...
请用 -一下子就好
Yeah, please, please... I'll just be a minute.
这要多久?
So how long's this gonna take?
没关系,我叫他慢慢来
It's all right. I told him to wait.
他会说谎,我打包票他会说谎
He'll lie. I bet you anything he lies.
他最好不要
He'd better fucking not.
放心,如果他说谎,我们就杀了他
Don't worry, if it turns out he's lying, we just kill him.
我们反正会杀他,不是吗?
Hang on, we're gonna kill him anyway, aren't we?
是这样没错
There's that.
Shh!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
喂? -是我
Hello? - It's me.
赛门?
Simon?
你在哪? -我在法兰克家
Where are you? I'm at Franck's house.
老天,你去那里干嘛?
Jesus. What are you doing there?
伊莉莎白,他们要杀我 -不
Elizabeth, they're going to kill me. No.
你说的对,他们原本就这么打算
You were right. This is what they always planned to do.
这就是我必须把画藏起来的原因
Don't you see, this is why I had to hide the painting.
赛门,冷静点
Simon, calm down.
你现在在哪里?
Where are you now?
走廊,门锁住了
In the hallway. The doors are locked.
所有的门都锁住了
All the doors are locked.
去法兰克在楼上的房♥间
Go upstairs to Franck's bedroom.
那里有个小泳池
There's a pool...
跟一条走廊
...and a hallway.
你看到床头柜了吗? -有
Do you see the bedside table? Yes.
把抽屉打开
Open the drawer.
不是,是下层
No, the lower one.
里头有枪吗? -有
Is there a gun? Yes.
你会用吗? -我不知道
Do you think you can use it? I don't know.
我从来没有开过枪
I've never used one before.
你要我报♥警♥吗? -不要
Do you want me to call the police? No, no...
不要,这样比较好
No, it's better this way.
伊莉莎白?
Elizabeth?
什么事?
Yes?
我有事情要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我记得
I remember.
我记得我把画放在哪里
I remember where I put it.
你不必告诉我 -不行,我得说
You don't have to tell me. No, no. I do.
我可能再也见不到你了
I might never see you again.
我得告诉你画在哪里
I need to tell you where it is.
现在告诉我吧
Tell me now.
画在大理石门地铁停车场
It's in a red Alfa Romeo in the
红色爱快罗密欧车里
underground car park in Marble Arch.
赛门,我爱你
I love you, Simon.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
赛门,拜托
Please, Simon.
冷静点,你误会了
Calm down, you've got it all wrong.
事情不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
赛门,她在利用你
She's using you, Simon.
她在利用你跟我们
She's using you like she used us.
赛门,她从一开始就在利用你
She has been using you from the start, Simon.
伊莉莎白?
Elizabeth?
伊莉莎白?
Elizabeth?
她去哪里了?
So where has she gone? Huh?
别让她得逞,我们可是大费周章
Don't let her get away. Not after all this.
法兰克,我知道
I know, Franck.
我知道你想对我怎样
I know what you were going to do to me.
那是她灌输给你的,不是真的
She put that there. It's not real.
赛门,她不会回来了
She's not coming back, Simon.
画到手后,她就走了
Once she gets it, she's gone!
如果我想杀你,你怎么会活着?
If I wanted to kill you, why aren't you dead?
因为她爱我,我也爱她
Because she loves me. And I love her!
她对你是这么想的
That's what she thinks of you.
这是我的枪,里面没子弹
It's my gun. It's empty.
她从我的公♥寓♥把枪拿走
She took it from my apartment.
你想去哪里?
Where the fuck do you think you're going?
我能处理
I got this.
所以…
So...
有谁知道?
...who knows?
她知道 -别把她扯进来
She does. You leave her alone.
他第一次就找到了
He found it the first time.
他第一次来见我就找到了
The first time he came to see me.
记得吗?
Remember?
你以为你只是找到车钥匙
You thought you'd just found your car keys.
但你说的没错,画在里面
But you were right, it's in there.
画在车子里
It's in the car.
我把车子拆了,画不在里面
I took it to pieces. It's not in there.
不,画不在他的车子里
No, it's not in his car.
画在另一部车子里
In the other car.
红色那部
The red one.
车子在哪? -我可以带你过去
Where is it? Please, I can show you.
我可以带你过去
I can show you.
让他穿衣服
Get him dressed.
去拿画,带着他一起去
Go and get it. And take him with you.
这是什么?
What is this?
法兰克,你还在算你走运
You're lucky you're still in, Franck.
去拿画
Go and get it.
把画拿回来这里
Bring it back here
我们会盯着她,我保证
and we'll keep an eye on her. Promise.
说话啊
Say something.
来这套
Allow the mushy shit.
电影精选列表