我们又不能等所有人都到齐了
We can't wait for everybody.
拜托 我该怎么做
Come on. What do I do?
喂
Hello? Hello?
萝拉 喂
Laura. Hello?
谢天谢地 终于找到你了
Thank God we found you.
大家都很担心呢
Everyone's been so worried.
你离我远点
You stay away from me.
我只是想确认一下你没事 我是说你
I... I just want to make sure you're okay. I mean, you...
我没事 毕竟你失踪一天多了
I'm fine. You've been missing for over a day.
我没事
I'm fine.
我只是想确保你没有伤到自己
I just want to make sure you haven't hurt yourself.
没关系 萝拉 我们可以解决的
It's okay, Laura. We can fix this.
搞什么
What the hell?
里面是什么
What was in it?
是什么
What was it?
里面到底是什么
What the hell was in it?
本
Ben, Ben, Ben.
萝拉 快跑
Lo. Run!
说出真♥相♥ 妈的
Get the truth out! Fuck.
天啊 本
Oh God. Ben.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
怎么了 本死了
What's the matter? Ben's dead.
你说什么 他想攻击我
What are you talking about? He tried to attack me.
他在保护萝拉 然后
He was protecting Lo and...
这也是没办法的事
it was unavoidable.
你把尸体都藏好了 只有他一个 萝拉跳海了
You stow the bodies? It's just him. Lo jumped into the water.
但温度这么低 她不可能活下来的
With these temperatures, she wouldn't have made it.
我绝不能让计划失败
I'm not gonna let this fall apart.
你明白吗
You understand?
她马上就要签字了
She's about to sign the will.
晚宴结束后 你就除掉她
And then after the gala, you get rid of her.
我只是对您的态度突然转变有些好奇
I was, uh, just commenting on the... sudden change of heart
毕竟在基金会投入了这么多心血
after all the work on the foundation.
是啊 嗯
Sure. Well...
这些艰难岁月里 我丈夫始终不离不弃
My husband's been by my side all these difficult years, so...
经过深思熟虑 我决定采取更稳妥的方案
On reflection, I decided on a more reasonable solution.
我们签字吧
Shall we sign?
好
Yeah.
你很虚弱吗
You feeling weak?
需要梅塔医生给你点药吗
Do you need Dr. Mehta to give you something?
不用
No.
我没事
I feel fine.
你选吧
Take your pick.
今晚我负责演讲 你只需要微笑 挥手就行了
I'll do the talking tonight. All you have to do is smile and wave.
我去换衣服 晚点再来找你
I'm gonna get changed. I'll get you later.
二楼需要保安人员
Security on two.
拜托 安死了
Please. Anne is dead.
我刚刚还看到安和她的律师在一起
I just saw Anne with her lawyers.
她改遗嘱了吗
Did she change her will?
她是不是把所有钱都留给了布尔默
Did she sign all her money over to Bullmer?
安跟我说过 她要剥夺他的继承权
Anne told me that she was disinheriting him.
你带我去找她的那晚 也正是那天晚上 安落水了
The night you took me to her, that's the night that Anne went overboard.
布尔默杀了她
Bullmer killed her.
从那之后 那个女人一直在冒充安
That woman has been impersonating her ever since.
布尔默付钱让她假扮的
Bullmer paid her to do it.
你看
Look. Look.
你读读吧 这是安本来打算今晚要做的演讲
Read it. It's the speech Anne intended to give tonight.
太离谱了
This is insane.
如果我能证明呢
What if I can prove it?
我深感荣幸 看到各位齐聚于此
It gives me great pleasure to see you gathered here to pay tribute
向这位与我相守多年的女士致敬
to the woman at whose side I have worshiped for so many years now.
她的远见卓识与
Whose vision and...
与宏图壮志
and ambition
不仅延续了家族的荣光
have not only helped maintain her family's legacy,
更让我们在座许多人的生命变得丰盈
but also enriched the lives of so many of us here.
说得对
Hear, hear.
我就不必过多介绍了吧
A woman who needs no introduction.
安·林斯塔德
Anne Lyngstad.
我亲爱的安 希望今天是个充满欢欣
My darling Anne would like today to be a day of joy,
而非悲伤的日子
not sadness.
视其为新篇章的开启
To see it as a beginning.
七十年前 安的祖父从一家小型航运公♥司♥起步
Anne's grandfather started a small shipping enterprise 70 years ago.
