欢迎来到好莓镇
Welcome to Goodberry,
这个小镇以美食和睦邻友善而闻名
a tiny town known for friendly fare, neighborly goodwill,
当然,还有费利西蒂山
and, of course, Mount Felicity.
好莓镇的人把它叫做微笑峰
Or as people in Goodberry call it, Ol' Smiley
因为它有两个高峰
on account of its twin peaks.
如果你正好在好莓镇
If you're standing in Goodberry
你会发现费利西蒂山正朝你微笑
you'd swear Felicity was smilin' down at ya.
当然,这并不是使费利西蒂山如此特别的唯一原因
'Course, that's not the only thing that makes Mount Felicity so special.
有些人会告诉你,这里的雪蕴含着一点点魔力
Some folks'll tell you the snow up here contains just a little bit of magic.
但你应该不是来听高山和积雪谈话的,对吧?
But you didn't come here to hear a bunch of mountain and snow talk, did ya?
别以为好莓镇是个小镇
Now, just 'cause Goodberry's a tiny town,
就意味着它一直都很安静
don't take that to mean it's always a quiet one.
说“茄子”
Say cheese!
说“茄子”
Say cheese!
说“茄子”
Say cheese!
说“茄子”
Say cheese!
不
No!
我可怜的,可爱的,值钱的孩子们
My poor, sweet, highly profitable babies.
这是谁干的? 谁?
Who did this to you? Who?
汤姆
Tom!
你这个不可救药的笨蛋
You incorrigible dunderpate!
“毁灭者5000”是今年最热门的玩具
The Destroy-A-Matic 5000 is this year's hottest toy.
看看你都做了些什么
And just look what you've done.
待在外面
And stay out!
直到你学会尊重一流的技术和卓越的质量
Until you learn to respect the premier technology and superior quality
让博士大脖卫商场 成为好莓镇最好的玩具店!
that makes Doctor Doublevay's Emporium the best toy store in all Goodberry!
当然可以 但是请听我把话说完
Of course. But please hear me out.
我只是想让你的银行延长我的贷款期限,弗林特先生
I'm just asking your bank for an extension on my loan is all, Mr. Flint.
你看,今年圣诞节我要销♥售♥一批很棒的新玩具
You see, I'm selling a great new toy this Christmas.
雪弟
Snow Buds.
我知道孩子们会喜欢的
I just know kids will love them.
事实上,我明天要举办一个大型派对
In fact, I'm hosting a big party tomorrow
把这些可爱的小家伙介绍给全世界
to introduce these adorable little guys to the world.
在那之后,我肯定我会把欠银行的钱都还清
After that, I'm sure I'll have all the money I owe the bank
甚至还会有一些结余
and then some.
哦,谢谢你,先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我不会让你失望的
And I won't let you down.
哦,你好,杰瑞
Oh, hello, Jerry.
我看见大脖卫的猫又来了
I see Doublevay's cat was at it again.
哦,那个大脖卫还有他那些新潮的胡言乱语
Oh, that Doublevay and all his trendy, newfangled nonsense.
总有一天,我们会让他知道厉害的,对吧?
One of these days, we'll show him, won't we?
可能是用了太多的闪光粉
Maybe a touch too much flash powder.
杰瑞叔叔
Uncle Jerry!
你来得正是时候,来看看我最新的魔术
You're just in time to see my newest trick!
看看这个
Check this out.
我可以在房♥间的任何地方 把这些圆环扔到柱子上
I can toss these rings around that pole from anywhere in the room.
真的, 任何地方 像魔法一样
Really, anywhere. Like magic.
嗯 不是那种魔法 是魔术
Well, not like magic-magic.
它实际上都是电磁的
It's actually all electromagnetic.
我自己造的
I built it myself.
看这个 杰瑞叔叔
Watch this, Uncle Jerry!
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
现在,是时候展示真正技术了
Now, wanna see some real trick shots?
哦,我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你想等到明天 在勒佩吉太太的雪弟派对上
You wanna wait till tomorrow and see it at the big show
表演的时候 再看吗
I'm putting on at Mrs. LePage's Snow Bud party.
我不怪你,杰瑞叔叔
I don't blame you, Uncle Jerry.
魔术总是在人多的时候才精彩
Magic's always better with a crowd.
怎么了?
What is it?
你不想让我大显身手吗?
You don't want me to put on a big show?
我想我可以放弃跳火圈
Well, I guess I can lose the flaming trapeze.
等等,你一点都不想让我表演吗?
Wait, you don't want me putting on a show at all?
嘿 我说服那条蛇把所有的老鼠都吐出来了
Hey, I talked that snake into spitting all those mice out.
真的
Eventually.
我告诉过你不要退缩
I did tell you not to flinch.
我在玩纸牌魔术
I was doing a card trick.
还是不知道那是怎么发生的
Still not sure how that one happened.
