你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
为什么不喜欢呢?
What's not to like?
不,我是说,如果他们因为爱我而不喜欢我呢?
No, I meant, what if they don't like me because they love me?
那个 说实话,我挺可爱的
Which, let's face it, I'm pretty lovable.
如果他们爱我,我也会爱他们
And if they love me, I'll love them.
那我就留在这里,但你们得…
Then I'll wanna stay here, but you'll have to...
你是我最好的朋友,兄弟欧
You're my bestest pal, buddy-o.
但我们都知道你属于这里
But we both know you belong here.
这是你活下去的唯一方法
It's the only way you can stay alive.
我们只要相信,如果魔法曾经让我们走到一起……
We just have to believe that if magic brought us together once...
总有一天它还会再次显灵的
It'll do it again someday.
你说得对,塔菲斯特
You're right, Tuffster.
喂 你们好啊,小家伙们!
Well, hello there, little ones!
欢迎来到雪人国
Welcome to Snowman's Land.
我们是欢迎委员会
We're the Welcoming Committee!
我的名字叫伯格市长
My name's Mayor Berg.
你一定是新来的
You must be new in town.
我当然是 我叫拉里
I sure am. My name's Larry.
拉里
Larry!
嗯 天啊,多友好的名字啊
Hmm. My, what a friendly name.
我是塔菲 这是我的叔叔杰瑞
I'm Tuffy. And this is my Uncle Jerry.
杰瑞 对吧?
Jerry, eh?
嗯,有点像拉里的衍生品,但同样欢迎你
Hmm, a little derivative of Larry, but welcome all the same.
来吧 让我们带你们四处看看
Come. Let us show you around.
♪ 欢迎来到我们的山城♪
♪ Welcome to our Mountain town ♪
♪ 虽然很冷,但我敢说这不会让你失望♪
♪ It's chilly, but I bet That won't get you down ♪
♪ 如果你是雪做的,你应该会觉得很好♪
♪ If you're made of snow You should be good to go ♪
♪ 你会很适应这里 就像面包师和他的擀面杖一样♪
♪ You'll fit right in Like the baker And his rolling pin ♪
♪ 欢迎来到冰雪之国♪
♪ Welcome to the land of snow ♪
♪ 这是最神圣最欢乐的地方♪
♪ It's the holliest Jolliest place to go ♪
♪ 我们没有犯罪♪
♪ We're free of crime ♪
♪ 所以我有很多的时间来一起唱 ♪
♪ So I've got lots of time To sing along ♪
♪ 当你进来的时候,谁没有时间唱首歌♥呢♪
♪ Who doesn't have time For a song when you're in ♪
♪ 雪人国 ♪
♪ Snowman's Land ♪
♪ 不需要冰箱♪
♪ Don't need refrigerators ♪
♪ 雪人国 ♪
♪ Snowman's Land ♪
♪ 没有鳄鱼的危险♪
♪ No risk of alligators ♪
♪ 嘿,我们希望你能留下来♪
♪ Hey, we hope You'll stick around ♪
♪ 我们的小镇确实需要你♪
♪ We sure could use you In the town of ♪
♪ 雪人国 ♪
♪ Snowman's Land ♪
♪ 天啊,你们让我有家的感觉♪
♪ Gosh You make me feel at home ♪
♪ 我以为来到这里 会感觉很孤单♪
♪ I thought for sure I'd get here And feel all alone ♪
♪ 我会想你的,兄弟欧♪
♪ I'm gonna miss ya, buddy-o ♪
♪ 但很高兴知道 你会过得很好♪
♪ But it's good to know You'll be okay ♪
♪ 我随时都可以来看你♪
♪ And I can visit you Any day up here in ♪
♪ 雪人国 ♪
♪ Snowman's Land ♪
♪ 早餐有冰淇淋♪
♪ Ice cream for breakfast ♪
♪ 雪人国 ♪
♪ Snowman's Land ♪
♪ 真正最好的♪
♪ Truly the bestest ♪
♪ 我们希望你能留下来♪
♪ Hey, we hope You'll stick around ♪
♪ 我们的小镇确实需要你♪
♪ We sure could use you In the town of ♪
♪ 雪人国 ♪
♪ Snowman's Land ♪
♪ 雪人国 ♪
♪ Snowman's Land ♪
拉里,你一定要告诉我们 你所有的冒险经历
Larry, you simply must tell us all about your adventures.
我们从哪里开始呢?
Where do we even start?
我的意思是 我们吃了垃圾箱汉堡 表演了魔术 骑着一头驯鹿
I mean, we ate trash burgers, did magic tricks, rode a reindeer.
