It's the, the same day my sister died.
是我姐姐去世的那天
Were you guys close?
你们很亲近吗
Yeah, we moved to New York together,
是的 我们一起搬到纽约
and she was the one that took care of me.
她一直在照顾我
So what did you do?
那你怎么办
Nothing, I'll met Joanna right after, like the same day.
什么都做不了 就在同一天我去跟乔安娜见面
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, you're here now, so.
但你挺过来了
Yes! That is something.
对 很了不起
Is that how you say it? Think I know that one.
是这么说的吗 我知道那个
Cheers, you got to get that one right.
干杯 你得把那个说对了
I'll never be too old for a swing.
我多老都还喜欢荡秋千
I'll never be too old to be a swinger.
我多老都还是荡秋千的人
It keeps it interesting.
这样才能一直有趣下去
Oh, that's awful, that's awful!
太糟了 太糟了
Sharing is caring.
分享就是关爱
Oh, God!
天啊
What did you mean before at the restaurant?
你之前在餐厅是什么意思
What are you referring to?
你指什么
We were talking about Erik and you said something
我们在聊艾瑞克 你说了什么
what was it again.
是什么来着
I actually don't remember, I might've been a little drunk.
我不记得了 估计那时我有点醉了
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. Yeah, you were.
是 确实
But you were saying something about Erik being
但你好像说 艾瑞克是我的前任
like my exes or something?
还是什么的
I didn't say that!
我没说过
Okay, so what did you say then?
那你说了什么
It's not important.
不重要
It is to me.
对我很重要
What I meant is none of the guys you're with,
我是说 你交往过的人没有一个
it's always the same.
结局总是一样的
Here, what I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
you don't need an anchor holding you down.
你不需要一个人把你拴住
Do you think we can ride the elephants?
我们可以骑大象吗
Do you think they'd like that?
你觉得它们会喜欢吗
Who?
谁
The elephants!
大象
I never thought about that.
我从没想过这个
So you've never crawled before?
你从没试过自♥由♥泳吗
No.
没有
I can show you a little crawl.
我可以给你演示一下
You can show me, I'll watch.
来吧 我看着
I'll hold your stomach,
我托着你的肚子
and kick your legs, like a frog.
踢腿 像青蛙一样
There you go!
就是这样
What are you writing about?
你在写什么
Uhm, life, I guess.
生活吧 我觉得是
It's, uh...
关于...
I don't know, everything I don't express verbally.
所有那些我说不出口的事
You don't have a title?
没有书名吗
No, not really.
没有
Isn't that sort of step one in writing a book?
写书的第一步不就是起个名吗
Can you read?
你识字吗
We can name your book for you,
我们可以帮你起个书名
let's do it right here.
就在这儿
Yeah?
是吗
The lankiest dude alive.
《世间麻杆男之最》
Don't be mean.
别这么毒舌
No, we love you. I'm just kidding.
我们是爱你的 开个玩笑
Erik, do you want to dance?
艾瑞克 你想跳舞吗
No, I don't dance.
我不跳舞的
Want to dance, you just winked me!
你想跳舞 你刚刚向我眨眼了
I think you want to dance so bad!
你一定是想跳舞想疯了
I need to finish my beer!
我得喝完啤酒
Oh no, it's done!
已经喝完了
Be careful!
小心点
She's so cute!
她真可爱啊
She is vicious on the dance floor.
她一跳起舞来可就不一样了
So, would Erik be your type?
艾瑞克是你的菜吗
Erik, no, he's great, I mean,
艾瑞克 不是 他很不错
I love the shit out of him, but...
我爱他爱得不行 但是...
But like?
但是像是...
No, not like that!
不 不是那样
What about you? Huh?
你呢
You seem to be fond of him.
你看起来很倾心于他
Fond, what are you in a soap opera?
倾心 你在演偶像剧吗
Taboo.
原来问不得啊
Yeah, I love the shit out of him.
对 我爱他爱得不行
Oh, the easy road, huh?
只上♥床♥不谈情是吗
It's going to be so much fun!
一定会非常好玩的
Hey, thank you so much for helping out today.
感谢你今天帮我这么多
My personal trainer.
我的私人教练
It was my pleasure.
我的荣幸
I'm hurting, man.
浑身都疼
You, okay, you want to sit down here
你还好吗 坐过来
and have a professional look at it?
让专业人士检查一下
I'm so sore, I must have tensed up.
很酸痛 应该是肌肉拉伤了
Come here.
过来
Let me have a look.
让我看看
It's this one right here.
就是这里
Hmm, it's your lower neck muscle.
是你脖子下方肌肉
That's what it's called?
是这么叫吗
It's actually called the muscular trapezius.
实际上它叫斜方肌
I think you're making that up.
你就瞎编吧
No, I'm not, I know my muscles very well.
没有 我很了解肌肉
Yeah?
是吗
Sorry, all right. Sorry, I got it.
抱歉 好了 不好意思 我来
There you go, wow, you're tight.
好了 你的肌肉太僵硬了
Don't stop.
别停下来
I bet this place is really expensive,
这地方一定很贵
and they're going to try to rip us off.
他们绝对会狠狠宰我们一顿
Yeah, I'm not buying anything so it's okay.
我又不买♥♥什么 没事的
Hey mate, how much is this table?
老兄 这桌子多少钱
No, no, no.
不不不
Price? For this?
这个 的价格
No, no, no.
不不不
So it's not for sale?
所以是非卖♥♥品吗
Don't worry about it.
算了吧
I wish they'd learn to speak some bloody English,
我真希望这些人能学点该死的英语
I might actually buy something if I knew how much it cost,
如果知道价格的话 说不定我还买♥♥点东西呢
you know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吧
I brought you some fruit.
给你拿了点水果
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you want to try it, do you want me to
想尝尝吗
just give you a little? No, I'll just have some later.
要我喂你一点吗 不用 我一会儿吃
All right, then I'd have to help myself then.
好吧 那我不客气了
That might be the best pineapple I've ever had, try some.
这是我吃过最好的菠萝 尝一口
Come on! No, I'm good thank you.
吃吧 不 谢谢你 不用了
Tastes like an orgasm in my mouth right now.
我嘴里就像高♥潮♥一样
Oh good.
不错
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Uh, I'm just getting some work done.
只是一些工作
I've got a better idea.
我有更好的主意
Why don't you put that down.
为什不把工作放下
No, no, please.
请你别这样
And I can entertain you a little bit
我可以让你高兴高兴
I've got this dance, it's really good.
我会跳一支舞 非常好看
It's basically Chippendales with Cirque du Soleil,
基本就是太阳马戏团式的脱衣舞男表演
电影精选列表