而今我们设立林斯塔德基金会
And to think where we are now, setting up the Lyngstad Foundation,
正是为了回馈这一切
with the intention of giving back.
如果阿尔弗雷德在场
If he were here,
他一定会为安的一切成就感到骄傲
I'm sure Alfred would be very proud of... of all Anne's achievements.
而我当然会 抱歉 你这是
And I will certainly pr... I... I'm sorry. What are you...?
女士们 先生们 抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the interruption,
但安·林斯塔德女士委托我 务必确保如实讲述她的故事
but Anne Lyngstad has asked me to make sure her story is told properly.
等一下 各位 我们会 你能让我说吗
Just a second, everybody. We'll, uh... Um, will you let me speak?
怎么回事 太荒谬了 这个女人有妄想症
What's going on? Ridiculous. This woman is delusional.
她在过去四天里 让她说吧
She spent the last four days- Let her speak.
怎么回事 理查德
What's going on, Richard?
够了 请带她上去
That's enough. Please take her up to the house.
我要让她继续说
I said, let her speak.
亲爱的 你怜悯她是出于善意
Darling, it's very kind of you to take pity on her--
我要听她说
I want her to speak.
我不希望她毁了这个庆典
I don't want her to ruin this celebration.
别碰我的客人 还等什么呢 照我说的做
Take your hands off my guest. Take her. Do as I say.
理查德 安想听她讲话
Yeah, Richard. Anne wants her to speak.
能不能放开她 这毕竟是她的庆典
Would you let the woman go? Yes, it's her party after all.
你们听到林斯塔德女士的话了 放开
You heard Miss Lyngstad. Let her go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是四天前 安·林斯塔德女士亲手交给我的文件
This is the document that Anne Lyngstad gave me four days ago.
她打算做的演讲 这个女人疯了
The speech she planned to give. This woman is unhinged.
安 能让我帮你读一下吗
Anne, will you let me read it for you, please?
好的 拜托了
Yes, please.
我警告你别这样 你能让她说话吗
I'm warning you. Do not do this. Would you just let her speak?
"在我离世后 所有剩余商业权益与资本将进行清算
"On my death, my remaining business interests and capital will be liquefied."
全部注入林斯塔德基金会
"Everything to be put into the Lyngstad Foundation."
基金会的管理权将移交予 关掉麦克风
"Control shall then be transferred to--" Cut the mic. Cut her mic!
移交予独♥立♥的第三方
"...to an ind... to an independent party."
我的丈夫理查德·布尔默
"My husband, Richard Bullmer,
自此不得再参与基金会任何事务"
will henceforth no longer be involved with the foundation."
这纯粹是谎言 理查德
This is a lie. Richard.
是她自己写的 她想制♥造♥丑闻而已
She's written that herself. She's trying to create a scandal.
这是你写的吗 安 是的
Are these your words, Anne? Yes, they are.
你以为自己是谁 居然能这样对我
Who do you think you are? You think you can do this to me?
怎样对你 我们只是实话实说而已 对吧 安
Do what? We're just telling the truth, aren't we, Anne?
是的 萝拉
Yes, Laura.
现在你听清妻子的遗愿了吧
Now you've heard your wife's wishes, haven't you?
你这样做很不明智
What you're doing is not smart.
很不明智 到底怎么回事
It is not smart. What the hell is going on?
不如这样吧
You know what? You know what?
女士们 先生们 不如我们今天就到此为止
Uh, ladies and gentlemen, I think perhaps we call it a day.
之后再另寻时机 安不太舒服
We'll find another opportunity to... to finish. Anne's feeling--
其实我感觉好多了
I'm feeling a lot better, actually.
你根本就不是安
You're not even Anne.
这个女人根本不是安
This woman's not even Anne.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
如果她不是安 那她是谁 真正的安在哪里
If she's not Anne, who is she then? And where's the real Anne?
你还有其他事情想告诉客人吗
Is there something else you want to tell your guests?
她是谁
Who is she?
理查德
Richard, Richard!
退后 理查德 冷静点
Stay back! Richard, calm down.
退后 放下刀
Stay back! Put down the knife.
听着 你把话收回 不然我就杀了你
Listen, you take it back. Or I'll kill you.
退后 冷静
Stay back! Calm down!
把刀放下 理查德
Put the knife down, Richard.
拜托 布尔默 一切结束了
Come on, Bullmer. It's over. It's over.
电影精选列表