哦 还有个玩具怪人一直在追我们-- 伯格市长 伯格市长
Oh, and this weirdo toy guy's been chasing us-- Mayor Berg! Mayor Berg!
我的一个侦察兵发现有某种装置在靠近微笑峰
One of my snow scouts spotted some sort of contraption approaching Ol' Smiley.
大脖卫
Doublevay!
他一定是跟踪了我们
He must've followed us.
放松 雪人国拥有最先进的防御系统
Relax. Snowman's Land has a state-of-the art defense system.
这么多年来,要是没点真本事的话
You don't stay hidden from the rest of the world
我们怎么能如此安全地隐居呢
all these years without some effort.
现在,如果你们不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me.
回到你们的战斗岗位
To your battle stations!
我想向你们介绍毁灭者五百万
I'd like to introduce to you the Destroy-A-Matic Five Million!
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Give 'em heck!
雪球
Snowballs?
这就是他们最先进的防御系统吗
That's their state-of-the art defense system?
我知道 很聪明,不是吗?
I know. Brilliant, isn't it?
难以置信,汤姆
Incredible, Tom.
一整个村庄的高科技玩具
A whole village of high-tech toys.
市长,我们已经竭尽所能对付他了
Mayor, we're hitting him with everything we've got.
我们还能该怎么办
What do we do?
我们试过在雪球里放冰块吗?
Did we try putting chunks of ice in the snowballs?
因为那样做真的很疼
Because those really hurt.
好主意,先生
Good thinking, sir!
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
好主意,杰瑞叔叔
Good idea, Uncle Jerry!
如果我们能拿到那部手♥机♥,就能结束这一切
If we can get that phone, we can shut this thing down.
汤姆,我有预感这一季最火的玩具会是…
Tom, I got a feeling this season's hottest toy is gonna be...
这些东西会被抢♥购♥一空的
These things will fly off our shelves.
它在逃跑
It's running away!
继续打下去 各位
Keep it up, people.
好吧,不 不
Okay, no. Nope.
这一切根本不可能发生
That's not at all what's happening.
向那个怪人开火
Open fire at the weirdo!
嘿,这里面有冰
Hey, that one had ice in it.
拉里 精神点
Larry! Look alive!
是我的 给我
Mine! Give it!
好孩子,汤姆 现在把它交出来
Good boy, Tom. Now hand it over.
你还在等什么,你这个笨蛋
What are you waiting for, you clod?
汤姆 你做了什么?
Tom! What have you done?
冰球起作用了,市长
The ice balls worked, Mayor!
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
这里所有的东西都是雪做的
Everything here is made of snow,
但你们却设法弄到了尼龙绑带
and yet somehow you've managed to procure nylon restraints.
看到了吗,塔菲
See that, Tuff?
一切进展都很顺利
Everything worked out just fine.
我毁了美好的结局,不是吗?
I jinxed the happy ending, didn't I?
可能是的
Probably yes.
你们这些傻瓜
You fools!
我给毁灭者五百万设定了自动毁灭模式
I gave the Destroy-A-Matic Five Million a failsafe kill mode.
那个 事后看来,这可能是儿童玩具最不安全的功能
Which, in hindsight, probably wasn't the safest feature for a child's toy.
但现在它肯定会大展神威的
But it's sure coming in gangbusters now!
杰瑞叔叔,我们该怎么办
Uncle Jerry, what do we do?
它会毁灭雪人国的
It's gonna trample Snowman's Land.
你们在浪费时间!
You're wasting your time!
那是没用的
That's useless.
你只能手动关闭它
You can only turn it off manually.
它头上有个电源开关
There's a power switch on its head!
我们得到开关那里去
We got to get to that switch.
拉里,你能和我上去吗
Larry, think you and I can up there?
能吗? 我太能了
Think so? I know so!
杰瑞叔叔,相信我
Uncle Jerry, trust me.
拉里和我可以爬到机器人的顶部把它关掉
Larry and I can get to the top of that robot and turn it off.
但我们需要有人分散那个大块头的注意力
But we need someone to distract the big guy while we do.
哇 这里刮风了
Whoa! It's windy up here!
在那里 电源开关
There! The power switch!
让我来
Allow me.
呃,拉里
Uh, Larry?
别担心,塔菲 我能行
Don't worry, Tuff. I got this.
快好了 我能感觉到
It's coming. I can feel it.
真的…很重
So... heavy.
嘿 你不必对我这么好的 懂吗
Hey! You didn't have to make me so jolly, you know.
这些孩子要完了
Those kids are doomed.
忘了我吧,塔菲
Forget about me, Tuffy.
把这东西关了
Shut this thing off.
但怎么关
But how?
电影精选列表