她不肯放弃吧?
Doesn't give up, does she?
老大,去拿画
Go and get it, boss.
就像他说的,你还在算你走运
Like he says, you're lucky you're still in.
要喝东西吗? -好啊
Drink? Yeah. Cheers, mate.
法兰克
Franck.
法兰克,你看到她给我什么了
You see what she gave to me, Franck.
这是她对我的看法
That's what she thinks of me.
我的天
Oh my God!
别这样,我没碰她 -等等
Allow me, bruv, I didn't touch her. Wait, wait.
操
Fuck!
你知道
You knew.
你…
You...
救救我
Help me!
你知道…
...you knew...
我喜欢什么…
...what I would like...
对不对?
...didn't you?
救救我…
Help me. Help me.
好 -下楼
Okay. Get down the stairs. Get down the stairs!
不…
No, no, no...
拜托
Please?
拜托不要
Please don't.
他能帮我们,赛门?
He can help us. Simon?
拜托
Please.
你走 -好
You go. Okay.
我真蠢,我出国了…
It's really silly of me. I've been out of the country. And...
我是大白♥痴♥,情况很混乱
...I'm such an idiot. Everything's a mess
我找不到停车卡
and I can't find the ticket...
但我真的需要这部车子
...but I really need the car.
1848英镑
£1,848.
我再也不会犯这种错了
Not a mistake I'll make again.
不要在这里
Not here.
法兰克知道一个好地方,对吗?
Franck knows a good place. Don't you, Franck?
你来开车,进去
You can drive. On you go.
你也是,坐到后面
You, too. You sit in the back.
把手绑在方向盘上,绑紧
Tie your hand on to the wheel. Tie it tight.
再紧一点,好了
Tighter than that. Here you go.
我想知道发生什么事
I would like to know what happened.
这全部在我的脑子里,对吗?
It's all inside my head, isn't it?
有事情隐藏在…
There's something hidden...
我的脑子里
...inside me.
那是什么? -一段记忆
What is it? It's a memory.
一段记忆?
A memory?
被压抑住了吗?
Suppressed?
对 -赛门
Yeah. Simon...
有些事情永远不要想起来比较好
...maybe there are some things it's better never to remember.
不要
Don't!
法兰克,是我让你活着
Franck, you're alive because I allow it,
但我可以改变心意
but I can change my mind.
我有自♥由♥意志
I have free will.
不是吗? -对
Don't I? Yeah, yeah.
是不是? -是
Don't I?! Yes.
那就好
All right, then.
那好,来看我有没有自♥由♥意志吧
All right, then, let's see if I do.
你带我去回忆
You take me to it.
所以…
So...
一年半以前
...it's a year and a half earlier.
你想戒赌,这样而已
You wanna stop gambling. That's all.
全下
All in.
你随意选了一个催眠师
You select a hypnotherapist at random.
你去见她
And so you go to meet her.
赛门纽顿 -多谢了
Simon Newton. Thank you very much.
哈啰
Hello.
我是伊莉莎白兰 -你好
I'm Elizabeth Lamb. Hello, there.
幸会 -我是赛门纽顿
Nice to meet you. Simon Newton. Hello.
请坐 -谢谢
Have a seat. Thank you very much.
你想聊什么?
So... what would you like to talk about?
我有线上赌博的小问题
Now I have a moderate problem with online gambling.
我还有钱吃饭什么的
I still have enough money to pay for dinner and things, though.
你们相处愉快,立刻建立信任感
You get along well. There is an immediate rapport.
于是疗程展开
And so treatment begins.
但你的赌瘾很难解决
But your addiction is hard to crack
必须重复治疗
and repeated sessions are required.
干杯,这应该放酒
Cheers. We should do this with alcohol.
你跟治疗师亲近起来
You grow close to the therapist.
我没来的时候会想念你
I miss you when I'm not here.
太亲近了
Too close.
于是你开始一段感情
And so you begin an affair.
激烈的性事
A strongly sexual affair.
你待在那里
You stay there.
她知道这样不对
She knows that it's wrong.
她不该跟客户这么做,但她做了
She shouldn't do this, not with a client. But she does.
你看西斯汀大教堂会发现
If you look at the Sistine Chapel,
这些肉体都没有毛
there's tons of flesh but there's no hair.
毛的目的在于提醒我们的起源
The hair serves to remind us of our biology. Our origin.
但没有毛就完美无瑕了
But without it there's a perfection, untainted.
总之,艺术必须往前走
Anyway, art moved on, as it must, it has to.
但是没有,这是哥雅的错
But, actually, no, it was Goya's fault.
自从“裸体的玛哈”之后就都有毛
'The Naked Maja'. After that, it's always there, the hair.
就是她
Yeah, that's the lady.
现代艺术已经不完美了
That's modern art. No perfection anymore.
嘿
Hey.
好,我懂
Okay, I get it.
她为了你什么都愿意做
She will do anything for you.
你爱上了…
You fall in love...
一种完美
...with a kind of perfection.
你喜欢的完美
The kind you like.
你是大象吗? -我不是大象
You're an elephant? No, I'm not an elephant.
不,我说的是哥雅的“空中女巫”
No, it's the Goya. It's 'The Witches In The Air' that I was telling you about.
但你后来变得占有欲很强
But then you become possessive.
疑心病重,每天每夜
Suspicious. Night and day...
你都害怕会失去她,你饱受煎熬
...you fear that you will lose her. It torments you.
你变得爱吃醋
And you become jealous.
你传简讯给谁?
Who are you texting?
抱歉,工作上的事
Sorry, work.
你开始认为你得依赖她
You start to believe that you depend upon her.
没有她,你活不下去
That without her you will die.
你开始对她又爱又恨
You start to hate her as much as you love her.
有一天晚上…
And then one evening...
在你指责她看别的男人后
...after you've accused her of looking at another man...
你闭嘴
You keep your mouth shut!
你坐下吧,他们很登对吧?
Why don't you just sit down. Don't they make a beautiful couple?
你爱看就看吧,养眼啊
You can just look at him now. Just feast your fucking eyes!
伊莉莎白 -不,我要走了…
Elizabeth. No, I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
她知道她得离开
She knows she has to get out.
她得斩断这件事,但你不放她走
She has to break it off but you won't let her go.
你不断坚持
You persist.
你道歉、写长信、发誓不会再犯
You apologize. You write long letters vowing never to do it again.
你痛哭、打电♥话♥
You weep, you call.
她很害怕
She is frightened.
我得跟你聊一下
I need to talk to you for 2 minutes.
真的很害怕 -拜托你让我进去
Really frightened now. Please let me come in.
她知道再这样下去
And she knows if this goes on...
只会有一个结果
...there can be only one outcome.
你好吗?
Hi. How are you doing?
你一定要让我道歉
I just need you to let me apologize
而且要接受我的道歉
and see that you accept that.
我得看到你的眼神
I need to see that in your eyes
然后我保证不再烦你
and then I'll leave you alone. I promise.
最后…
In the end...
她知道你会杀死她
...she knows that you will kill her.
电影精选列表