See? I told you I had a plan.
看你们怎么消灭所有能吃的食物?
And how can you beat all you can eat?
拜托,伙计们,我知道这是垃圾箱,但我们不是老鼠吗?
Come on, guys, I know it's a dumpster, but are we not mice?
让我们恢复啮齿类动物的本性吧
Let's get in touch with those rodent roots.
看,我找到了金块!
Look, I found a nugget!
不,不,我们没事 我们很好
No, no, we're good. We're good.
是你的金块 是你的金块
Your nugget. Your nugget.
哦 塔菲,你得尝尝这个
Ooh, Tuffy, you gotta try this.
一定是某种甜点
Must be some kind of dessert.
事实上,我觉得有人把口香糖扔在蜂蜜芥末浴缸里了
Actually, I think someone threw out their gum in a honey-mustard tub.
哦 真恶心
Oh, gross.
呼 天气越来越暖和了,伙计们
Phew. It's gettin' warmer, guys.
最好想个办法冷静下来
Better find a way to cool down.
呼! 就是这样
Whoo! There we go.
哟 哟 哟 这是什么呀
Well, well, what do we have here?
哦 看来我们抓到了几只老鼠
Ooh, looks like we got us a couple of mouses.
呃 等一下 几只?
Eh, hold up. A couple?
等等,呃 几只是多少来着?
Wait-- Uh, how many is a couple again?
两只
Two.
清楚了
Checks out.
你们瞧,这是我们的地盘
You see, this is our home.
如果你发现有人在你家偷东西,你会怎么想?
And how would you like it if you's caught someone stealin' from your home?
我们也不喜欢
We don't like it neither.
闪电,告诉他们偷东西的下场
Lightning, tell 'em what happens to stealers.
根据《垃圾箱猫法典》第九章第七项
According to Dumpster-Cat code, item seven, section nine,
任何偷东西的老鼠 都将受到即时惩罚
any mouses caught stealin' shall be summarily penalized,
而且,相应地,当场判决
and vis-a-vis, hereby sentenced to,
快点吃掉它们吧,布奇!
Just eat 'em already, Butch!
嘿! 你们离我叔叔远点
Hey! You leave my uncle alone.
那是什么? 有东西撞了我的膝盖
What was that? Somethin' bumped my knee.
你们有谁感觉到一点微风吗?
Any of you fellas feel a breeze?
啊 就这样样
Ah. That's the stuff.
哇 伙计们
Wow, fellas.
泡泡浴真的能打开毛孔
A shake bath can really open up those pores.
嘿, 新朋友是谁?
Hey, who are your new friends?
六只老鼠
Six mouses?
真的吗
Really?
这就是2后面的数字?
That's what comes after two?
呃 三只老鼠?
Uh, three mouses?
我是拉里
I'm Larry.
很高兴认识你们 哇
Nice to meet ya. Whoa!
听着,布奇,要是再出现老鼠,你的爪子就没空了
Say there, Butch, anymore mouses show up and you're gonna run out of paws.
你知道的,你的朋友说得对,布奇
You know, your pal's right there, Butch.
你很有平衡感
You got some sense of balance.
啐 这是事实
Pfft. That's a fact.
我是说,很明显,你肯定是个舞蹈家,对吧
I mean, clearly, you must be some kinda dancer, right?
不 呃,不完全是
No. Uh, not really.
我是说,我并没有接受过正规的训练
I mean, not like I had formal training or anything.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
这么多年来,我形成了自己的风格,你知道吗?
Well, over the years, I kind of developed my own style, you know?
有点像杂耍爵士 嘻哈和恰恰芭蕾的融合
Kind of an acro-jazz, hip-hop fusion with a soupcon of Cecchetti ballet.
哦,当然,我本来打算哪天去上课的,但我总是很忙
Oh, sure, I meant to take classes someday, but I was always so busy.
你知道生活是什么样子的,打破这个,闯入那个
You know how life is, beatin' up this, or breakin' into that.
现在
Now?
已经太迟了
It's too late.
哦,我不知道,布奇
Oh, I don't know, Butch.
永远不会太迟
It's never too late.
对你来说太晚了,雪球
It's too late for you, snowball.
来吧,布奇 快点吃他们了
Come on, Butch. Eat 'em already.
嗯 是的 布奇先生 先生
Uh, yeah, Mr. Butch, sir.
我是说,拉里是对的
I mean, Larry's right.
永远不会太迟
It's never too late.
