Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, want to wait here with the bags,
你在这里看一下包
and I'll go and check us in?
我去登记入住好吗
Hey, listen, they've only got one single bed available.
他们只剩一间单人房♥了
Everything else is taken, so...
其他的都住满了 所以...
I get it, I won't say anything to Erik,
我懂 我什么都不会告诉艾瑞克的
I won't say we shared a bed, I don't want to make your
我不会说我们睡一张床的 我不想让你们
situation worse. Is that gonna be okay?
关系恶化 这样行吗
Yeah. It's really cheap.
好 真的很便宜
Yeah. You want me to get your bag?
好吧 要我帮你拿包吗
I'm good, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Okay
好
I haven't slept on a single bed since I was like 14.
十四岁以后我就没睡过单人床了
And I give you full permission to kick me if I snore.
如果我打呼噜 你尽管踢我
I might.
我会的
It's in Thai.
那是泰语的
So, would you like me on your right side, your left side,
你想让我睡在你右边 左边
or on top?
还是上面呢
You're a feisty little thing these days aren't you?
你这小东西这几天脾气很大啊
So tired.
好累啊
Let me get the light.
我去关灯
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Do you want anything to drink?
你想喝点东西吗
I'm good, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Sweet dreams.
好梦
You too.
你也是
Sorry.
抱歉
Can we go somewhere fancy tonight?
我们今晚能去个高档的地方吗
Yes, I'm dying to have some real food,
好啊 我急需一些正常的食物
I'm just done with the Thai food okay?
我已经吃腻泰国菜了
I know everyone loves it,
我知道大家都很喜欢它
I need some western food.
但我需要一些西方食物
So, a place we could have gone to in the States?
所以一个我们在美国会去的地方
Precisely, I know just the place.
没错 我知道一个这样的地方
I'm so happy to be out of New York, that rat race, it's...
从纽约那样一个高压环境中逃出来 我很开心
I hear you. I needed this.
我明白 我也需要放松一下
Do you find that like,
你有没有发现 在纽约
you start becoming who everyone wants you to be,
你开始变成别人眼中的你
and being here just like,
而在这里
like realigns you with who you really are?
好像你重新认识了真正的自己
I mean that sounds really hippiedippie, but, like...
听上去有些不切实际 不过...
No, but you're right though.
没有 你说得对
I mean, I don't know how many personas I have in New York
我都不知道在纽约时我有多少副假面孔
but it's quite a few.
但一定不少
Well, I like the one I'm seeing right now.
我喜欢现在我看到的这个
If it's the real one.
如果这是真实的你的话
You never know.
这可说不好
Thank you, you know what, I've been thinking a lot
谢谢你 其实最近我一直在想
about our habitat trip lately.
我们的栖息之旅
Me too! Really?
我也是 真的吗
Yeah.
是的
That's pretty special.
那是很特别的经历
Do you speak to any of them?
你有告诉过其他人吗
No, not really.
没有
I actually, I heard from Derek.
其实我听德里克说
He's getting married.
他要结婚了
Actually in fact, most of them are getting married,
实际上 他们大多数人都要结婚了
and they're not even 30, and I'm like, what are
而且他们还不到三十岁
you wasting your life for,
我则觉得人生苦短
marriage is such a waste of time.
结婚简直就是浪费时间
I'm going to be the one guy with three cats,
我打算一个人三只猫
who is single forever.
孤独终老
I kind of like the cat guy.
我有点喜欢那个养猫的角色
I think he should stay.
我觉得他应该留下来
You're the only person who actually likes it.
只有你喜欢它
Why are you saying that, I'm sure that's not true.
怎么这样说 一定还有别人喜欢
You were so different on that trip.
那次旅行中的你很不一样
In what way?
怎么个不一样
I guess when you met Brian, you just didn't want to
我猜你遇见布莱恩时
hang out with anyone and you just
你并不想跟谁约会 你就是
No, I met Tom first,
不对 我先遇见汤姆的
Brian was in college.
那时布莱恩还在读大学
Brian, Tom, Kevin, Charlie, Robert.
布莱恩 汤姆 凯文 查理 罗伯特
You just, your life became about them and nobody else.
你的生活就是围绕着他们转 没有其他人了
And I feel like, you know, they dampened your light
我感觉他们的存在令你
a little bit.
黯然失色了
That's sweet.
谢谢你的夸奖
It's not like I'm dating guys like that anymore, anyway.
我不再像以前那样跟那种男人约会了
Okay.
好的
Erik is not like that.
艾瑞克不是那样的
He's patient and sweet, caring, supportive.
他耐心 温柔 关心我也很支持我
Good.
不错
No, don't hang up on me, don't.
不 不要挂我电♥话♥ 不要
Do you know how to get there, yeah?
你知道怎么到那里 对吧
Yeah, I'll be there.
对 我会去那里
Okay, we'll be at the entrance.
好吧 我们在入口见
At the entrance, okay.
入口吗 好的
So, where are you now, exactly?
那你现在究竟在哪
Uhm, I'm in our bungalow, just hanging out.
我正在我们那间小屋里打发时间
Wait, you're staying together?
等等 你们住在一起吗
Are you?
是吗
We just had to sleep somewhere, okay?
我们得找个地方睡觉 好吗
It was late, and there was only a single room left,
当时很晚了 只剩下一间单人房♥
and we just...
那我们就...
A single room, what, are you sleeping together?
单人房♥ 什么 你们睡在一起吗
We just slept, stop worrying, please!
只是睡觉而已 别胡思乱想了 求你了
Let's meet tomorrow and talk then instead.
我们明天见 到时再聊
Talk about what?
聊什么
Look, I need to be able to have some alone time.
我需要一点空间独处
You're not alone, you're with David.
你并没有独处 你跟大卫在一起
I'm the one who's left alone, I bought these tickets for us.
我是那个落单的人 我还出钱买♥♥票
I know you did.
我知道是你买♥♥的
Look, I know that, I didn't mean for you
我明白 我不是让你处理所有事
to take care of everything. I'm doing the best I can.
我也在尽力
Erik, please, listen, let's meet tomorrow,
艾瑞克 求你了 我们明天见吧
at the market, we'll talk then.
在市场 见面再聊
No, you can talk to me, I'm right here.
不 你现在就可以说 我听着
No, no, I got to go.
不 不 我得挂了
I'm right here talk to me, Joanna?
我就在这 现在就谈 乔安娜
Yeah, I want to pass time and read all the books.
是的 我想在这消磨时光 读完所有的书
There's something about you and books.
你和书之间真是有着不解之缘
So beautiful.
好漂亮
You think? Thank you.
真的吗 谢谢
Yeah, I could live here.
真的 我可以住在这里
Erik, come.
艾瑞克 过来
Where are you going?
你去哪
Come here.
过来
What? What is it?
什么 什么事
I wanna ask you something.
我想问你件事
Okay
好的
Do you want to move in with me?
你想搬过来跟我住吗
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
Yeah, I mean, you're there all the time anyway.
没有 反正你多数时间都在我那儿
Yeah.
好
And I know I'm so picky with my design,
我知道我对家里的设计和风格有些挑剔
and my styling, but I promise you can have a say.
不过我向你保证 你也有发言权
And we can move things around and...
我们可以重新摆放家具和...
Oh, no, I love your Asian design,
不用 我很喜欢你家的亚洲风格设计
and all that stuff you add to make it nice.
还有那些你加进去的东西 看起来很棒
It's our place!
是我们家
电影精选列表