哦 杰瑞叔叔,这都是我的错
Oh, Uncle Jerry, this is all my fault.
我真不该劝你们参与进来
I should've never talked you guys into this.
我只是想让你和塔菲
I was just trying to show you and Tuffy--
塔菲在哪里?
Where's Tuffy?
哦 拉里 你做了什么?
Oh, Larry. What have you done?
杰瑞叔叔
Uncle Jerry?
那些不是真的驯鹿,对吧?
Those weren't really reindeer, were they?
哦 天啊,拉里 你得想个更好的主意
Oh, boy, Larry. You've had better ideas.
拉里
Larry?
拉里在哪儿?
Where's Larry?
拉里 他去哪了?
Larry. Where'd he go?
那只玩具老鼠 和它那些可恶的老鼠朋友们
That toy mouse and his detestable rat friends
一定会后悔他们得罪了 石油大亨 博士大脖卫律师
will rue the day they crossed Doctor Lawyer Oil-Tycoon Doublevay.
哦 这已经不是秘密科技的问题了
Oh, this isn't about secret tech anymore.
这是为了复仇
This is about revenge.
双重复仇
Double revenge.
哦 汤姆
Oh, Tom!
哦 谢天谢地,你没事
Oh, thank goodness you're okay.
我很担心
I was so worried.
等等 你该不会以为我抛弃了你 是吧?
Wait. You don't think I abandoned you?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
呃 其实我现在正在和警♥察♥通话
Um, I'm actually on hold with the police right now.
是的,我在提醒他们关于你失踪的事
Yeah, I was alerting them of your disappearance.
你好,警官
Hello, Officer?
是的,我还在
Yes, I'm still here.
你猜怎么着? 这是圣诞节的奇迹
And guess what? It's a Christmas miracle.
我亲爱的宝贝汤姆安然无恙
My sweet, precious Tom is safe and sound.
那个 现在,没有什么不愉快了吧?
There, now, no hard feelings?
很好 来吧 我需要你
Good. Come on. I need you.
我们要回城里给我们最好的朋友们带点小惊喜
We're going back to town to pick up a little surprise for our bestest pals.
拉里 拉里
Larry? Larry?
我们都不知道他是不是往这边走了,杰瑞叔叔
We don't even know if he went this way, Uncle Jerry.
他可能在山上的任何地方
He could be anywhere on this mountain.
哦,他会在哪里呢
Oh, where could he be?
我是史上最烂的魔法雪鼠
I'm the worst magical snowmouse ever.
你知道吗, 我甚至不知道雪人国是真的, 但我不在乎
You know, I don't know if Snowman's Land is even real, but part of me didn't care.
我和朋友们玩得很开心,看看我对他们做了什么
I was having so much fun with my friends and just look what I did to 'em.
他们可能讨厌我
They probably hate me.
我不怪他们
And I don't blame them.
放松点,拉里
Easy, Larry.
你对自己太苛刻了
You're being too hard on yourself.
你犯了一个错误
You made one mistake.
哦,我犯了很多错误
Oh, I make lots of mistakes.
我知道这很难相信,因为你看着我,会想
I know it's hard to believe 'cause you look at me and think,
这是一只可爱的,有魅力的,富有同情心的雪鼠
here's this adorable, charismatic, compassionate snowmouse
有着锋利的智慧和宽大的胸怀
with a razor sharp wit and a big heart to match.
粗犷、狂野的外表暴露了他老练柔软的一面
Rugged, bad boy looks that betray a sophisticated soft side.
我们都会犯错,拉里
We all make mistakes, Larry.
听着,我们把杰瑞和塔菲都忘了怎么样
Listen, what do you say we put Jerry and Tuffy out of our minds, huh?
我想
I guess.
我是说,连听到他们的名字都很难受
I mean, it hurts to even hear their names.
杰瑞和塔菲
Jerry and Tuffy?
在伤口上撒盐,为什么不呢,弗洛伊德
Twist the knife, why don't you, Floyd?
不,我是说杰瑞和塔菲
No, I mean, Jerry and Tuffy.
下面那些人不是你的兄弟吗?
Aren't those your buddies down there?
我看不太清楚
Can't quite make 'em out.
是他们
It's them!
他们一定是在找我
Well, they must be looking for me.
不管他们在做什么,他们正走向伤害之地
Whatever they're doing, they're headed for a world of hurt.
那是去土狼泉的路
That down there is the way to Coyote Springs.
猜猜他们在下面会发现什么?