♪ 尝试永远不会太迟♪
♪ It's never too late to try ♪
♪ 不要害怕失败♪
♪ Don't be afraid to fail ♪
♪ 你宁愿追逐你的梦想♪
♪ Would you rather Chase your dreams ♪
♪ 还是追逐你的尾巴♪
♪ Or chase your tail? ♪
♪ 为什么不直上云霄呢♪
♪ Why not reach for the sky ♪
♪ 改变永远都不嫌晚♪
♪ It's never Too late to change ♪
♪ 听从那些睿智的名言♪
♪ To heed those Wise old words ♪
♪跟随你的心,而不是老鼠和鸟儿♪
♪ Follow your heart Not mice and birds ♪
♪ 为什么不扩大你的心胸♪
♪ Why not expand your range ♪
♪ 跟垃圾桶说再见吧♪
♪ Say goodbye to garbage bins ♪
♪ 还有铁窗后的小巷♪
♪ And alleys behind bars ♪
♪ 你将登上百老汇的舞台♪
♪ You'll be on stage In a Broadway show ♪
♪ 或者和布鲁诺·马尔斯跳舞♪
♪ Or dancing with Bruno Mars ♪
♪ 你的老套路是走不远的
♪ Your old routines Will never get you very far ♪
♪ 所以永远不会太迟♪
♪ So it's never too late ♪
♪ 开始吧 ♪
♪ To start ♪
♪ 你还没厌倦说"还没"吗?♪
♪ Aren't you tired Of saying not yet? ♪
♪ 为什么要带着失望和遗憾生活?♪
♪ Why live with Disappointment and regret? ♪
♪ 如果你想跳舞,就别听天由命♪
♪ If you want to dance Don't leave it all to chance ♪
♪ 你的天赋很宝贵,别忘了♪
♪ Your talent's precious And don't forget ♪
♪ 只有你自己才能做出选择♪
♪ Only you Can make the choice ♪
♪ 只有你自己才能找到内心的呼唤♪
♪ Only you can find Your true voice ♪
♪ 你可以浪费时光♪
♪ You can scratch or hiss ♪
♪ 或者追随你的幸福 ♪
♪ Or follow your bliss ♪
♪ 最后欢呼雀跃♪
♪ And finally rejoice ♪
♪ 不能再吃腐烂的金枪鱼了♪
♪ No more rotten Tuna fish will do ♪
♪ 或者是到处打架♪
♪ Or spoiling for a fight ♪
♪ 你会看到你的每个愿望都实现了♪
♪ You'll see your every wish Come true ♪
♪ 你的名字出现在霓虹灯里♪
♪ Your name in neon lights ♪
♪ 是时候停止相信♪
♪ It's time to stop believing ♪
♪ 你还剩八条命♪
♪ You have eight more lives ♪
♪ 永远不会太迟♪
♪ It's never too late ♪
♪ 尝试 尝试 尝试♪
♪ To try, try, try ♪
♪ 跟垃圾桶说再见吧♪
♪ Say goodbye to garbage bins ♪
♪ 还有铁窗后的小巷♪
♪ And alleys behind bars ♪
♪ 我将登上百老汇的舞台♪
♪ I'll be on stage On a Broadway show ♪
♪ 或者和布鲁诺·马尔斯跳舞♪
♪ Or dancing with Bruno Mars ♪
♪ 我会看到 每个愿望都实现了♪
♪ I'll see My every wish come true ♪
♪ 我的名字出现在霓虹灯里♪
♪ My name in neon lights ♪
♪是时候停止相信 ♪
♪ It's time to stop believing ♪
♪ 我还剩下八条命♪
♪ I have eight more lives ♪
♪ 尝试 永远不会太迟 ♪
♪ It's never too late to try ♪
♪ 永远不会太迟♪
♪ It's never too late ♪
♪ 永远不会太迟♪
♪ It's never too late ♪
♪ 尝试 尝试 尝试♪
♪ To try, try, try ♪
♪ 尝试 永远不会太迟 ♪
♪ It's never too late to try ♪
♪ 永远不会太迟♪
♪ It's never too late ♪
♪ 尝试 永远不会太迟 ♪
♪ It's never too late to try ♪
再见,伙计们
Bye, guys!
很高兴见到你们
Great meetin' ya.
再见,伙计们
So long, fellas!
嗯,欢迎随时回来
Uh, come back any time.
一路顺风
Have a nice trip.
你没事吧,布奇
You gonna be okay, Butch?
它们是我见过的最酷的老鼠
Those were the coolest mice I ever met.
但我今天真的很想大干一场
But I was really looking forward to pummeling something today.
啊 别灰心,布奇
Ah, chin up, Butch.
你还那么年轻
The day is still young.
记住, 永远不会太迟
Remember, it's never too late.
我的无人机在这里发现了那只老鼠
One of my drones spotted that mouse here.
四处看看
Look around.
什么
What?
哦 不 他在融化
Oh, no. He's melting.
而我们离费利西蒂山还很远呢
And we're still so far from Mount Felicity.
在拉里融化之前,我们是赶不上了
We'll never make it before Larry melts.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
他们肯定就在这里
They have to be here somewhere.
电影精选列表