I need to find a hostel.
我要去找一个青旅
A hostel? Yeah.
青旅 是的
Do you want to stay with us tonight?
要不今晚和我们住吧
We have like three extra beds, it's like totally cheap.
我们有三张空床 而且相当便宜
Well, I mean it's not totally free, but it's pretty cheap.
不是免费 但是真的很便宜
Do you want to, it's really close we can get a cab.
你愿意吗 非常近 我们可以打车
If there's one.
如果这能打到车的话
I can't get a cab, I have a scooter.
不能打车 我骑摩托来的
You've got a scooter, give me the keys dude!
你骑的摩托车 快把钥匙给我
No, I'm a great driver I promise, okay.
我技术很好的 我保证
All right. Yes, yes!
行吧 太棒了
Oh, here they are.
他们在这儿呢
That's your friends?
那是你的朋友
Yup.
是的
Come on, let's go.
来吧
Hey wait, remember that guy on the ferry,
等等 记得那个在渡轮上的家伙吗
he said like you can just pop them open together?
他说你可以两瓶酒一撬就都开了
Do, do you want to do it?
你想那样开吗
I mean, I'll try. Yeah, try.
我想试试 好 试试吧
It's worth a try right?
值得试一下 对吧
Oh my God, I love you so much!
天呐 我简直爱死你了
I got it all over my legs.
全洒到我的腿上了
What's up guys? Hi!
大家好啊 嗨
Have you seen the bottle opener?
你看见开瓶器了吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, I knew it! Where?
我就知道 哪里
I've had it in my bag all day.
一整天都放在我的包里
No way! I'm so sorry!
不是吧 对不起
I'm going to kill you! I'm so sorry!
我要杀了你 真的对不起
I've been looking for, everywhere!
我到处在找
You guys are like animals.
你们就像动物一样
Oh, hi, Jamie.
你好 我是杰米
Hi, Erik.
你好 我是艾瑞克
I'm Cecile.
我是塞西尔
Hi Cecile.
你好 塞西尔
He needed a place to crash tonight,
他需要找个地方借宿一晚
So I said he could crash with us.
我说他可以和我们一起
That's nice! Welcome.
很好 欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
Where's the bottle opener?
开瓶器呢
I have it, it's not going to go to you anymore.
我手上呢 再也不会给你了
Really, had to really regret that, yeah.
真的 真的很后悔
It's so funny how we met, you know.
我们的相遇是多么有趣
How we could have just missed each other.
我们本可能错过对方
Alignment. Yeah, I know, that's crazy.
一分一秒都不差 我知道 太疯狂了
Synchronicity.
冥冥之中自有安排
There's people that believe in it,
有人相信
and people that don't but there's no way that it's
有人不相信 但不可能仅仅
just a coincidence.
就是个巧合
So, what brought you here?
你来这干什么的
Ah, well Joanna really wanted to go, and,
乔安娜非常想让我来 所以
and here I am.
我就在这了
Yeah! Yup, you are.
是啊 是的 你在这
No, we spoke about it for so long,
我们谈论了很长时间
she was so surprised when I actually got her the ticket.
我给她买♥♥了票的时候她非常意外
Well, hey, you're not just a talker anymore.
至少你不是一个光说不练的
I was never a talker.
我从来都是说到做到
So what about you, Jamie?
你呢 杰米
I had to get away from my family for a little bit.
我得离开家人一段时间
There were some moral differences.
我们的道德标准不同
Hit the road.
所以就走了
Oh well, thanks for having me, thanks for picking me up.
谢谢你们收留我
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你让我骑你摩托
Hello!
起床啦
Jamie and Cecile are waiting, we're going to the jungle.
杰米和塞西尔在等 我们要去丛林
You in, or do you want to stay here all alone?
你跟我们去还是一个人待在这
I'll come.
我和你们去
Okay great!
很好
Hi!
嗨
Hey, sorry, I had to find a computer.
抱歉 我得去找个电脑
That's okay. Oh, okay.
没关系 没事
For what?
要电脑做什么
Any luck?
怎么样
He emailed me.
他给我发邮件了
And?
然后
And apparently he ran into some backpackers
他遇见了一群背包客
and he said to meet later.
要过段时间再来找我们
So he made some new friends, that's great!
所以他交新朋友了 那很好
I guess.
可能吧
Look, at least you know he's okay.
至少你知道他安然无恙
Have some of this. It'll make you feel better.
来点这个 你会感觉好了
It can't hurt at this point.
反正也不会更糟了
Uhm, I want to take you to this place.
我想带你去一个地方
It's really beautiful.
美极了
Is it far?
很远吗
No. Not really.
不 不算远
Okay, sure.
好吧
I'm in a fucking jungle with Swedish tourists.
我和一群瑞典游客在这片破丛林里
Oh, sorry, forgot!
抱歉 忘记了
Why not explore a country when you pay
既然花了时间和金钱来到这里
so much money and time to get there?
何不深入探索一下这个国度呢
Oh no! Erik! Erik!
不 艾瑞克 艾瑞克
Bye, bye!
拜拜
It's safe, right?
挺安全的 对吧
Yeah, it's safe.
是的 很安全
You see, 10 years ago I could have never,
十年前我想都没想过
ever have imagined, that would be standing here,
居然会和你一起站在这
looking at this view, with you.
欣赏着如此美妙的风景
Thank you for bringing me here.
谢谢你带我来这儿
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Ah, we found it!
找到了
Okay.
好了
To us!
敬我们大家
First night in the jungle!
丛林第一夜
First night in the jungle, bottoms up.
丛林第一夜 干杯
So you saw them together?
这么说你看见他们在一起了
Yeah, they looked so happy.
是 他们看起来很开心
So in love, kissing, holding hands.
坠入爱河 相拥相吻 手拉手
I know they slept together.
我知道他们睡在一起
She told you?
她告诉你的吗
Well, she's yeah.
算是吧
She didn't say they slept together, she said they,
她没明说他们上♥床♥
something about only one single bed or something.
只说了房♥间里只有一张单人床什么的
Oh, but that's just temporary attraction,
这只是一时的吸引
it doesn't mean anything. She probably still loves you.
这不说明什么 她也许还爱着你
No, that's the thing, I don't think she does.
这就是问题所在 我觉得她不爱我
She, I'm not who she wanted me to be,
我不是她想要的那种人
that guy full of energy, you know, aiming for the stars.
那种充满活力 志向远大的人
Yeah, no, but it's like the longest we've been away
但这次是我们彼此分开
from each other.
最长的一段时间
She thought it might be good for us, so I guess I'll,
她觉得对我们有好处 所以我只好
I guess I'll just give her that, right?
只好满足她 对吧
Well, it's good, missing somebody, right?
有一个人去想念 是好事 对吧
Yeah, but I always miss her, even if she was
对 但我总是在想念她 即使她只
gone for an hour.
离开一小时
Well, that's sad.
好可怜啊
Yo, that is messed up!
那是可悲了
How long have yo been together?
你们在一起多久了
Eh, five years.
五年
You remember the date?
你记得具体日期吗
电影精选列表