And guess what two things they'll find down there?
生化巨魔和蛇人
Cyborg trolls and snake people.
什么? 不
What? No.
我为什么要-- 再听一遍这个名字,拉里
Why would I-- Listen to the name again, Larry.
土狼 泉
Coyote Springs.
泉水 是吧
Springs, huh?
呃 他们会不会是在说那种叮咚叮咚的泉水吧
Uh, any chance they're talking about the fun boing-boing kind of springs?
拉里不可能接近这些温泉
No way Larry could go anywhere near these hot springs.
我们回去吧
Let's backtrack.
哦 不
Oh, no.
杰瑞叔叔,我很抱歉把你卷进来了
Uncle Jerry, I'm sorry I got you into all this.
很多事我都很抱歉
I'm sorry about a lot of things.
比如总是用我的魔术弄坏你的东西
Like always breaking your things with my magic
从来不打扫我的房♥间
and never cleaning my room,
还有我编造了一个故事 说一只狮子从马戏团逃出来的故事
and for making up that story about a lion escaping from the circus
吃光了你昂贵的可可瓦洛奶酪
and eating an entire wheel of your expensive caciocavallo cheese.
都是我♥干♥的
It was me.
拉里
Larry!
别担心,伙计们
Don't worry, buddies.
我会救你们的
I'll save ya.
嘿 尖牙脸 看这里
Hey! Fang-face! Over here.
现在 我知道为什么他们把这叫做土狼泉了
Now I get why they call it Coyote Springs.
呃 乖土狼
Uh, n-nice coyote.
来,孩子 你想要球吗
Here, boy! You want the ball?
想要吗?
Want it?
那就去拿吧
Then go fetch!
拉里,你做到了
Larry, you did it.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
但我想我不会再这么做了
But I don't think I'll be doing that trick again anytime soon.
哦 伙计们,很抱歉我把事情搞砸了
Oh, you guys, I'm sorry I messed up so bad.
拉里,你冒着生命危险来温泉救我们
Larry, you risked your life coming to these springs to save us.
你真是我最好的朋友
You really are my bestest pal.
我当然是
I sure am.
听着,也许我们可以 在离开爆♥炸♥泉后 再谈谈我有多棒
Look, but maybe we can talk about how great I am after we leave the land of the exploding fountains?
哦 对了
Oh, right.
现在,来吧
Now, come on.
弗洛伊德说他会带我们去微笑峰
Floyd said he'd take us all the way up to Ol' Smiley.
没错
That's right.
上车吧
All aboard!
驯鹿快车要离开车站了
The Reindeer Express is leaving the station.
雪人国,我们来了
Snowman's Land, here we come!
看来我的线路就到此为止了
Looks like the end of the line for me.
但像你们这样的小个子应该可以爬完剩下的路
But pipsqueaks like you ought to be able to climb the rest of the way just fine.
谢谢,好兄弟
Well, thanks, good buddy.
我很担心你怎么回家
I'd worry about you getting home,
但既然你是圣诞老人的驯鹿
but since you're one of Santa's reindeer,
你应该可以自己飞回去的
you can just fly yourself down.
拉里 真的吗?
Larry, really?
你还在相信--- 你们觉得我能带你们飞吗
You still belie-- Don't you think I would have flown us--
不,你说得对
No, you're right.
我要飞下去 稍后
I'll fly down. Later.
现在,我需要先做有氧运动
Right now, I could use the cardio.
我们快到了 来吧
We're almost there! Come on!
对不起,杰瑞叔叔
Sorry, Uncle Jerry.
只是如果雪人国是真的
It's just that if Snowman's Land is real,
那么我想我只是害怕跟拉里告别
then I guess I'm just afraid to say goodbye to Larry.
是的,我知道 这是他最好的地方了
Yeah, I know. It's for the best.
你是对的 我们将永远拥有彼此
And you're right. We'll always have each other.
伙计们 来这里
You guys. Come here!
那是什么? 你找到了吗?
What is it? DId you find it?
是雪人国吗?
Is it Snowman's Land?
你说呢 兄弟欧
You tell me, buddy-o!
是真的
It is real.
这太神奇了
And it's amazing.
我是说 虽然不是马蒂的超级冬季公园,但 哇
I mean, it's no Marty's Super-tastic Wintertime Park, but wow.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
拉里? 怎么了? 我们到了
Larry? What's wrong? We're here.
是啊 我知道,但如果他们不喜欢我呢
Yeah, I know, but what if they don't like me?
电影精选列表