♪ You're my bestest ♪
♪ 不管东,南,西,北 ♪
♪ From the east, north South and westest ♪
♪ 嘿,兄弟欧 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
♪ Hey, buddy-o You're my bestest pal ♪
再来一次
One more time!
♪ 嘿,兄弟欧 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
♪ Hey, buddy-o You're my bestest pal ♪
来吧 你得去见一个人
Come on! There's someone you've gotta meet.
杰瑞叔叔 杰瑞叔叔
Uncle Jerry! Uncle Jerry!
看,杰瑞叔叔 他是不是很棒
Look, Uncle Jerry! Isn't he great?
说真的,我应该把这 当成是针对我的吗?
Seriously, uh, should I start taking this personally?
来吧,搭把手
Come on, give me a hand.
给你啦
You got it.
不
No!
我是说帮忙,笨蛋
I mean help, ya goof!
唉呀,孩子
Jeez, kid!
我知道雪鼠应该是胖墩墩的
I get that snowmice are supposed to be roly-poly and all
但给我多做一点肌肉不行吗?
but would it have killed ya to give me a little bit of muscle?
我是说,看看这些二头肌
I mean, look at these biceps.
小疙瘩在哪里?
Where's the definition?
好了,兄弟欧,来见见城里最厉害的老鼠,我的杰瑞叔叔
Okay, buddy-o, meet the greatest mouse in town, my Uncle Jerry.
切,这镇子肯定比我想象的还要小
Gee, must be an even smaller town than I thought.
哈 开个玩笑
Ha! Kidding!
你好,J叔叔
Hiya, Uncle J.
啊 哦 我刚想起来
Uh, oh, I just realized.
你需要一个名字
You need a name.
等一下,孩子,给雪鼠起名可不容易
Now, just a minute, kiddo, naming a snowmouse isn't easy.
名字听起来要亲切,但不能轻浮
Name's gotta sound friendly, but not frivolous.
拉里怎么样?
How's Larry?
我喜欢
I love it!
天啊,孩子,你一定是长得太快了
Yeesh, kid, you musta hit a growth spurt.
杰瑞叔叔说得对 这不是我的 这就是你
Uncle Jerry's right. It's not me. It's you.
你都快融化了! 我们得把你弄出去!
You're melting in here! We gotta get you outside!
来吧,拉里
Come on, Larry!
-拉里 -谁
-Larry! -Who?
哦 对了 拉里 就是我
Oh, right! Larry! That's me!
快走吧
Let's go!
好了 都准备好了
There we go. All set.
- 拉里? - 我在这,伙计们
- Larry? - I'm over here, guys.
只是换了些山上的雪
Just replacing some of my mountain snow.
介意我换一个新造型吗?
Mind if I try a new look while I'm at it?
谁去叫兽医,因为这些蟒蛇病了
Somebody call a vet because these pythons are sick!
四分七只老鼠之前
Four score and seven mice ago...
啊! 她在那儿下雪了
Argh! There she snows!
经典作品是不能乱来的
You can't mess with a classic.
啊,真冷
Ah, freezing.
我要睡得像个婴儿一样
I'm gonna sleep like a baby.
那是因为我还是个婴儿,才几个小时大
That's 'cause I am a baby, on account of being a few hours old and all.
好吧,兄弟欧,我们还有很多很多小时可以玩呢
Well, buddy-o, we got many, many hours of fun ahead of us.
晚上好,好莓镇
Good evening, Goodberry!
泰德·丁迪播报天气
Tad Dindy with the weather.
不要对白色圣诞节抱太大希望
Don't get your hopes up for a white Christmas.
一股不合时宜的暖流正在向我们袭来
We have an unseasonable warm front headed our way.
是的,你会幸运地在圣诞节看到地上的一片雪花
Yes, you'll be lucky to see a single flake of snow on the ground on Christmas--
还有人认为天气预报的时间很合适吗?
Anyone else think that weather report was conveniently timed?
别担心,拉里
Don't you worry, Larry.
杰瑞叔叔和我 会想办法让你全年都保持寒冷
Uncle Jerry and I will figure out a way to keep you cold year round.
是吧
Won't we?
哦,我不担心
Oh, I'm not worried.
这只老雪鼠有魔力,记得吗? 我会没事的
This old snowmouse is magic, remember? I'll be just fine.
是的,老伙计
Yep, ol' buddy.
我会没事的
I'll be just fine.
今天感觉不错啊,杰瑞
Got a good feeling about today, Jerry.
就连天气也推了我们一把
Even the weather is pulling for us.
现在 精彩时刻到
Now for the main attraction.
嘿呀 孩子 想成为朋友吗
Heya, kid. Wanna be buds?
