微笑峰的魔力
The magic of Ol' Smiley?
那都是真的
It's all true!
你就是活生生的证据
You're living proof.
如果你是真的,那就意味着雪人国的传说也一定是真的
And if you're for real, that means the legend of Snowman's Land must be real, too!
雪人国
Snowman's Land?
雪人国是一个神奇的村庄,位于微笑峰山谷的中心
Snowman's Land is a magical village atop Mount Felicity,
就在费利西蒂山上
in the center of Ol' Smiley's valley.
上面的雪据说有魔力
The snow up there is supposed to be magic.
我敢打赌你就是从那里来的
And I bet that's where you came from.
雪男人 雪女人 雪孩子
Snowmen, snowwomen, snowkids!
你是说像我这样的人
You mean, others like me?
当然
Why, sure.
那我们还在等什么? 快走吧
What are we waiting for? Let's go!
你说呢,杰瑞叔叔
What do you say, Uncle Jerry?
我们可以去吗
Can we go?
我知道希望渺茫,但这是拉里唯一的机会
Yeah, I know it's a long shot, but it's Larry's only shot.
哦,求你了,杰瑞叔叔
Oh, please, Uncle Jerry?
求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...
耶
Yay!
我们要去雪人国了
We're going to Snowman's Land!
那是什么东西?
What is that thing?
是人工智能吗? 某种纳米齿轮?
Is it AI? Some kind of nano-gear?
勒佩吉老太太从哪弄到这种技术来做她的玩具呢?
And where would old lady LePage even get that kind of tech to use for one of her toys?
魔法吗
Magic?
哦 别傻了,你这个没用的笨蛋
Oh, don't be absurd, you vacuous pillock.
但我向你保证
But I promise you this.
不管它用了什么秘密黑科技,我们都会查出来
Whatever secret tech it uses, we're going to find it out.
哦,的确,我们会查出来的
Oh, indeed, we will find out.
什么
What?
爬那座山并不容易
Climbing that mountain won't be easy.
至少会很冷,所以我不用担心会融化
At least it'll be cold and I won't have to worry about melting.
没错
That's true.
那我得说,更大的问题是 你要在融化之前赶到那座山
Then I'd say the bigger problem is getting to the mountain before you melt.
要是能快点穿过镇子就好了
If only we had a faster way across town.
求你了,杰瑞叔叔
Please, Uncle Jerry.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
求你了,为了我
Please. For me?
杰瑞叔叔的骄傲和快乐
Uncle Jerry's pride and joy.
一辆RC速度女王敞篷车
An RC Speed Queen convertible.
全副武装
Fully loaded.
四个同步电动机
Four synchronous electric motors.
能真正发光的大灯
Real working headlights.
从0到8只需要3秒
Goes from zero to eight in three seconds.
别担心,杰瑞叔叔
Don't you worry, Uncle Jerry.
我知道这辆车对你有多重要
I know how much this car means to you,
我们保证会负责任的,在任何时候都保持最佳表现
and we promise to act responsibly and be on our best behavior at all times.
加速到8
Punch it up to eight!
嘿呀,孩子 想成为朋友吗?
Heya, kid? Wanna be buds?
啊哈! 干得好,汤姆
A-ha! Well done, Tom.
看起来我们的朋友好像去公路旅行了
It looks as though our friends took a little road trip.
我们跟他们一起去怎么样?
What do you say we join 'em, hmm?
汤姆,到车上去
Tom, to the Doublevehicle.
哇,我猜这玩意消耗电池还真快
Wow, I guess this baby does guzzle batteries pretty quick.
嘿呀,孩子 你觉得我们伸展一下腿
Heya, kid, what do you say we stretch our legs
把旧瓶盖来回扔一扔怎么样?
a little and toss the old disc back and forth?
切, 杰瑞让我们呆在这
Gee, Jerry wanted us to stay--
拉里
Larry?
就是这样,兄弟欧
That's it, buddy-o.
放松你的手腕,然后 飞
Just let your wrist go slack, and flick.
好的 稍微用一点力
All right. Throw some heat.
让我们看看老拉里的专属游戏好不好玩
Let's see that ol' patented Larry Speed Snap in action.
飞碟来了
Here goes nothin'!
就是这样
There it is.