是啊,我想你是对的,J叔叔
Yeah, I guess you're right, Uncle J.
明天对勒佩奇夫人来说太重要了
Tomorrow's too important for Mrs. LePage.
我可不想搞砸了
I wouldn't want to mess it up.
我知道杰瑞叔叔是对的,但我只是想帮忙
I know Uncle Jerry's right and all, but I just wanted to help.
天啊,我真不希望总是把事情搞砸
Boy, I wish I wasn't always mucking stuff up
要是我的魔术更厉害点就好了
If only I was better at magic.
你知道的,就像真正的魔术
You know, like honest-to-goodness magic.
就像他们说的在微笑峰上的那种魔法
Like the kind of magic they say is atop ol' Smiley.
我打赌这对勒佩奇太太很有帮助
Bet that'd help Mrs. LePage.
啊,我在骗谁呢
Ah, who am I kiddin'?
魔术不过是小孩子的玩意儿
Magic's just kids' stuff anyway.
我可不敢肯定
I wouldn't be too sure about that!
喂
Hello?
有人在吗?
Is someone there?
我不知道 我以为只有我们两个
I don't know. I thought we were alone.
喂 有人在吗?
Hello? Anyone there?
我警告你,我可是学过雪功夫的
I'm warning you, I am trained in snow fu.
哦 孩子,你没事吧?
Oh, kid, you okay?
拜托别把我一个人留在外面
Please don't leave me alone out here.
我不太会雪功夫
I don't really know snow fu.
哦 别担心,孩子
Oh, don't worry, kid.
我会救你的
I'll save you.
我成功了 呜 呼
I did it. Whoo-hoo!
哦 我的天哪!
Oh, my gosh!
你是一只真的雪老鼠, 是吗
You're a real snowmouse, aren't you?
就像从微笑峰的魔法雪地里爬出来的魔力雪鼠?
Like a magic snowmouse from the magic snow atop Ol' Smiley?
这是否意味着魔法是真的?
Does that mean magic is real?
那魔法是怎么起作用的?
Then how does magic work?
雪鼠不是需要某种魔法帽子才能活过来的吗?而且
And don't snowmice need some kind of magic hat to come to life, and--
哇 一次一个问题,孩子
Whoa! One question at a time, kiddo.
呃,让我想想,呃… 是的 是的 是的
Uh, let's see, uh... Yes. Yes. Yes.
我不知道
I don't know.
没有
And no.
我为什么要戴帽子?
Why on Earth would I wear a hat?
雪鼠最重要的就是保持寒冷!
A snowmouse's whole deal is keeping cold!
哇
Wow!
我自己做的魔法雪鼠
My very own magic snowmouse.
哦 我可不止这些,孩子
Oh, I'm much more than that, kid.
我是你最好的新朋友
I'm yer new bestest pal!
♪ 当然,今晚有可能♪
♪ Sure, tonight just might ♪
♪ 是我人生的第一个夜晚 ♪
♪ Be my first night ever ♪
♪ 现在我们在一起♪
♪ And now that we're together ♪
♪这是我度过的最美好的夜晚♪
♪ It's the best night I've had yet ♪
♪这是真的,我挺你♪
♪ It's a fact I got your back ♪
♪ 你就像我的兄弟♪
♪ You're just like a brother ♪
♪我们就像果酱和花生酱♪
♪ We're like jam And peanut butter ♪
♪哦,我永远不会让你失望的♪
♪ Oh, I'll never let you down ♪
♪从吉萨金字塔到泰姬陵♪
♪ From the Pyramids of Giza To the Taj Mahal ♪
♪从比萨斜塔到中国长城♪
♪ The Leaning Tower of Pisa To the Great Chinese Wall ♪
♪你不知道当我们漂过巴拿马运河♪
♪ Don'tcha know When we're a'floatin' through The Panama Canal ♪
♪嘿,兄弟欧 你是我最好的朋友♪
♪ Hey, buddy-o You're my bestest pal ♪
♪嘿,你是我最好的朋友♪
♪ Hey, you're my bestest pal ♪
♪我一直相信魔法是存在的♪
♪ I always believed That magic exists ♪
♪ 但不是像这样的魔法♪
♪ But not magic like this ♪
♪从自孟买♥♥街头♪
♪ From the streets of Mumbai ♪
♪ 就是过去那个孟买♥♥ ♪
♪ Which used to be Bombay ♪
♪ 到银河系的土星环 ♪
♪ To the rings of Saturn In the Milky Way ♪
♪ 你知不知道在整个宇宙中♪
♪ Don'tcha know In the whole universe ♪
♪ 在任何地点♪
♪ At any locale ♪
♪ 嘿 兄弟欧 ♪
♪ Hey, buddy-o... ♪
♪ 你就是我最好的 ♪
电影精选列表