来到摆了画的大房♥间
to a vast room of paintings.
卡拉瓦乔的“敬拜”
Caravaggio's 'Adoration'.
塞尚
Cezanne.
威梅尔的“演奏会”
Vermeer's 'Concert'.
梵谷
Van Gogh.
莫迪利亚尼
Modigliani.
马奈、窦加
Manet. Degas.
还有林布兰特本人
And Rembrandt himself.
“加里利海风暴”
'The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee'.
这些遗失的画作
These are the lost paintings...
全部被偷窃与破坏
...all the stolen and destroyed,
但现在全部在一起
but now together...
受到认证、很安全
...authenticated, safe.
她牵着你的手,带你进最后的房♥间
She takes your hand and leads you into a final room.
在这里面
And it's in here...
在这个神奇安全的地方
...in this magical safe place...
你觉得你做好准备了
...that you feel ready.
你伸进包裹
And you reach into the package...
拿出你的记忆
...and you lift out your memory.
那天事发经过的记忆
The memory of what happened that day.
你做过什么事的记忆
The memory of what you did.
现在
And now...
你很安全放松
...safe and relaxed...
你决定去看
...you decide to watch.
你决定要想起来
You decide to remember.
…5万英镑
...fifty thousand pounds.
88号♥得标
Sold to paddle 88.
我记得那一天
I remember that day.
我记得我拿了画
I remember. I take the painting.
我将画拿在前面
I carry it in front of me.
我用剃刀把帆布割开
And I cut the canvas free with a razor blade.
我把画藏了起来
I conceal the painting.
我继续走 -切记…
I carry on. Remember...
没有艺术品值得赔上人命
...no piece of art is worth a human life.
这是好建议
Sound advice that.
我试着记住,你看你行不行
And I try to remember it. You see if you can.
我把剃刀丢了
I discard the razor blade.
将最宝贵的物件送到安全的地方
We are to take the most valuable item, or items, to a place of safe...
法兰克? -别过来
Franck?! Stay back.
放下来
Put it down.
赛门
Simon...
他准备看了
He's about to look.
我不能让他看
I can't let him.
不要
Don't.
从一个安全的距离…
From a safe distance...
你看到你被打了
...you see that you have been hit.
赛门?
Simon?!
赛门
Simon!
但你继续看
But you continue to watch.
你继续想起来
You continue to remember.
画还在我这里
I still have it.
我醒过来后,画还在我这里
I wake up and I still have the painting.
我起身走出去,觉得很吵
I get up and I go outside. There's a noise.
我必须走开,我带着画不能留下来
I have to walk away. I cannot stay here, not with this painting.
我觉得我的心在震动
I feel my heart vibrating.
我的手♥机♥在震动
My phone vibrating.
我看了手♥机♥
I look at it.
差点被车撞死
The car nearly kills me.
她在车子里
She's in the car.
谁在车子里?
Who is?
你在车子里
You are!
天啊,你还好吗?
Oh my God. Are you all right?
伊莉莎白?
Elizabeth?
我不是伊莉莎白
I'm not Elizabeth.
我该叫救护车吗?
Shall I call an ambulance?
我想起来了
I remember.
我全部想起来了
I remember everything.
我送你去医院吧
Look, why don't I take you to hospital?
好
Yeah.
伊莉莎白?
Elizabeth?
我要帮你扣安全带吗?
Shall I help you with your seat belt?
你为什么对我说谎?
Why did you lie to me?
什么?
What?
你让我遗忘
You made me forget.
画在他身上 -你看,画在他身上
He's got it on him. Look, he's got it on him.
好,或许我该叫救护车就好
Okay, maybe I oughta just... call for that ambulance.
打开你的夹克,谁打给你?
Open your jacket. Who called you?
对不起,你放我走好吗?
I'm sorry. Will you let me go, please?
告诉他你把画放在哪里
Tell him where you left it!
我不希望你走
I don't want you to go.
别理她了 -别管她了
Never mind her! Forget about her!
打开他的夹克
Open his jacket!
你要怎么处理那幅画?
What are you gonna do with the fucking painting?!
让他告诉我们他把画放在哪里
Just get him to tell us where he put it.
告诉我们你把画放在哪里
Tell us where you left it!
赛门,你听得到我说话吗?
Simon, can you hear me?
我听得到你说话
Yes, I can hear you.
很好,你看得到蓝色的萤幕吗?
Good. Can you see the blue screen?
可以
Yes.
我要给你看一些画面
I'm going to show you some images...
还要扫描你的大脑
...while we scan the response
对每个画面的反应
generated in your brain by each one.
画面会持续跑
The images will continue to run but you can override that
但你想特定的一幕就能覆盖
by thinking of a particular one.
每隔10秒,最少被选到的画面
And every 10 seconds the least chosen image
就会被丢弃直到只剩一幕
will be discarded until there is only one left.
然而,每次你想到这一幕
However, every time you think of this one...
你就会接受电击
you will receive an electric shock.
你愈是选译,伏特数就愈高
And the more you select it the higher the voltage.
了解吗?
Do you understand?
了解
Yeah.
哈啰
Hello.
我睡在沙发上,我担心你
I slept on the sofa. I was worried about you.
我做了一个梦
I had this dream.
那不是梦
Wasn't a dream.
我非常…
I am so...
非常抱歉
...so, so sorry.
法兰克,人是什么?
What is a person, Franck?
这不是我的专业
Not my line of work.
没关系
It's fine.
迷恋某人没关系?
Being obsessed with someone is fine?
不是
No.
但是有感觉…
But to have feelings...
是可以的
...yes.
我们是…
What we are...
这一切的加总
...is the sum of everything
我们所说、所做、所感觉的事
we've ever said, done and felt...
全部揉合在一条独特的线当中
...all wrapped up in one unique thread
不断受到修正与记忆
which is constantly being revised and remembered.
当你自己就必须不断记住你自己
So to be yourself you have to constantly remember yourself.
这很辛苦,但是就是这么运作
It's a full-time job but that's how it works.
你打他的头时,那条线断了
When you hit him on the head you broke the thread.
他以假记忆与幻想…
He's fixing it...
来修复
...with false memories, with fantasies.
有空间要填补,所以…
There's a space to fill so...
他用我来填补
...he fills it with me.
他爱上你了?
He's in love with you?
我们称之为移情作用
We call it transference.
我现在不知道…
I don't know what to say...
该说什么
...now.
电影精选列表