Well, it doesn't matter what I think it was.
我觉得你是什么并不重要
No, of course it matters what you think it is.
不 你的想法当然重要
I should have seen this coming.
我应该料到结局会是如此的
No, stop, what do you say, what do you mean?
不 别说了 你在说什么 什么意思
No, no I, no I just like fucked everything up,
不 不 我把每件事都能搞砸
I'm sorry, I thought you were on the right track, and then...
对不起 我以为你是正常的呢 然后...
Wait, what do you mean the right track?
等下 什么叫正常
I, I'm sick and tired of people complaining
我烦透了别人总是抱怨
about who I'm not, just let me be who I am, okay?
我不是他们想要的样子 就让我做自己好吗
It's not about being on the right track.
这和正常不正常没关系
Well, then who are you, what are you gonna be?
好 那么你是谁 你又想成为什么样的人
I don't know what I'm going to be,
我不知道我想成为什么养的人
I don't, stop changing me, okay!
不要再试图改变我了 行吗
Where are you going?
你去哪
This whole thing is my fault.
整件事都是我的错
It's nobody's fault.
不是谁的错
Joanna, you don't have to go.
乔安娜 你不必离开
I knew this was a stupid idea.
我知道这主意很蠢
Me falling for a friend that's really, really stupid.
爱上一个朋友 真的蠢透了
You know what, if you want to go see your boyfriend
如果你想去见你的男朋友
and his new girlfriend, go for it, it's, it's fine.
和他的新女友 那就去吧 没关系的
Why are you being mean?
你为什么那么刻薄
I'm, I'm not actually, I'm just being completely honest.
我 我没有 我只是对你完全坦诚
Yeah, like you were before?
像你之前那样吗
I don't give much for your honesty.
我对你的诚实不抱什么希望
I actually was protecting you, but...
我其实是在保护你 但是...
Yeah, you were protecting me?
是吗 你在保护我吗
Yeah!
没错
That's bullshit, and you know it.
你知道这就是扯淡
You wanted it too, what...
你也想这样啊
If you want to go see him,
如果你要去见他
he's going to be at the Jomtien Party tonight.
他今晚会在中天派对
How do you know?
你怎么知道
He doesn't want to be alone.
他不想自己一个人
He's with the girl.
他和那个女孩在一起
Just go, it's fine, have a good time.
去吧 没关系的 玩得开心
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉
Okay, so I think you might be a burlesque dancer.
我猜你是个脱衣舞男
Okay no, one more you're gonna get it.
不对 再猜一次你可能就猜到了
One more, okay, I'm gonna get it, okay.
再猜一次 好 我会猜到的
Ah, ah, it's so hard.
天啊 太难了
Oh, Swedish chef?
瑞典厨师吗
That's a bit stereotype.
这就有点儿刻板印象了
You know we don't talk like that, right.
你知道我们不那样说话的 对吗
No, I don't know, I haven't heard you speak Swedish.
我不知道 我还没听你说过瑞典话呢
Okay, so just tell me then. I'm a writer.
好吧 你就告诉我吧 我是个作家
Right. So that's what it is!
好吧 原来是作家
I'm glad we decided to meet.
我真高兴我们决定见面
Me too, you're feeling better?
我也是 你觉得好些了吗
I wanted to ask you something.
我想问你件事
Okay
好的
Hey you can't be here this late!
这么晚了你们不能在这里
Shit. We can't be here?
该死 我们不能在这吗
No, it's too late, we might get a ticket.
对 太晚了 我们会被开罚单的
Oh, okay.
好吧
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
I'm sorry I yelled.
对不起我跟你大喊大叫的
Oh, uhm, you know what, I'm kind of glad you did.
其实你那么做我还挺高兴的
You Okay?
你还好吗
Very, you?
很好 你呢
Yup, always, always good.
我一直很好
Come on, guys, look, look at the view!
快过来 你们快看这里的景色
Stop it. This is insane, guys!
不是吧 这美得太扯了
Awesome.
美极了
Let's watch the sunset, right?
一起看日落吧 好吗
Can I have a beer please?
请给我来瓶啤酒
Thank you man! Thank you very much!
谢谢 非常感谢
No, but it's great, like, from what Cecile and Miranda's
不 但那真的很棒 就像塞西尔和米兰达
been telling me, it's like, a little bit more straight
一直告诉我的 当你背包旅行时
forward here when you backpack, and like, you, you just...
就更加直截了当 你 你就...
Oh, yeah! Yeah, like?
对 对 就像
You cut right to the chase.
你能开门见山 直奔主题
You know, when this moment comes?
你知道 这个时刻何时到来吗
You're a dolphin, you're a dolphin!
想象你是只海豚 一只海豚
Yeah! But after two hours when you realize this is bullshit
但是两个小时后 当你发现这都是胡扯的时候
and then it gives up, you realize there's no way, I,
然后它放弃了 你意识到完全没办法
because I was driven out by someone, I was left,
因为我被人赶了出来 他们丢下我了
so they had to stay and spend the whole night,
所以他们就得待在那里一整晚
and of course,...
然后当然...
Pretty cool.
那真酷
I would have freaked out.
要是我的话 我得吓坏了
I don't know actually, I might have just,
我也不知道 我可能就是
I might have been into that.
我可能就是喜欢那个
Really?
真的
Three years, yeah!
三年了
It's really cute.
真的很可爱
Well, you're all about extremes,
你总是喜欢刺♥激♥的事情
so that is kind of down your alley.
所以那正合你意
It's true, balls to the wall.
是啊 全速前进
I like a man who calls me 53 times.
我喜欢那个给我打了五十三个电♥话♥的人
Excuse me guys.
失陪一下
I'm sorry, I should have told you that I was coming.
对不起 我应该告诉你我要过来
No, it's okay.
没关系
Do you want to walk for a bit?
你想和我走走吗
Our flight is the day after tomorrow.
我们的航♥班♥在后天
Yeah, I know.
好 我知道了
So different seeing you with these people.
看见你和这些人在一起感觉真不一样
Yeah, I guess it is different.
是啊 确实不一样
So, uhm,
那么
that girl was your friend?
那个女孩是你朋友
Miranda? Yeah.
米兰达吗 对
How's David?
大卫怎么样
I left David.
我和大卫分道扬镳了
I saw you at the Night Market.
我在夜市看见你了
Why didn't you come up to me?
那你怎么没过来找我
I don't know, I couldn't.
我不知道 我做不到
I shouldn't have left you, I'm sorry.
对不起 我不应该离开你的
Where's your bracelet?
你的手链呢
Can we go home please, I need you.
我们回家好吗 我离不开你
I'm not, I'm not going home Joanna, okay?
我不 我不会回家了 乔安娜
Are you staying with her?
你要和她在一起吗
I'm just staying.
我就是留在这
Please come home with me!
求你了 和我回家吧
I'm not done traveling yet.
我还没旅行够呢
Where are you supposed to go?
你要去哪
I don't know where I'm going.
我也不知道我要去哪
You don't know where you're going?
你不知道你要去哪吗
No, I don't know where I'm going.
对 我不知道
I can stay, we can travel, we can, we can go to...
我可以留下 我们一起旅行 我们能去...
Joanna.
乔安娜
Just ask me and I'll stay.
只要你开口 我就留下来
Just ask me and I'll stay!
只要你开口 我就留下来
Hey, hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Will she be okay?
她不会有事吧
Yeah, she'll be fine, I have no doubt.
不会的 我确定
If you change your mind, come and find us.
如果你改变主意了 就来找我们
Okay, I might.
也许我会的
电影精选列表