汤姆,去里面看看
Tom, go look in there.
瞧 我说过不要放弃希望
See? Told you not to give up hope.
这就是积极思考的力量
It's called the power of positive thinking.
♪ 尝试永远不会太迟♪
♪ It's never too late to try ♪
他们在那里 哈
There they are. Ha!
汤姆,游戏时间结束
Tom, playtime's over.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我明白了 我们可以搭冷冻车的车穿过整个城市
I get it. We can hitch a ride across town on the back of that freezer truck.
好主意,J叔叔
Great idea, Uncle J.
我们可以让拉里保持低温,以两倍的速度赶到那里
We can keep Larry cold and get there twice as fast.
杰瑞叔叔
Uncle Jerry!
是大脖卫
It's Doublevay!
谁? 哦 对了
Who? Oh, right.
街对面的那个怪人
The weirdo from across the street.
嗨呀,邻居 怪人
Hiya, neighbor-weirdo-man!
哈哈 我们抓到他了
Ha-ha. We got him now.
准备发射黏液弹
Preparing goop traps.
杰瑞叔叔
Uncle Jerry?
我们最好赶紧上冷冻车 马上
We better get onto that freezer truck, now!
哦,小老鼠想玩汽车,是吧
So, the little mouse wants to play cars, eh?
汤姆 快上
Tom, truck up.
呃 杰瑞叔叔
Uh, Uncle Jerry?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
太棒了
That was awesome!
哦 不 他调头了
Oh, no. He turned around.
他们朝这边来了
They're coming this way.
嘿 小心点,你这只笨猫
Hey! Watch it, you dumb cat!
杰瑞叔叔,我们已经超过冷冻车了
Uncle Jerry, we passed the freezer truck.
我们赶不上了
We're not gonna make it!
海绵飞镖
Sponge darts.
海绵飞镖吗?
Sponge darts?
能有啥伤害--
What harm could--
留下疤痕了吗
Did it leave a mark?
不 你很好
Nah. You're good.
他已经疯了
He's gone crazy.
杰瑞叔叔,我们得回到冷冻车那里
Uncle Jerry, we've got to get back to that freezer truck,
但我们该走哪条路?
but which way do we go?
在这里转弯
Turn here.
杰瑞叔叔 看
Uncle Jerry, look.
杰瑞叔叔 别
Uncle Jerry, don't do it.
喂,你好
Hello, there.
太棒了
That was awesome!
呜,杰瑞叔叔 太棒了
Wow, Uncle Jerry. That was great.
那些混♥蛋♥都说"我们会抓到你的"
Those jerks were all like, "We're gonna get you."
然后你就说"不不"
And but then you were like, "Nuh-uh." Vroom!
看招
And take this!
让我们再来一次!
Let's do it again!
耶 史上最酷的叔叔
Yeah. The coolest uncle ever.
你今天的猫粮没有了
No kibble for you today.
雪
Snow!
哦,美丽的雪
Oh, beautiful snow.
耶
Yeah!
哇 看,杰瑞叔叔
Wow! Look, Uncle Jerry.
那辆卡车把我们带到了半山腰
That truck took us halfway up the mountain.
我们很快就会到达微笑峰和雪人国的顶端了
We'll reach the top of Ol' Smiley and Snowman's Land in no time.
当然了,这意味着我们很快就要和拉里说再见了
Of course, that means we'll be having to say goodbye to Larry in no time.
拉里
Larry?
伙计们……马蒂超棒的冬季公园
Guys... Marty's Super-Tastic Wintertime Park?
酷
Cool.
想去见圣诞老人 然后再帮他喂驯鹿吗
Meet Santa and feed his reindeer?
我喜欢驯鹿
I love reindeer!
而且离这条路只有一英里远
And it's only a mile up the road.
我想要一个毁灭者5000,一套玩具娃娃卡,一个新娃娃
I want a Destroy-A-Matic-5000, a set of Boochi-Choochimon cards, -a new doll--
小鬼,你是认真的吗?
Dude, seriously?
概不退货
No refunds.
驯鹿
Reindeer?
那些不是驯鹿
Those aren't reindeer.
那些只是戴着假鹿角的骡子
Those are just mules with fake antlers.
