and a bit of Starlight Express,
还有点星光快车音乐剧的感觉
I can do it in the room.
我可以在屋子里跳
No, thank you.
不必了 谢谢
What, you don't want to see my dance?
什么 你不想看我跳舞吗
I'm good.
不用了
You are the first person to turn me down, I'm devastated.
你还是第一个拒绝我的 我心痛欲绝
I'm sorry, I just have to do this for a little while.
抱歉 我得先工作一会儿
You're beautiful.
你好美
Thank, thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry.
对不起
You wanna go for a walk?
想出去走走吗
I really don't feel like it.
我不是很想去
Okay.
好吧
You can go and I'll stay.
你去吧 我在这待着
All right, well, I'll see you later?
好吧 一会儿见
Sure.
好
I hope your work goes well, all right.
希望你的工作进行得顺利
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
拜拜
Are you guys swimming?
你们要游泳吗
I didn't bring anything.
我什么都没带
What would you need?
你需要带什么
Come on!
来吧
It's warmer here, right?
水里很暖和 是吧
Back home it makes your balls shrink.
回去以后你的蛋都小了
Yeah, yeah, the water is pretty nice.
没错 海水很好
Come on.
过来
What?
什么
Come on.
来吧
Jamie, let's stay here, they want to talk.
杰米 我们别过去了 他们要谈谈
Hey, what's up, what is it?
怎么了 什么事
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
没什么
That's all.
就这样
What did you do that for?
为什么这么做
Now you don't have to be mad at Joanna.
现在你不必生乔安娜的气了
Okay
好吧
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
So, what will you miss most about Thailand?
泰国的什么最令你留恋
Uhm, I'll miss walking with sand under my feet.
我会想念在沙滩上散步吧
Uhm, having salt water in my hair.
头发上挂着的海水
Mm, yeah, me too.
对 我也是
And the people.
还有那里的人
Us?
是说我们吗
No.
不是
You're funny lately.
你最近真逗
Lately, wait, was I boring before?
最近 等下 我以前很无趣吗
No, you were just accidentally funny.
不是 你就是间歇性有趣
Accidentally funny?
间歇性有趣
Like, you guys were laughing at me?
就像你们几个都以我取乐那样吗
Yeah, pretty much.
差不多吧
You know, I might miss you if you go home.
你走以后我会想你的
I, I should just go to sleep.
我 我得去睡觉了
Uhm, I could keep you company?
我能去陪你吗
Okay, can we just sleep though?
可以 但我们就只睡觉好吗
Can't these people be somewhere else?
这些人就不能去别的地方吗
You're in their country, you know.
你可是在他们的国家
I just want to be on a deserted beach.
我就是想在没人的沙滩上待着
Why do you think you're entitled to everything?
你凭什么觉得自己有各种特权呢
I don't.
我没有啊
I just think they should be thankful we're
我就是觉得他们应该对我们心存感激
in their country spending money.
毕竟我们是来他们国家花钱的
If they didn't have tourists they'd probably die.
没有我们这些游客 他们可能都死了
Oh, hello. Hi!
你好啊
Look at your little bucket, it's so cute!
看你的小桶 好可爱
You're broody! Aren't you?
你又母性泛滥了 对吧
You do know I am top level sperm.
我的染色体可是承载着顶尖基因的
I could probably pop
你要喜欢的话 我可以
one out if you'd like. Stop. Stop.
让你生个孩子 打住 打住
They'd pay good money for mine.
有人愿意出钱买♥♥呢
Seriously, why do you want to have a kid all of a sudden.
说真的 你怎么突然想要个孩子了
It's so not like you.
这可不像你啊
I think I need to leave.
我觉得我得走了
What?
怎么了
I was just joking.
我只是在开玩笑
Joanna! Joanna!
乔安娜 乔安娜
I don't know why you still feel so guilty.
我不懂为什么你还觉得内疚
Jesus, you're like a kid.
我的天呐 你就像个孩子似的
So, I'm the kid?
我是那个长不大的吗
I don't feel guilty,
我没有感到内疚
it's just not like him to be so out of touch.
只是他通常不会这样音讯全无的
If you want to be with Erik,
你要是想和艾瑞克在一起
why are you here with me?
为什么在这跟我待着
Not now, David.
现在不是时候 大卫
Erik is fine.
艾瑞克不会有事的
Listen, Erik was with a girl at the Night Market.
艾瑞克和一个女孩在夜市
I saw him, okay, I saw them.
我看见他了 我亲眼看见他们了
Is this some kind of joke?
你在耍我吗
No, I saw him, I don't know who she was.
没有 我看见他了 但不知道那个女孩是谁
Did you talk to him?
你和他说话了吗
No, I didn't even know it was him at first,
没有 我刚开始都不知道那人是他
he looked different, he looked happy.
他看起来不太一样 他看起来很高兴
And you didn't tell me.
你竟然不告诉我
I was trying to protect you, I was, you wanted space,
我想试着保护你 你想要空间
I gave you space.
我就给你空间
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
No, I'm not!
我没有
I don't know what you want from me,
我不知道你想从我这儿得到什么
I'm trying to do everything I can by you.
我努力把我能为你做的都做了
Yeah, apart from being honest?
是吗 除了跟我说实话吗
Was this all part of your little plan to get
这是你为了和我在一起
me to be with you?
阴谋的一部分吗
Wait, what are you talking about, little plan?
等下 你在说什么 什么阴谋
I didn't have a little plan, you wanted this.
我没有阴谋 是你想要这样的
I wasn't panning on your choices, I swear.
我发誓 我没有想干扰你的选择
I wanted this?
我想要这样吗
Yes, you wanted this! Remember?
对 就是你 想起来了吗
Do you remember, you came to me!
记得吗 是你投怀送抱的
I like you.
我喜欢你
Can't you see that?
你看不出来吗
I'd love for you to stay.
我希望你能留下来
I'm not gonna be your girlfriend, you know.
我不会做你女朋友的
Oh, you're not going to be anyone's girlfriend, right?
你不会做任何人的女朋友 对吗
But really, we're cool right?
但说真的 我们之间没有芥蒂对吗
Yeah.
当然
We're good?
我们没事了
We're good. Good.
没事 很好
I mean, we both needed someone in the moment, I know.
我们就是当下刚好需要个人陪伴 我明白
Wait, what do you mean?
等下 你什么意思
Yeah, I mean, I needed somebody, you needed
我是说 我需要人陪伴 你也恰好需要一个
someone, it's just, that's what it was, right?
就是这么回事 对吧
No, no, no, I didn't really need shit.
不 不 不 我才不需要这种东西呢
What do you mean needed somebody?
你说的需要一个人是什么意思
Why are you so upset?
你为什么不高兴
No, I'm not upset, I'm just, like,
我没有不高兴 我就是想说
you need to stop needing people.
你不能继续这样需要别人陪伴了
I need to stop needing people?
我不能继续这样需要别人陪伴了吗
Yeah, it's like, I don't think it's good for you anymore.
对 这对你没什么好处
You can't, you can't just say that I'm
你不能就这样说
some sort of comfort, like what is that?
我是你的一种慰藉 那算什么
电影精选列表