它飞走了
And there it goes.
哦 不
Oh, no!
我死定了
I'm so dead.
我死定了
I am so dead.
放松点 你几乎看不到它
Relax. You can barely even see it.
你不明白
You don't understand.
杰瑞叔叔会看到的
Uncle Jerry'll see it.
事实上,他太爱他的车了,他可能已经觉察到了
In fact, he loves his car so much, he's probably already sensed it.
别担心,塔菲斯特,这很容易搞定
Don't you worry, Tuffster, this'll buff out easy.
哦,等等
Oh, wait.
也许应该用干净的餐巾纸
Mm. Probably should've used a clean napkin.
哎哟
Oops!
哎哟 哎哟个啥
"Oops"? What's oops?
你该不是,你做了什么
You can't say-- What did you do?
好吧 说真的,我不知道这是塑料板
Okay. To be fair, I did not realize this was a plastic laminate.
别担心,我会想办法的
But don't worry, I'll figure something out.
放松点,搭档
You just relax, partner.
就是这样 你先躺下
That's it. You lie down.
老拉里会想出办法的
Ol' Larry'll think of something.
哦 拉里,你真是个天才 你
Oh, Larry, you genius, you.
杰瑞叔叔,我真的以为我是在帮你
Uncle Jerry, can I just say I honestly thought I was doing you a favor.
我是说,今天是圣诞节!
I mean, it's Christmas!
还有比这更好的庆祝方法吗?
What better way to get into the spirit?
呃 这次还是算了吧,拉里
Uh, maybe let this one go, Lar.
啊,他们来过这里
Ah, they've been here.
但如果我们总是落后一步,就永远抓不到他了
But we'll never catch him if we remain one step behind like this.
我们来鸟瞰一下怎么样?
What do you say we get a bird's eye view?
汤姆斯,放开我
Thomas, get off of me.
我指的是毁灭者5000的视野
I meant a Destroy-A-Matic 5000's eye view.
耶 飞吧,我的孩子们
Yes. Fly, my children.
飞吧 飞吧
Fly! Fly!
哦 你在看什么,老爷子?
Oh, what are you looking at, Pops?
啊哈! 发现他们 我们走吧,汤姆
A-ha! Found them. Let's go, Tom.
想得美,但不能吃白食
Nice try, but no freeloaders.
你到底来不来
Now, are you coming or not?
看着我们
Would ya look at us?
三人同行 无忧无虑
Three best buds on the road, not a care in the world.
嘿! 知道我们需要什么吗?
Hey! You know what we need?
音乐
Tunes!
嗯 这是什么音乐?
Huh. What kind of music is this?
不 拉里 那是杰瑞的胃
No, Larry. That's Jerry's stomach.
他一定是饿了
He must be hungry.
事实上,我也是
And so am I, actually.
让我看看…都有什么?
Mm. Let's see what we... got?
我们的食物呢
Where's our food?
冷静 我知道它在哪
Stay calm. I know exactly where it is.
它在我的肚子里
It's in my tummy.
你吃光了所有东西?
You ate everything?
好吧,至少包装纸没吃 很明显的
Well, not the wrappers, obviously.
除非我故意这么做
Unless I'm supposed to.
- 我是说,吃东西对我来说是第一次 - 拉里!
- I mean, this eating thing is new to me - Larry!
对不起 我必须试试 看我能做什么
Sorry. I had to try everything while I could.
- 我怀疑雪人国不会让-- - 不,你不明白
- I doubt Snowman's Land will - No, you don't understand.
我们不是魔法雪鼠
We're not magic snowmice.
我们需要食物…… 活命
We need food... to live.
你们需要它来活命?
You needed it to live?
哦 不 我做了什么?
Oh, no. What have I done?
我做了什么?
What have I done?
我毁了世上最好的两个朋友
I've doomed my two bestest pals in the world!
完蛋了
Doomed!
为什么 都怪我
Why? Take me!
不 不 不 拉里
No, no, no, Larry.
我们现在不需要食物
We don't need food right away.
少吃一餐没事
Just eventually.
哦 那样的话,靠边停车,杰瑞叔叔
Oh. In that case, pull over here, Uncle Jerry.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
瞧 我说过 我有计划
电影精选列表