Don't you think David and his girlfriend want to be alone
大卫和他女朋友这是第一次度假
on their first vacation together?
你不觉得他们想过二人世界吗
Well, he asked if we wanted to come.
他问我们要不要过去
Us? He said us?
我们 他问的是我们吗
Well he said you so how do I know.
他没有特别说谁
You were the one who wanted me to do this.
是你让我来学潜水的
Yeah, so why don't you stay then,
没错 那你为什么不待在这
and finish your class and...
上完课然后...
I don't have to finish it.
我不用上完课
Yeah, but, you're not writing and I wanna meet them.
但你又没在写作 我想去见见他们
You were the one talking about commitment.
是你开口闭口说要投入 要经营感情
Now you want to leave me here?
现在你想把我自己扔在这吗
I'm not leaving you. Yes you are. You are leaving me here.
我没把你扔在这 你就是要抛下我
Okay, you've paid already, you should finish the class.
你已经付了钱 就应该上完课
And meet us later or something.
然后再来找我们
It might be good.
也许这样不错
What do you mean, it might be good?
什么叫这样不错
Good for you to be away from me?
离开我不错 是吗
No.
不是
Can I just meet them?
我能去找他们吗
Yeah, you can meet them.
行 当然可以
Go and meet them, go fucking meet them.
去找他们吧 快他妈去吧
Well, he can stay and finish the course
他可以留下来上完课
and meet us afterwards.
然后再来找我们
Yeah, I know.
我知道
He's just not very good at being alone and he freaks out.
他很怕一个人待着
Joanna, he'll be fine.
乔安娜 他不会有事的
You should let yourself have some fun instead
你坐在那等着他
of waiting for him.
还不如自己找些乐子
Plus, you have to see this place, it's beautiful here.
另外你一定要来这里看看 太美了
I got to go. I'll talk to him.
我先挂了 我会和他谈的
I'm going to finish the course here.
我会在这里上完课
I wrote, wrote down some notes for you.
我给你做了些标注
So you can find us. It's in here.
这样你就能找到我们了 都在里面
You already decided, huh?
你已经决定了 不是吗
Why can't you wait?
你为什么不能等等
It's four days.
还有四天呢
It's five days.
还有五天
Fine, it's five days, and I can meet you there
好吧 是五天 我们可以到时在那见
that evening, Night Market?
在夜市那里
That'll give you some time to write.
这样你还有时间写东西
And I can email you as soon as I can.
我一到那里就给你发邮件
Look inside.
看里面
Okay.
好
I know you, you wanted to go alone,
我了解你 你想一个人去
but I think we can go together.
但也许我们可以一起去
Two tickets to Thailand,
两张去泰国的机票
you Erik.
你艾瑞克
Your Erik, I wrote
我写的是 你的艾瑞克
It says you.
上面写的是"你"
I wrote it on the way up here sorry.
我在来的路上匆忙写的 抱歉
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Yeah.
是的
You made it!
你顺利找到了
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你怎么样
I'm great. How are you?
很好 你呢
I'm good. Let me get your bag. Yeah thank you.
我也很好 我帮你拿包 谢谢
I can't believe we're in Thailand at the same time.
真不敢相信 我们都在泰国
I know, it's surreal, I like it.
是啊 很不真实 但我喜欢
It's awesome.
真是太棒了
But, you know, meeting up with people,
出国的时候和熟人见面
when you're abroad, it's an obligation.
是义不容辞的
Oh, so that's your justification.
这就是你来的理由
Yeah, it is. Thank you.
没错 谢谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
I booked you a room, it's not what you're used to but,
我帮你订了房♥间 你可能会不太习惯
you have a bed, and you've got some warm beer.
但里面有张床 有常温啤酒
Good, that's all I need.
挺好的 这就够了
How've you been?
你还好吗
Good, good, you, work, how's it going?
我很好 你呢 工作怎么样
It's been great actually.
都很不错
I left the gym, and now I'm my own boss.
我不在健身房♥做了 现在自己创业
I've got some really good clients.
现在有了几个很棒的顾客了
That's great.
很好
I'm delighted to be not doing it for
我很高兴给自己放了个假
a little bit though, I need a little break.
我需要休息一下
Yeah, of course.
当然
So, this is your new little home.
这就是你的新家了
This here, seriously?
这间吗 真的吗
Yup.
没错
It's the cutest. I love it.
太可爱了 我很喜欢
How do you feel, do you want to grab a drink?
怎么样 想喝一杯吗
Or are you too tired?
还是你太累了
Uhm, I think I might be too tired actually. I'm sorry.
我觉得我有些累了 抱歉
That's all right, well, I'm just there if you
没事 要是改变主意的话
change your mind.
就去那边找我
You haven't changed at all.
你一点也没变
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
这是夸我呢还是骂我呢
You can choose!
你说了算
Very good.
是夸我
OK, good.
好的
Good night sweetheart. Good night.
晚安 亲爱的 晚安
Good to see you. You too. See you tomorrow.
见到你很开心 我也是 明天见
Yeah, sweet dreams. You too.
好的 睡个好觉 你也是
If you change your mind!
想喝一杯就过来啊
Hi, sorry, I can't get my internet to work,
不好意思 我的网络不好用
can you help me?
你能帮我一下吗
They don't have internet here.
这里没有网
What do you need it for?
你要网做什么
Oh, I promised to, uh, to email Erik when I got here.
我答应艾瑞克一到了就给他发邮件
But wait, you Skyped me?
等等 你之前和我视频了对吗
I Skyped you from my phone, but I've literally
我是用手♥机♥和你视频的 但是我恰好
just run out of money on it.
手♥机♥没费了
Oh okay.
好吧
They have a place, uhm, really close to here,
离这里不远 有个地方能上网
I can take you first thing in the morning.
明早一起床我就带你去
Yeah, okay, yeah, that works.
好的 那样也行
Where's Alice?
艾莉丝在哪
Oh, it's a, it's a long story.
这...说来话长
She had to, she had to go back to New York.
她有事回纽约了
You're joking she had to go back?
你开玩笑的吧
Yeah, she had to go back for some work, and...
没有 她得回去处理一些工作 还有...
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前怎么不告诉我
You were on your way, and I didn't have time.
你已经在路上了 而且我又很忙
But it's all good.
除此之外 一切正常
Okay.
好吧
Internet? Tomorrow morning?
网络 明天早上对吗
First thing. Thank you.
起床就去 谢谢
Night, night. Night, night.
晚安 晚安
Sleep well. Sleep well.
好梦 好梦
What's the matter Erik?
怎么了 艾瑞克
Sorry guys.
抱歉了各位
Erik!
艾瑞克
Hello! Hi!
喂 喂
Hi! Are you okay?
你还好吗
Is everything all right?
一切顺利吗
Yes, I'm sorry, our place didn't have internet!
对不起 住的地方没有网
Oh, okay.
原来是这样
Right, so how are they, are they fun?
好的 他们怎么样 玩得开心吗
Yeah, I'm having fun, it's actually only
我很开心 事实上这里
电影精选列表