Hi, just those and the sarong.
你好 就要这些和泰式裹布
Blue one?
蓝色的怎么样
Blue one's good?
喜欢蓝色的那台吗
Blue one?
蓝色的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
So anywhere around here?
就在这附近吗
Yeah, I mean, I guess this is it.
是的 我猜就是这里了
You remember what he looks like, right?
你还记得他长什么样子 对吧
Yup.
记得
There you are, just walk with me for a bit.
原来你在这 陪我走一会儿
Wait, what? Please, please
等等 什么 求你了 求你了
just walk with me for a second.
陪我走一小会儿
Are you okay? No, no, I'm fine
你没事吧 没事 我没事
I'm just hiding from somebody.
我只是在躲一个人
Who are you hiding from?
你在躲谁
Okay, you see that guy right behind you?
你看见那个你后面的人吗
No, no, no, no, no, don't look so obviously!
不不 别看得那么明显
Just slowly look back, the Asian guy right behind you.
慢慢回头看 就是那个在你后面的亚洲哥们
That describes everyone I'm looking at.
我身后的都是亚洲人
Oh shit, he's coming, this is so bad, so bad.
糟糕 他走过来了 不好 不好了
Why are you hiding from him?
你为什么躲着他
Oh, we had like, two beers, and then we made out
我们就喝过两杯啤酒 然后亲了亲
and then suddenly, he's all like oh, shit, we have to go.
突然他就像 惨了 我们得走了
We have to go, come on, please!
我们得走了 快点 求你了
Wait, I need to stay near the entrance.
等一下 我得在入口附近待着
Which entrance?
哪个入口
What do you mean, which entrance?
什么叫哪个入口
There's like 7,000 entrances to this thing.
这里大约最少有七千个入口
Minimum, maybe 8,000, I don't know.
或许是八千 我不知道
You serious? Yeah!
真的吗 是的
Oh my god we have to go! Come on!
天呐 我们得走了 快点
I just don't know where he could be, he should be here!
我搞不明白他还会去哪里 他应该来这里的
All I know is that I'm bloody starving.
我只知道我快饿死了
Why don't you just go off and get us something?
不如你到处走走 顺便找点吃的吧
This place is crawling with food.
这地方就是吃货的天堂
All right do you want anything?
好吧 你想吃什么
I'll wait here.
我就在这里等着
Okay don't wander off.
好 别乱走
No, I won't! All right, see you in a bit.
我不会的 那好吧 待会儿见
See you.
再见
Ah, I think we're in the clear.
我觉得我们安全了
I think we lost him.
我们甩掉他了
Yeah? God, it's ridiculous.
是吗 天呐 太扯了
So what brings you to the Night Market,
你为什么来夜市
are you looking for something in particular?
是专门来找点特别的乐子
Or just browsing?
还是随便看看而已
No, well yes, I was.
不 是的 本来是
I'm supposed to meet somebody here.
我跟人约好在这里碰面
Why are we sitting here?
我们为什么坐在这里
Well, I've got to thank you for keeping me company,
我要谢谢你陪我
and serving as my bodyguard.
还做我的保镖
You've done, a really good job.
你的任务完成了 做得还挺不错
I'm not very good company right now.
现在我不是个好
Hey, I don't think you can be the judge of that.
我不认为在这方面你有发言权
Well, I'm not meeting my friends for hours,
几小时以后我才去见朋友
do you want to look around or something?
你想四处看看吗
Yeah, let's look around.
来吧 让我们到处走走
What's your name by the way?
顺便问一下 你叫什么
Erik.
艾瑞克
Erik, well I'm Miranda.
艾瑞克 我叫米兰达
Put it here, ready?
相识是缘 准备好了吗
What? Let's go!
什么 出发
These are kind of cool.
这些真酷
Yeah, Joanna would love these.
是啊 乔安娜一定喜欢
Who's Joanna?
谁是乔安娜
That someone I was supposed to meet tonight.
约好今晚跟我见面的人
Oh, Joanna's her name.
原来她叫乔安娜
Joanna!
乔安娜
Joanna!
乔安娜
Yeah, I don't think she's here, she's a goner.
我觉得她不在这 已经走了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
Hey, you know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗
What?
什么
You need to meet my friends.
你需要见见我的朋友
Yeah? You would totally love them.
是吗 你会爱上他们的
You would fit right in with them actually.
你跟他们会合得来的
Oh my God.
天呐
You know what before we go to Malaysia we're going
我们去马来西亚之前
to the Jomtien Beach Party.
打算去参加中天沙滩派对
Have you heard of it?
你听说过吗
Jomtien Beach Party? No.
中天沙滩派对吗 没有
Oh my God, it is the best time, the locals are so much fun.
那是最棒的派对 当地人很懂找乐子的
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's just not like him, I hope he's okay.
这不像他的为人 但愿他没事
I'm sure he's okay.
我相信他一定没事
You don't know that though.
你也没法肯定
Look, I think we should give it a couple of
我觉得我们再等几分钟
more minutes, and then we should get out of here.
然后就离开这里
Maybe he couldn't make it.
也许他来不了了
I could check my email I guess.
我可以查一下邮件
Mm, this is fucking amazing, you have to try it.
这真是人间美味 你一定得尝尝
Ah, yeah, you don't eat prawns.
对了 你不吃虾的
You want to go look over there?
你想到那边看看吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Nope, it is vegetable with fried rice,
不对 这是蔬菜炒饭
and if you don't like this I'm personally kicking you
如果这个你都不喜欢 我就一脚
out of Thailand.
把你踢出泰国
You didn't have to do that.
你没必要这样做
Do what?
做什么
How much was it?
这个多少钱
Oh, no, no, no, don't be ridiculous.
不 不用 少来了
It's fine.
没关系的
Why are you taking care of me?
为什么你这么关心我
Oh, I'm not like, I'm not hitting on you,
我没有 我对你没有兴趣
if that's what you think.
你不要误会
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
It's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
Hey, come on, he's, it's gonna be fine.
别急 他不会有事的
Yeah but I mean, even if he's okay,
我知道 不过就算他没事
it's not okay though. Who just doesn't show up like that?
这样做也不能接受 谁会就这样不出现了
Isn't this what you wanted though?
这不就是你想要的吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Yeah, Erik needs some time on his own.
艾瑞克需要自己待一段时间
Time to explore and you need some alone time.
去认识自我 而你也需要独处的时间
Yeah, maybe, I don't know.
对 也许吧 我也不知道
Look, I get it, you're worried.
我明白你很担心
But he's going to be fine, he's a grown man,
不过他会没事的 他是个成年人
he can take care of himself.
他可以照顾好自己
Yeah, I guess.
我想也是的
You should to look after yourself for once.
你也应该照顾好你自己一次
We need more rum, I will be right back.
没朗姆酒了 我很快就回来
You wanna get a drink?
你想喝点东西吗
Yes. You need a drink.
好的 你需要喝一杯
I've got a bar with your name on it.
我知道一家以你的名字命名的酒吧
Bar Joanna?
乔安娜酒吧吗
Yeah.
没错
Erik! Hey. Hey Erik!
艾瑞克 艾瑞克
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪儿
电影精选列表