说真的,什么样的笨蛋才会相信那些真的是驯鹿
Seriously, what kind of sap would ever believe those are actually reindeer?
哇 驯鹿
Wow! Reindeer!
啊 这地方太棒了
Aw, this place is great!
就像我一直梦想的那样雄伟
As majestic as I always dreamt.
嘿,运动健将
Hey, sport.
帮我们个忙,把那袋食物拿过来
Do us a favor and bring that bag of grub over here.
哦 是的 没问题
Oh, yeah. Sure thing.
谢谢 有时候,狗粮是我们唯一的期待
Thanks. Some days, kibble's all we got to look forward to.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
太对了
Totally.
那么,做一只驯鹿有多酷呢
So how cool is it being a reindeer?
嗯…你没听到什么吗
Uh... Did you not hear what--
哦,哦,哦! 我打赌在暴风雪的圣诞前夜,
Ooh, ooh, ooh! I bet on stormy Christmas Eves,
你的蓝色鼻子会亮起来 帮助圣诞老人指引方向,对吧?
your blue nose lights up to help guide Santa, right?
对吧?
Right?
当然 为什么不呢?
Sure. Why not?
我就知道
I knew it!
我的名字是拉里
My name's Larry.
这是我最好的朋友,塔菲和杰瑞叔叔
These are my bestest pals, Tuffy and Uncle Jerry.
弗洛伊德 弗洛伊德,那个 呃 蓝鼻子的驯鹿
Floyd. Floyd, the, uh, blue nosed mu-- Blue-nosed reindeer.
这些是我的……同事
These are my... associates.
我和我的兄弟们正在去微笑峰的路上
Me and my buddies are on our way up to Ol' Smiley.
去雪人国
To Snowman's Land.
啊哈! 这就是他们要去的地方
A-ha! So that's where they're headed.
雪人国一定是上面那个秘密玩具实验室的暗号♥
Snowman's Land must be some sort of code word for the secret toy lab up there.
出发
Let's roll.
好吧 好吧 这是另一个
Okay, okay. Here's another one.
驯鹿和骑士有什么区别?
What's the difference between a reindeer and a knight?
一个杀龙,另一个拖雪橇
One slays the dragon, the other one's dragging the sleigh!
很有趣,因为这是真的
It's funny 'cause it's true.
大脖卫
Doublevay!
拉里,我们得走了
Larry, we got to go!
但是为什么呢? 我们才刚到这里
But why? We just got here.
哦 又是他们,哼
Oh. Them again, huh?
快点,拉里
Come on, Larry!
等一下,伙计们
Just a minute, fellas.
我不知道这个怪人想要什么
I'm not sure what this weirdo wants,
但我知道他和那只猫 差点伤到了我最好的朋友
but I do know he and that cat of his almost hurt my bestest pals trying to get it.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
这次我不跑了
I'm not running this time.
不如我们让那些小丑知道他们惹错了老鼠 怎么样?
What do you say we let those jokers know they've messed with the wrong mice?
那我们该怎么做
What do we do?
等我告诉你们 打开围栏
When I tell you to, open that pen.
真够脏乱的
Pff. What a dump.
什么样的笨蛋才会喜欢--
What kind of sap would enjoy--
汤姆
Tom!
想得美,汤姆
Nice going, Tom.
因为你的饼干恶作剧,我们跟丢了目标
Because of your cookie shenanigans, we've lost the target.
来追我和我的朋友,好吗?
Chase me and my pals, will ya?
塔菲,杰瑞,就是现在
Tuffy, Jerry, now!
小心,杰瑞叔叔
Be careful, Uncle Jerr-- Whoa! Whoa!
杰瑞叔叔
Uncle Jerry.
你看到道大脖卫脸上的表情了吗
Did you see the look on Doublevay's face?
看到没
Did ya?
啊, 雪球啊
Aw, snowballs.
等等 杰瑞 别
Wait, Jerry, don't--
杰瑞
Jerry?
坚持住 我帮你
Hold on. I got ya!
哦 谢天谢地,你没事了
Oh, thank goodness you're okay.
我承认,杰瑞叔叔,这不是我最好的计划
I'll admit, Uncle Jerry, not my best plan,
但情况原本就会更糟
but it could've gone a lot worse--
电影精选列表