好,但画在哪里?
Okay. But where is the painting?
它一直在同一个地方
The same place it's always been.
对,可是现在你成了问题
Yes, but now you are the problem.
对
Yes.
但我也可能是解答
But I may also be the solution.
有疑问的时候,能试试传统的办法
When in doubt ...try something traditional.
传统?好,这样如何?
Traditional? Okay. Right, how's this?
你想不想…
How would you...
跟我出去约会?
...like to, with me, go out somewhere?
干嘛,你要上他,对吗?
What, you're gonna screw him, is that it?
你要搞他,好让他想起来?
You'll fuck him just to get him to remember?
我同意这不是传统的作法
It's not conventional practice,
但在这种情况下…
but under the circumstances...
8点来接我 -你想去哪?
Pick me up at 8. Where would you like to go?
你决定,我无所谓
You choose. I don't care.
说这么约定了
Coffee's on.
好,但你得戴窃听器 -少扯了
Okay, but you wear a wire. Don't be ridiculous.
不用找了,谢谢
You can keep the rest. Thanks, man.
我不喜欢你跟他独处的想法
I don't like the idea of you being alone with him.
法兰克,我自己也不怎么喜欢
I'm not wild about it myself, Franck.
如果你有别的办法能解决他的迷恋
So if you can see any other way to deal with this obsession...
我倒想听听
...I'd love to hear it.
我很高兴你选了这个地方,很棒
I'm glad I had you choose the place. It's nice.
没错,我有一阵子没来过了
It is. I haven't been here in a while.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
你推荐什么? -我…
So what do you recommend? I...
我通常点牛排,这是谎话
...usually have the steak, which is a lie.
我没有通常点牛排
I don't usually have the steak. I...
我从来没来过
...I've never been here before.
赛门,你需要治疗
Simon. You need therapy.
我最近脑袋不太清楚
I've been feeling a little confused lately.
我只是幻想我来过这里
I just imagined I'd been here before.
我可以发誓我见过那位服务生
I could have sworn that I'd met that waiter before.
然后呢? -我满足他的需要…
And then what happens? I give him what he wants...
他就是我的了
...he's mine.
之后,他会满足我的需要
And after that, he gives me what I want...
满足我们的需要 -就这么简单?
...what we want. Just like that?
他没有真的受到电击
He isn't really receiving electric shocks.
他只是相信他有
He only believes he is.
到了,靠左边停,谢谢
Just here. If you just pull in here on the left, thank you.
我到家了
This is, this is me, actually.
好吗?
Okay?
没关系 -好,祝你晚上愉快
It's all right. Okay. Have a good night.
事情有个问题,他在吃醋
There's a problem. He's jealous.
吃醋?
Jealous?
吃我的醋,真可爱
Of me? That's so cute.
这是他不想睡你的原因
And that's why he doesn't wanna sleep with you.
情况很复杂,但他是这么说的没错
It's complicated but that's what he said. Yes.
我真的不懂他为何会这么想
I really wonder how he gets that.
问你自己吧
Ask yourself.
因为现在事情是我的错了?
Because now it's my fault?
法兰克,我没有在责怪人
I'm not assigning blame, Franck.
你一向在责怪人
But you are always.
你因为很多事情办不到
You can't do it because of this, because of that.
永远都有问题
There is always something
但这从来都不是你的错,对吗?
but it's never your fault, right?
“法兰克,我们要合作”
"It's a partnership, Franck."
“法兰克,他必须尊重我”
"He's got to respect me, Franck."
“我们得让他觉得安全”
"We've gotta make him feel safe."
“我们必须让他看到我们的恐惧”
"We've gotta show him our fear."
“法兰克,理想上”
"In an ideal world, Franck,
“他会杀了我们全部的人”
he'd kill us all."
伊莉莎白,理想上是你去催眠他
In an ideal world, Elizabeth, you'd go hypnotize the guy.
把画拿回来给我
You'd bring me back the painting
别再浪费我的时间
and you'd stop wasting my fucking time.
等等
Wait.
老天
Jesus!
该死
Fucking hell.
赛门,我是奈特,我们得聊聊
Simon, it's Nate. We need to talk.
上来吧
Come up.
Right before you close your eyes
Whispering your prayers
When the sandman blows your eyes
I'll be there
我千万不能忘记…
I must remember never to forget...
你是罪犯
...that you're a criminal.
你有男友吗?
You got a boyfriend?
你到现在才要问?
Now you ask? Mmm-hmm.
没有
No.
我单身
I'm single.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我谈过一段感情
I was in a relationship...
对方很暴♥力♥
...he was violent...
现在我不是了
...so now I'm not.
你有他的地址吗?
Got his address?
你人真好
That's very kind...
但是不用了,谢谢
...but 'no, thank you'.
你应该讨回来
You should get even.
火大一下
Get a little angry.
火大只会让自己受害
To be angry is to be a victim.
我放下了
I've moved on.
这才是真正的胜利
That's the only real victory.
那你为什么要当催眠师?
So why are you doing this, then?
因为这能改变事情
Because it makes a change.
如果你必须应付肥胖症
If you had to deal with morbid obesity and...
恐慌症
...panic attacks...
你就会了解这份工作的魅力
...you'd see the attraction.
我能告诉你一件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
我宁可不要
I'd rather not.
Gather roses while you may
While the bloom is full
For the blossom soon will fade
And the bloom grows dull
Right before you close your eyes
Whispering your prayers
When the sandman blows your eyes
Who'll be there?
嘿
Hey.
听着,我…
Listen, I...
我…
I...
你可以…
...can you...
可以再跟你见面吗?
Can you see me again?
我想说的不是这样,可是…
It's not exactly what I wanted to say, but...
你知道…
I mean, you know...
我想可以
Yeah. I think so.
那好
Good.
小心
Be careful.
影像变近变清楚后
And as the image grows closer and clearer...
你发现你看到他对你做的事
...you find you are watching what he did to you.
你看着他做的可怕的事
You are watching the terrible things that he did. But, with every blow...
可是他在你身上每打一拳
...that you watch rain down upon you...
你只会变得更坚定
...you become only more determined than ever.
你知道你可以…
You know that it's possible...
改变你的人生,往前走
...to change your life and move on.
你不会被这件事影响
That you will not let this define you.
你不会受到回忆的侵害
You will not let yourself be violated by the memory...
你已经受到行为的侵害了
...as you are violated by the act.
赛门?
Simon?
这是你计划的一部分,对吗?
This all part of your plan, yeah?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你们两个人
The two of you.
一起策划
Planning it together.
套出我的话之后说把我甩了
Gonna get it out of me and then dump me.
赛门,拜托你冷静点
Simon, will you calm down, please.
你搞上法兰克多久了?
How long have you been fucking Franck?
你怎么会这么想?
Where did that come from?
电影精选列表