因为走到这里已经是很大一步了
...because it's a big step even to have got this far.
慢慢来…
Slowly...
以免把里面的东西弄坏
...so as not to upset the contents...
你把它打开
...you open it.
法兰克,我可以去吗? -可以
Franck. May I? Yeah.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
没事
Fine.
你是怎么认识他们的?
How did you meet them?
利兹
Riz...
我以前会找利兹买♥♥毒品
...I used to buy drugs from Riz.
就这样而已,重点是我需要钱
That was it really. Well, the thing is, I needed money.
为什么?
What for?
还赌债
Gambling debt.
我过去…我现在…
I was... I am...
沉迷于…
...addicted...
赌博
...to gambling.
我是赌博高手
I was really good at it, you know.
不过我不够厉害
I wasn't quite good enough, though.
不够厉害是不行的
And not really good enough isn't really good at all.
这种程度不行
Not at that level.
我想要戒掉,我什么方法都试过了
I tried to give it up. I tried everything I could to kick it.
我应该试试催眠的 -你是应该要
I should have tried hypnotism. You should.
下次吧?
Maybe next time?
总之,我做了所有逊赌客会做的事
Anyway, I did what all bad gamblers do...
我借了更多钱、赌得更大
...I borrowed more and played for higher and higher stakes hoping...
希望我的手气会变好
...that my luck would change.
结果没有
And when that didn't happen...
我就慌了
...I panicked.
对很多人来说
To various people...
我根本没有这笔钱
...in various ways I am in for money I don't have.
我永远不会有这样的钱
Never will.
后来这幅画要拍卖♥♥
This painting came in.
这幅该死的画
This fucking painting.
赛门,你是赌徒吗?
Are you a gambling man, Simon?
因为我跟你打赌,只要你敢说
Because I'll wager you, anything you care to name...
我就能在秋季拍卖♥♥会上
...that I can flog this in the
卖♥♥超过2千5百万
autumn sale for over 25 million.
英镑
Sterling.
我知道监守自盗听起来很扯
And I know it sounds ridiculous, an inside job,
但这似乎是解决办法
but it just seemed like the answer.
我不认识任何罪犯,想说利兹有
I didn't know any criminals so I thought Riz might.
他带我到这里来
He brought me here.
他介绍我认识法兰克
He introduced me to Franck.
法兰克替我还债,要我帮他偷画
Franck cleared my debt in return for the painting.
我欠了他很多钱
I owe him a lot of money.
我不知道该怎么办
And I don't know what I'm going to do.
他怕一旦他想起来,你会杀了他
He's afraid that once he's remembered, you'll kill him.
太扯了 -是这样吗?
That's ridiculous. - Is it?
来聊杀人的事吧
Let's talk about killing.
多明尼克,你杀过人吗?
Have you ever killed anyone, Dominic?
有,我在伊♥拉♥克♥显然杀了一堆人
Well, yeah, in Iraq. Loads, obviously.
但那是用大炮,你没看到对方
But that's artillery, isn't it? You never get to see exactly who you've...
奈特
Nate.
你杀过人吗?
Killed anyone?
杀人的定义是什么?
Define 'killed'.
这就是他不肯开口的原因
That's exactly why he won't open up.
他的行为没有失能,这完全合逻辑
His behavior isn't dysfunctional, it's entirely logical.
这是直接的自保手段
It's straightforward self-preservation.
你觉得他一开始为什么要欺骗你?
Why do you think he cheated you in the first place?
你有什么建议?
So what do you suggest?
我们要怎么增加他的安全感?
How do we make him feel more secure?
理想上,他会杀了你们全部的人
In an ideal world he'd kill you all.
这样就行了,对吗? -理想
That would do it, right? Ideal.
很有可能
Most likely.
好,但假设我们不这么做
Okay. But supposing, for the sake of argument, we don't go for that.
然后会怎样?
Then what?
他得看到你们接触最害怕的事物
He needs to see you weak and exposed to whatever it is you fear the most.
胡说,门都没有
Nonsense. Not gonna happen.
他得知道你们很脆弱
He needs to know that you're vulnerable.
如果你建议的跟我想的一样
If you're suggesting what I think...
我是专业人士
I'm a professional.
我不会让你去演戏
I'm not going to put you on the stage.
答案是门都没有
The answer is definitely 'no'.
接下来,你会听到赛门的声音
Now the next voice you hear... will be Simon's.
他会说我替你准备的字
And he is going to say the word that I have prepared for you.
他一说这个字的时候…
And when he speaks that word...
你会进入让你恐惧的也界
...you will descend into your very own world of fear...
只有他能解救你
...from which only he can bring you back.
草莓
Strawberry.
赛门
Simon.
赛门,快说
Simon, say it!
草莓
Strawberry.
了不起
That was incredible.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
很好啊,怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry, man.
我要替你刷背吗?
Shall I scrub your back?
你是怎么进来的?
How did you...?
我以前是…
Well, I used to...
我以前会…
...I used to, you know...
所以…
So...
“牛津催眠手册”
我想我们让他够有安全感了
...we got enough, I think, to make our boy feel secure.
能安全地想起 -我想是
Safe to remember, all that. I think so.
我们有进展了,我喜欢,很好
Now we progress. I like that, it's good.
我们很快就会拿到画了
Soon we'll have the painting.
那可怜的奈特怎么办?
And what about poor old Nate?
每次提到草莓,他还是很惨吗?
Does he still fall to pieces at every mention of the little berry?
不
No.
催眠结束后要接受持续的暗示比较难
Sustained post hypnotic suggestion is more difficult.
比较困难,但你办得到,对吗?
More difficult, but you can do it, right?
当然不是对每个人都行
Not to everyone, of course.
5%吗?我错了说纠正我
5%? Correct me if I'm wrong.
5%的人可以吗?
5% of the population?
对,他们的接受度非常高
Yes. Can be described as extremely suggestible.
5%耶
Wow, 5%.
谁想得到啊
Who'd have thought?
你能让他们做哪些事?
And what can you make them do?
我只是问问,我想知道
Well, I'm just asking. I'm interested.
好
All right.
如果找到合适的人
Well, let's see, if you had the right person...
掌握他们之后深入挖掘
...if you get a hold of them, dig right in...
如果你让他们着了你的魔咒
...if you get them under your spell...
如果你很努力、不疾不徐
...if you work hard ...and take your time...
方法♥正♥确的话
...and do it right...
你可以让他们想要做…
...you can make them want to do...
几乎是…
...almost...
任何事
...anything.
“草莓”
你坐在…
There you are...
敞篷车里
...in an open-top car...
载一个年轻正妹开车通过法国乡间
...driving through the French countryside with a beautiful young woman.
电台放着某首你忘了的歌♥曲
And the radio plays some forgotten song...
阳光照着你的后脑勺、风很温暖
...and the sun burns the back of your heads in the warm wind...
你每开一哩路
...and with every mile you travel...
你所有的问题似乎都变得很遥远
...all your problems seem so far away and so long ago.
开过一片向日葵后
And soon a field of sunflowers gives way to a low building...
你来到石头与瓷砖造的矮房♥子
...of stone and tile.
正妹的衣服、她的小腿肚
The girl's dress, her calves...
带领你穿过一条走廊
...leads you through a corridor
电影精选列表