我在走路
I'm trying to walk...
钥匙在我的口袋里
...and they're in my pocket.
我要你想像钥匙在你的口袋里
And I want you to picture them in your pocket...
然后你将钥匙拿出来
...exactly as they were before you lifted them out...
放在一个地方
...and you placed them somewhere.
一个安全的地方
A safe place...
时机正确时,你伸手说会拿到钥匙
...that, when the time is right, you will be able to reach for them and they will be there.
你说钥匙在哪里?
Where did you say they were?
在衣橱里
In the wardrobe.
赛门,衣橱里有什么?
What's in the wardrobe, Simon?
有…
The...
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
我被催眠了吗?
Was I hypnotized?
没有,你只是在找车钥匙
No, you were just finding your car keys.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
让我过去
Let me fucking get in through there.
抱歉,我一直想着画
Really sorry. I kept thinking about the painting.
她却一直说钥匙
She just kept saying "keys".
那就这样了,这行不通
Well, that's it, then, it can't be done.
她在30秒内就问出他的名字
She got his name in 30 seconds.
而且她找到车钥匙了
And she found the car keys.
他脑袋里有什么,她都找得到
Whatever is in his head, she can find.
我要说啥,说我又把钥匙搞丢吗?
What am I supposed to say, that I lost my keys again?
你是聪明人,你把我们卷进来
You're the clever boy. You got us into this
现在想办法让我们脱身
so now you think of something to get us out.
把事情搞定
And you make it work.
“拍卖♥♥会抢劫英雄命危”
该死的行人
Hey! Fucking pedestrians! Hey!
麻烦到圣潘克拉斯
St. Pancras please.
“警方侦讯拍卖♥♥业者’,
“空中女巫下落不明”
你一定以为我在跟踪你
You must think I'm stalking you.
不,我只觉得你给自己太多压力了
No, I just think you've put yourself under a lot of pressure.
说真的,我不是来找钥匙的
To be honest, I'm not here to look for my keys.
我找到了,谢谢
I found them, thank you.
我要找的东西…
I'm looking for something a bit more...
有点私人,而且…
...personal. And...
我不能告诉你是什么
...I can't tell you what it is.
我保证不是A片
It's not porn. I promise.
我真的非找到这东西不可
And I just really need to find this thing.
催眠是最好的工具
Hypnosis is the perfect tool.
我不需要知道东西是什么
I don't need to know what it is.
我要你闭上眼睛,想像你在电梯里
So I'd like you to close your eyes and imagine you're in an elevator.
这部大电梯有丝绒墙面与厚地毯
A wide elevator with velvet walls and thick carpets.
电梯门关上时…
And as the doors close...
你的眼皮变得沉重起来
your eyelids become heavier.
“你遇到麻烦了吗?”
你的眼皮变得沉重后
And as your eyes become heavier
电梯开始下降
and the elevator begins to go down...
你发现这是让人放松的电梯
...you realize that this is the elevator of relaxation.
“他们在监听吗?”
现在你从三楼往下
And now you're on the third floor going down...
你可以出电梯,但你想继续…
...and you could get out but you want to go on...
深入
...deeper.
再深入
Deeper.
“有几个人?”
更深入放松
Deeper into relaxation.
你觉得你可能永远不想离开
And you feel that perhaps you'll never want to get out.
这里很安全
It's so safe here.
很舒适
So comfortable.
很悠哉
So relaxed.
我不想再跟赛门说话了
I don't wanna talk to Simon anymore.
我要跟监听及伤害他的人说话
I wanna talk to the men who are listening. The men who hurt him.
操
Oh, fuck.
“我能帮助你”
你觉得安全吗?
You feel safe?
安全? -对
Safe? - Yes.
我不觉得你会伤害我
I don't think you'll hurt me.
你说得完全没错
You're right. Absolutely.
这样就不合理了
It would be irrational.
但我们却会做不合理的事
And yet we are like that, aren't we?
我们有时会很蠢、不合理
All of us sometimes stupid. Irrational.
我认为这是恐惧,恐惧未知
It's fear, I think. Fear of the unknown.
我们有4个人,但我们却怕你
There are four of us but we are frightened of you.
不需要这样
You don't need to be.
我听了很高兴
I'm so glad to hear that.
赛门不是寻常的对象
Simon is an unusual subject.
他对催眠来去自如
He floats in and out of trance very easily.
但是…
But...
他的内心有很多状况
...he's got a lot on his mind.
恐惧、怨恨、愤怒
Fear. Resentment. Anger.
你觉得他为什么要这么做?
Why do you think he did it?
很可能是贪心
Greed, most likely.
你觉得他看起来贪心吗?
Does he strike you as greedy?
每个人迟早都会起贪念
Everyone is... sooner or later.
赛门想要那幅画,就这样
Simon wanted the painting, that's it.
他要私吞吗?
For himself?
他不是替别人偷的
Well, it's not like he did it for someone else.
你挺确定的嘛
Quite sure of that, are you?
拜托你别问
Please don't.
你办得到吗?
So, can you do it?
催眠疗法♥会♥有用
Hypnotherapy will work.
可是?
But?
除非我们是合作关系才行
Only if it's a partnership.
好吧
Very well.
找到给你3%
The finder's fee is 3%.
这样不够
It's not enough.
懂我的意思了吗?
See what I mean?
这跟钱没关系
It's not about the money.
我在这个团体里必须地位相当
I have to have equal status in the group...
否则赛门不会尊重我
...otherwise Simon won't respect me.
如果你想要有进展
If you wanna make progress...
你真的不能再强出头了,法兰克
...you really have to move beyond getting one over on people, Franck.
催眠疗法能改变
Hypnotherapy is a means of altering
人不想要或失能的行为
unwanted or dysfunctional behavior.
赛门不想要的行为是忘记
The unwanted behavior in Simon's case is forgetting.
你是说他是刻意忘记吗?
You mean he's doing it deliberately?
多明尼克,不是你想的那样
Not in the sense that you mean, Dominic.
我们对很多人藏有秘密
We keep secrets from lots of people,
但我们大部分是对自己藏有秘密
but most of all we keep them from ourselves.
我们称之为忘记
And we call that forgetting.
赛门…
Now, Simon...
我要你闭上眼睛
...I'd like you to close your eyes.
好…
Okay, okay.
我要你想着你在家
I'd like you to think about being at home.
家是让你觉得安全的地方
Home is a place where you feel secure.
你能掌握一切
In control.
你觉得神清气爽而正面
You are feeling refreshed and positive.
门铃响起时
And when the doorbell rings...
你会感觉到一股热情
...you feel a rush of enthusiasm.
喂? -赛门纽顿的包裹
Hello? Parcel for Simon Newton, please.
来了
Er... coming.
邮差先生,谢了
Hey, Mr. Postman. Thank you very much.
你很兴奋
You are excited...
但你保持冷静
...but you stay calm...
因为你知道这不是普通的包裹
...because you know that this is no ordinary package.
在这个包裹里头
Inside this package...
有你一直在等待的记忆
...is the memory that you have been waiting for.
你知道你打开后
And you know that when you open it up
就会知道你那天做了什么
you will find what you did that day...
知道你把画怎么了,现在…
...what you did with the painting. And now...
慢慢来…
...taking your time...
你把它打开
...you open it.
不用急
Now you're not going to rush...
电影精选列表