Fuck's sake.
“裸体的理想形式”
喂?
Hello?
赛门,法兰克想见你
Hey, Simon. Franck wants to see you.
画在哪里?
Where is it?
法兰克,我不知道,抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry, Franck.
画一定在你那
You must have taken it.
你一定摆到某个地方了
You must have put it somewhere.
一定是… -你到底有没有?
Yeah, I must have. I know I... Well, did you or did you not?
我记不起来了,我被打到头!
I can't remember! I got hit on the head!
这件事你就记得?
That you remember?
对,我头上有一道大疤提醒我啊
Yeah, I got a big fucking scar on my head to remind me, don't I?
不然呢?
What did you expect?
你攻击我,我拿了散♥弹♥枪♥
You assaulted me. I had a shotgun.
赛门,原本的计划很简单
Simon, the plan was simple.
你只要把画拿来给我就好了
All you needed to do was take the painting and bring it to me.
我知道,我…
I know, I...
所以画在哪里?
So, where is it?
我不知道,我记不得了…
I don't know, I can't remember. I can't remember.
对不起,我想不起来了
I'm sorry, I can't remember.
法兰克
Franck!
失忆是狗屁,每个人都知道
Amnesia's bollocks. Everyone knows amnesia is bollocks.
才不是
No, it's not.
“面食到你家”
这样行不通
It's not going to work.
啥意思? -他记不起来了
What do you mean? - He cannot remember.
你怎么知道?
How did you work that out?
你看他,他要知道就已经跟你说了
Look at him. Any man who knew would have told you by now.
喂
Hey.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我应该杀了你
I ought to kill you.
你干嘛不杀?
Why don't you?
把我杀了,让我一了百了吧
Finish the job and put me out of my misery.
然后…
And then...
你就去找你♥他♥妈♥的画吧
...you can find your own fucking painting.
利兹
Riz.
给他一点东西吃
Give him some food.
他的大脑大致上是完好的
Well, his brain is intact on a gross level.
但细微的部分谁都说不准
On a smaller scale, who's to say?
我的意思是我们不知道
What I'm saying is we don't know.
记忆可能恢复,也可能不会
The memories may come back, they may not.
我们只能等着看了
All you can do is wait and see.
你没有办法吗?
Isn't there something you can do?
想恢复记忆只能等了
For memory? Nothing. Except time.
没有药可以医?
Some sort of medicine?
失忆不能用药物治疗 那别种疗法呢?
There's no drug therapy for amnesia.
What about other sorts of therapy?
来
Here.
选一个
Pick one. - Ow!
催眠?
Hypnosis?
他说可能会有用
He said it might work.
我要跟对方说啥?
What am I gonna tell him?
我偷了一幅画然后搞丢了?
I stole a painting and now I've lost it?
你掰个东西出来 -万一没用呢?
You know, you make something up. What if that doesn't work?
没用?
Doesn't work?
赛门…
Simon...
没用?
Doesn't work?!
好吧
Okay, okay.
Um...
那个
That one.
为什么挑她?
Why her?
不知道,我喜欢她的名字
I don't know. I like the name.
好
Right.
你走过宽阔的空间
You walk across a wide open space.
就是从前让你惊慌的那种地方
Exactly the sort of place which might once have made you panic.
你在卡纳维尔角,是任务管制主任
You are in Cape Canaveral and you are Head of Mission Control.
火箭准备升空,虽然你很兴奋
The rocket is ready to launch and although you are excited...
但你不会草率发射火箭
...you will not prematurely release the rocket.
现在你看着蜘珠离网
And now you watch as the spider leaves its web...
从地上慢慢爬到你这边
...and crawls slowly across the floor towards you.
你跟地面距离3万呎
There is 30,000 feet of air between you and the ground...
飞机引擎正常转动的声音
...and the sound of those perfectly functioning jet engines...
让你觉得很平静,因为你知道…
...is making you feel calm because you know...
你的肚子不饿
...that you are not hungry...
那是紧张与寂寞的感觉
...and that these are feelings of stress and loneliness...
你会看到球滚过绿地,进洞消失
...and that you will see the ball cross the green and disappear into the hole.
好,我不叫赛门纽顿
Um, okay, um, my name is not Simon Newton.
我叫大卫麦斯威
My name is David Maxwell.
我找不到我的车钥匙
Uh, I cannot find my car keys.
别再这么做了
Please stop doing that.
别打了,说你的名字
Stop hitting it. Say your name.
好
Okay.
我叫大卫麦斯威 -可以了
My name is David Maxwell. Yeah, set.
说真的,万一我说太多呢?
Seriously, what if I say too much?
我们会叫醒你
We wake you up.
“伊莉莎白兰”
麦斯威先生?
Mr. Maxwell?
麦斯威先生?
Mr. Maxwell?
麦斯威先生 -我说是,抱歉
Mr. Maxwell? - That's me. I'm sorry.
怎么了吗?
Something the matter?
当然没有
Of course not.
我是伊莉莎白兰 -我是麦斯威
I'm Elizabeth Lamb. I'm... Mr. Maxwell.
请进
Please.
好
Okay.
你是来找车钥匙的?
You've come to find your car keys?
对
Yep.
钥匙就在里面
They're just in here.
希望如此 -挂你的外套吧
I wish. Hang up your coat.
请坐
Have a seat.
你以前做过催眠吗?
Have you ever been hypnotized before?
没有…
No. Um...
没有,起码我记得的没有
No. No, at least not that I can remember.
我想你花了一点时间
I suppose you've spent some time
想记起你把钥匙放哪了吗?
trying to remember where you put these keys?
我什么都试了,结果一直碰壁
I've tried everything. I just keep coming up against a brick wall.
那当然,所以…
Of course. So...
今天就先不管这件事了
...I don't want you to do the work today.
我要你…坐好
I want you... to sit back.
我还要你闭上眼睛
And I want you to close your eyes.
我们开始了,好
We're starting, right.
我要你去想别人
I want you to think about someone else.
能替你找到钥匙的人
Someone who could do it for you.
另一个人
Another man.
他像你,但不是你
Like you but not you.
我要你专注在他身上,让他接管
I want you to focus on him. Let him take over.
他在吗?
Is he there?
对 -他已经被催眠了?
Yes. Is he under already?
你要替他取个名字吗?
Do you wanna give him a name?
赛门
Simon.
赛门纽顿
Simon Newton.
让他醒来 -不…
Get him out of there. No, no.
好,赛门,欢迎你来进行疗程
Right, Simon. Welcome to the session.
谢谢,这里很棒
Thanks. It's really nice to be here.
赛门,我现在要你放松
Now I want you to relax, Simon.
我喜欢你的声音
I like your voice.
现在你的头脑开始想了
And now your mind is starting to think.
想着车钥匙
So think about those keys.
你现在手上感觉得到钥匙
And you now can feel them in your hand.
你感觉得到形状、金属
The shape. The metal.
你还看得到颜色
And you can see the color.
蓝色
Blue.
它们串在蓝色钥匙圈上
They are on a blue key-ring.
你开始去想最后一次看到的时候
And your mind starts to think about the last time you remember them.
电影精选列表