Besides, I want to perform magic.
事实上,我正准备在勒佩吉太太的派对上表演一场
In fact, I was all set to put on a show to help with Mrs. LePage's party
但杰瑞叔叔提醒我,我的把戏有时会……造成……破坏
but Uncle Jerry reminded me my tricks sometimes tend to... break... everything.
如果我毁了勒佩奇太太的大喜日子,我会很难过的
And I'd just feel awful if I ruined Mrs. LePage's big day.
好吧 我有好消息要告诉你
Well, have I got some great news.
你不用担心会毁了她的大喜日子的
You don't need to worry about ruining her big day,
因为它看起来已经毁了
'cause it looks like it's already ruined.
哦 不 没人来光顾
Oh, no. No one's showed up.
我们得做点什么来帮助勒佩奇太太
We have to do something to help Mrs. LePage.
你说得对
You're right.
我们得吸引观众
We need to draw a crowd.
我完全知道该怎么做
I know exactly how to do that.
你的意思是……表演我的魔术?
You mean... perform my magic?
哇! 这真是个好主意
Whoa! That's a great idea.
不,我是想说拿粉笔在外面的墙上画一群人
No, I was gonna say grab that chalk and actually draw a crowd on the walls outside.
你知道的,让人觉得真的有人来了
You know, to make it look like people actually showed up.
但你的主意好多了
But your idea's way better.
我不知道,拉里
I don't know, Larry.
得了吧,塔菲 你的朋友需要帮助
Oh, come on, Tuff. Your friend needs help.
我也不想当那只雪鼠,但她的派对烂到不能再烂了
And not to be that snowmouse, but her dud party can't get any worse.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你是对的 让我们开始吧!
You're right. Let's do it!
我只需要一个助手
I'll just need an assistant.
谁
Who?
你呀 傻瓜
You, ya silly!
耶
Yes!
好莓镇的居民们,来呀 都来看啊
People of Goodberry! Come one, come all!
无论男女老少 高矮胖瘦 狡滑...
Young and old. Tall and short. Sophisticated and...
还有那边那个挖鼻孔的孩子
that kid picking his nose over there.
过来围在一起,见证有史以来最令人惊叹的魔法奇观
Gather round to witness the most amazing spectacle of magic ever.
伟大的塔菲尼
The Great Tuffini!
嘿,你们看到了吗?
Hey, would you look at that?
你们说呢,孩子们?
What do you say, kids?
我们要不要再试一次?
Should we try another?
嘿呀 别挠痒痒了
Heya! Quit ticklin'.
现在,下一个魔术,我,伟大的塔菲尼
Now, for my next trick, I, the Great Tuffini,
将把这些圆环套在杆子上
will toss these rings around that pole
不管我的助手把它放在哪里
no matter where my assistant holds it.
而且我要蒙着眼睛做
And I'll do it blindfolded!
你还好吗,兄弟欧?
You okay, buddy-o?
当然了
Of course I am.
一定是太紧张了
Must be nervous is all.
千万别
Don't be.
只要站在我告诉你的地方,剩下的就交给磁铁了
Just stand where I tell ya and the magnets'll do the rest.
准备好了吗,我忠实的助手?
Are we ready, my faithful assistant?
嘿呀 孩子 想成为朋友吗
Heya, kid. Wanna be buds?
嘿呀 孩子 想成为朋友吗
Heya, kid. Wanna be buds?
嘿呀 孩子 想成为朋友吗
Heya, kid. Wanna be buds?
我想今天的特别活动 到此结束
I guess that's the end of today's special event.
但请记住,雪弟是孩子们最好的朋友
But please remember, Snow Buds are a kid's best fri--
对不起,杰瑞叔叔 我知道 你说过不要
Sorry, Uncle Jerry. I know you said not to.
我只是想帮忙
I was only trying to help.
现在,稍等一下,J叔叔
Now, just a second, Uncle J.
这都是我的主意
This was all my idea.
也许这是个愚蠢的想法
And maybe it was a silly idea
但我们的心是对的,不是吗,塔菲
but our hearts were in the right place, weren't they, Tuff?
别告诉我你这辈子没做过傻事
You can't tell me you've never done anything silly in your life.
愚蠢让我们与众不同
Bein' silly's what makes us special.
♪虽然我才来了一天♪
♪ Though I've only Been here for a day ♪
♪他们说我做了蠢事♪
♪ I've done silly things They say ♪
♪ 我是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜,我想要做得更多♪
♪ I'm a goof to my core And I gotta do more ♪
♪ 因为傻傻的才是最好的方式♪
♪ 'Cause bein' silly's Just the best way ♪
♪ 不管你是老土还是皱巴巴的♪
♪ Whether you're Frumpy or frilly ♪
♪ 一个人应该立志做个傻瓜♪
♪ One should aspire To be silly ♪
♪ 因为做个傻瓜 ♪
♪ 'Cause bein' silly's ♪
♪ 能让我们与众不同 ♪
♪ What makes us special ♪
嘿,你能看看那个吗?
Hey, would you look at that?