嘿呀 孩子 想成为朋友吗
Heya, kid. Wanna be buds?
嘿呀 孩子 想成为-- 朋友 -- 想成为--
Heya, kid? Wanna be-- buds-- Wanna be--
哇,看看这神奇的科技
Wow, look at that impressive tech.
哦,顺便说一下,电♥话♥是给你的
Oh, by the way, the phone's for you.
是1983年打来的, 他们想要回他们的电子披萨的吉祥物 哈!
It's 1983, and they want their animatronic pizza mascot back. Ha!
你想干什么 大脖卫
What do you want, Doublevay?
玛丽 拜托
Mary, please.
这么多年来,我一直在羞辱你那可怜的商店
I've been humiliating your pathetic store for years .
现在 我觉得我们已经可以直呼其名了
now I think we're on a first-name basis.
好的 好吧 你想干什么? 呃--等等
Okay. Fine. What do you want... Uh-- Wait.
你的名字到底是什么呢?
What is your first name anyway?
博士
Doctor.
你的真名是博士吗?
Your actual name is Doctor?
嗯, 是的 我父母对我的期望很高
Well, yes. My parents had rather high expectations.
但作为世界第一的玩具发明家
But by becoming the number-one toy inventor in the world,
我的成就已经超越了他们最疯狂的梦想
I've exceeded their wildest dreams.
至少,我敢打赌 如果他们回我电♥话♥的话,他们会这么说的
Or at least, I bet that's what they say if they'd ever return my calls.
击掌
Up high!
如果你无法按期偿还银行贷款
And when you do inevitably default on your loan
我很乐意从银行那里收♥购♥你这栋楼
I've made arrangements to purchase this building from the bank.
是的, 我……我打算将它改建成让人眼前一亮的东西
Yeah, I... I plan to convert it into something people will find much more exciting
……就像一堵空白的墙
... like a blank wall.
汤姆 你怎么了
Tom. What's the matter with you?
去把自己洗干净,伙计
Go clean yourself, man.
你好,小家伙
Well, hello, little one.
你喜欢雪弟吗?
Do you like the Snow Buds?
是的 它会说话吗?
Yeah. Does it talk?
不会 亲爱的
No, sweetheart.
-它会跳舞吗? -不会
-Does it dance? -No.
它有能上网吗?
Does it have Wi-Fi?
不
No.
那……它能做什么?
Then... what does it do?
雪弟可以做任何你想要的
A Snow Bud can do anything you want it to.
因为你很有魔力
Because you are magical.
是吗?
I am?
当然
Of course.
我们都有一点魔力
We all have a little magic in us.
想象力的魔力
The magic of imagination.
你和你的雪弟可以进行各种奇妙的冒险
You and your Snow Bud can go on all kinds of fantastic adventures.
用想象力的
Imagination.
哈! 看到了吗?
Ha! You see that?
她想让你做白日梦
She expects you to do all the work.
这就是你失败的原因
That's why you're a failure.
你的整个商业模式都取决于那些思想狭隘的孩子们的想像力
Your entire business model depends on the abilities of puny-minded children.
哦,呃,不是说你 是其他思想狭隘的孩子
Oh, uh, not you. Other puny-minded children.
好吧 你真是太“伟大”了 博士
Well, this has been great, Doctor.
但如果你不介意的话,我的促销活动要开始了
But if you'll excuse me, it's about time for my event to begin.
哦 我知道你的促销活动什么时候开始
Oh, I know what time your event starts.
因为你还不知道吗?
Because wouldn't you know it?
这正好也是我的促销活动开始的时间
It's the exact same time my event starts.
酷
Cool!
- 毁灭者5000? - 我能要一个吗?
- Destroy-a-Matic 5000? - Can I get one?
再来一立方就够了
One more cube oughta do it.
对了, 不能忘了戴头盔
Ooh, and we can't forget the helmet.
哎呀,塔菲,我不知道
Gee, Tuffy, I don't know.
我是说,时尚,实用,讨人喜欢
I mean, fashionable, functional and flattering?
你真会变魔术
You sure can work magic.
是的 我很想
Yeah. I wish.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
其实我想成为一名魔术师
I actually want to be a magician.
我只是不太擅长魔法
I'm just not very good at magic.
嗯, 喂
Um, hello?
你看到 你自己带来的会说话的雪堆了吗
Do you see the talking mound of snow you brought to life?
拜托,我们都知道那不是我
Come on, we both know that wasn't me.
这一定是来自微笑峰的魔法
It must've been the magic from Ol' Smiley.
嗯 既然你这么说
Hmm. If you say so.
除此之外, 我想表演魔术
电影精选列表