-这是一只小雪鼠! - 真可爱
-It's a little snowmouse! - Adorable!
♪ 我无法不爱我的魔术♪
♪ I can't help Loving my magic ♪
♪ 但结果往往很悲惨♪
♪ But the results Are often quite tragic ♪
♪ 太疯狂了,我的朋友 但我还会这么做的 ♪
♪ It's bananas, my friend But I'd do it again ♪
♪ 因为傻瓜 所以才与众不同♪
♪ 'Cause silly's What makes it dramatic ♪
♪ 不管是在地下室还是在阁楼♪
♪ Whether in the basement Or roofy ♪
♪ 我们都是傻瓜♪
♪ We're altogether goofy ♪
♪ 因为傻傻的才会让我们♪
♪ 'Cause bein' goofy's What makes us ♪
♪ 与众不同♪
♪ Special ♪
♪ 傻傻傻傻傻傻瓜 ♪
♪ Sil-il-il-il-il-il-illy ♪
♪ 我在镇上做玩具生意♪
♪ I run a toy business In town ♪
♪ 但是最近我们的销♥售♥额下降了♪
♪ But lately our sales Have been down ♪
♪ 如果质量没有问题,我不在乎成本♪
♪ I care less about cost If no quality's lost ♪
♪ 没有顾客会皱眉离开♪
♪ No customers Leave with a frown ♪
♪ 这样的行为不是侥幸♪
♪ Behaving like this Ain't a flukey ♪
♪ 有时候古怪不见得是坏事♪
♪ Sometimes it's good To be kooky ♪
♪ 因为古怪才会让我们♪
♪ 'Cause bein' kooky's What makes us ♪
♪ 与众不同♪
♪ Special ♪
那个老笨蛋到底在搞什么鬼?
What in the world is that old muttonhead up to now?
♪ 傻傻傻傻傻傻瓜 ♪
♪ Sil-il-il-il-il-il-illy ♪
♪ 当没人注意的时候我跳着古怪的舞♪
♪ I dance wacky When nobody's lookin' ♪
♪ 我造了一些词,比如"哥不地谷金'"
♪ I make up words Like "Gobbledygookin'" ♪
♪ 我把糖蘸在糖里♪
♪ I dip candy in sugar ♪
♪ 我刚吃了鼻屎♪
♪ I just ate a booger ♪
♪ 如果你认为这很糟糕,那你就错了♪
♪ If you think that's bad You're mistookin' ♪
♪ 所以我们要记住这一点♪
♪ So take this to heart We really ♪
♪ 要永远向往愚蠢♪
♪ Should always aspire To be silly ♪
♪ 因为傻傻的才会让我们与众不同♪
♪ 'Cause bein' silly's What makes us special ♪
♪ 与众不同♪
♪ Special ♪
♪ 傻傻傻傻傻傻瓜 ♪
♪ Sil-il-il-il-il-il-illy ♪
♪ 哦 傻瓜 ♪
♪ Oh, silly! ♪
没错,弗林特先生
That's right, Mr. Flint.
就像我承诺的那样,我赚到了这个月的银行按揭
I'll have this month's bank payment just like I promised.
见鬼,我甚至有足够的钱支付全年的账单
Heck, I'll even have enough for this whole year's payment.
对不起, 什么?
Sorry, what?
不,现在不能给你
No, you can't have it now.
哦,你做到了,拉里
Oh, you did it, Larry!
你拯救了勒佩奇太太的店
You saved Mrs. LePage's store.
我们都做到了,兄弟欧
We all did it, buddy-o.
哦 不,拉里,你要融化了
Oh, no, Larry, you're melting.
而且天气只会越来越暖
And it's only gonna get warmer.
来吧 我再给你做一套衣服
Come on. I'll make you another suit.
呃 算了吧,孩子
Eh, forget it, kiddo.
虽然这身打扮很时尚
As impressively fashion-forward as that get-up was,
但雪鼠可没法活下去
that's no way for a snowmouse to live.
我想我只能接受这样一个事实: 过不了几天
I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that in a couple of days,
我就会变成一个水坑
I'll be nothin' but a puddle.
你知道的,也许我可以试着变成一个有趣的水坑
You know, maybe I'll try to be one of those fun puddles,
就像 孩子们可以在里面随便跳
like one a kid can splash in.
别说了,拉里
Cut it out, Larry.
我们绝不会让这种事发生在你身上,对吧,杰瑞叔叔?
We'd never let that happen to you, right, Uncle Jerry?
哦 我不知道我们还有什么选择
Oh, I don't see what choice we have.
我是说,雪会融化
I mean, snow melts.
这是自然规律
That's what it does.
又没有什么神奇的地方
It's not like there's some magical place where
能让像我这样的雪鼠 一年四季都能保持寒冷
a snowmouse like me could literally chill out year round.
等等,有一个
Wait, that's it.
是的,有,拉里
Yes, there is, Larry!
雪人国
Snowman's Land!
再说一遍?
Come again?
你知道吗
Don't you get it?
费利西蒂山
Mount Felicity.
电影精选列表