Were you in my room?
不好意思 "进你房♥间" 理疗间
Excuse me, in your room? The treatment room.
没有 我刚从桑拿房♥出来 正打算去按♥摩♥
Uh, no, I just got out the sauna, and I was planning on going for a massage.
如果可以的话
If that's okay.
你好像有点迷恋我啊
You're obsessed with me, aren't you?
我要看监控录像 布莱洛克女士 你想看什么
I need to look at the CCTV. What would you like to see?
水疗中心 近20分钟内进出的人员
The spa. Um, anyone who came in or out in the last 20 minutes.
很抱歉 女士 宾客登船后 所有监控系统都会关闭
Sorry, but we turn off CCTV everywhere when guests are on board.
什么 摄像头都关了 对
Sorry? The cameras are off? Yeah.
是谁下令关的
Who ordered that?
这类游艇上 监控关闭是常态 毕竟有很多贵宾
It's quite normal on a boat with so many high-profile guests.
只有关闭监控 他们才能真正放松 知道自己没有被监视
They find it easier to relax if- They know they aren't being watched.
妈的
Shit.
我靠
Oh shit.
天啊
Oh my God.
他们说那间舱房♥根本没人住 对吧
They said nobody has been in that cabin, right?
而且这是游艇的首航
This is the maiden voyage.
如果没人住过那间舱房♥ 那这些头发是谁的
If no one was in that cabin, whose hair is this?
不管这是谁的头发 头发的主人已经坠海了
Whoever's hair this is, they went overboard.
我理解 你可能不喜欢这些人
I get it. You may not like these people--
听着 我这可不是什么创伤后应激反应发作
Listen, I am... I am not having a some sort of post-traumatic episode.
我没在胡思乱想 没有 我没说你有
I am... I am not imagining things. No, I'm not trying to say you are, Lo.
我的意思是 这件事不需要由你来解决
I'm saying you don't need to be the one who fixes it.
你看
Look.
接下来的36小时 我们都困在这艘船上
For the next, what, 36 hours, we're stuck on board.
如果尼尔森找不到照片里的女孩
If Nilssen doesn't find the girl
而靠岸时你仍坚持这个想法
and you still feel like this when we dock,
我会陪你去警局 用你手上的头发申报失踪人口
I'll go with you to the police to report a missing woman with that hair you have.
但现在继续追究只会让情况更糟
But pushing this further now is not helping your situation.
这些人掌控着世界
These people run the world.
或者至少和掌权者有共进午餐的关系
Or the very least have lunch dates with the ones who do.
如果你激怒他们
If you piss them off...
你今天真是经历了不少啊
You've had quite a day.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
来帮我一下
Come here. Help me with this.
你和拉尔斯是怎么认识的
So how did, uh, you and Lars meet?
董事会那帮人担心 他那种"孤家寡人凯撒"的风格过时了
His board were getting concerned that the whole incel Caesar vibe was passé.
觉得和我共度周末 只要在我的社交账号♥露个脸
They thought a weekend away with me, glimpsed on my socials,
可能就能让股东相信
might convince shareholders they're being led
领导他们的 可是个血气方刚的精英领袖
by the right type of red-blooded alpha.
等等 所以你不是 绝对不是 纯粹是做戏罢了
Wait, so you're not actually to- Absolutely not. Purely optics.
老实说 我觉得他不喜欢女人
To be honest, I don't think he likes women.
感觉挺猥琐的
It's kind of creepy.
你想自♥拍♥吗 不收费
Do you want a selfie? No charge.
来吧 帮你提高社交媒体关注度
Come on. Boost your socials.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不错嘛
Cute.
我真的很佩服你的工作
You know, I really admire what you do.
我本以为自己会当记者呢 要不是我这么
I think I could've been a journalist, if I hadn't been so...
你懂的
...you know.
问题就处在这笔账上
The thing is the sum is the problem.
工作时还可以饮酒呢
So you're allowed to drink on the job, are you?
不错嘛
Well, good for you.
九十年代的时候 我曾经为梅菲尔一家很棒的画廊工作
You know, back in the 90s, I worked for this fabulous gallery in Mayfair.
那时候的午餐时间 根本是马天尼决斗场
Lunch was an absolute duel to the death by martini.
你经常在浴缸里睡吗
Do you often sleep in the bathtub?
只有在我们打架的时候
Only when we've had a brawl. Huh.
为什么打架
What are the brawls about?
说实话 睡一觉后 我们根本都记不清了
Honestly, neither of us can ever remember in the morning.
况且很少会留下淤青 所以 就算有
And there's rarely any bruises, so... And if there are...
也是在我身上
they're mine.
我来帮你整理一下衣领吧
Oh, can I fix your collar, babe?
劝你别深究太多
I really wouldn't pry too much.
听说得罪他们没好下场 尤其是那位女士
You don't want to get on the bad side of them. Especially her.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你是怎么认识理查德和安的
How do you know Richard and Anne?
我也很有钱
I'm also rich.
对 我
Yeah, I, um...
我创立了一家科技公♥司♥
I built this tech company.
理查德当时很看好项目 就投了资
Richard was, uh, correctly impressed and invested.
主要做人工智能和面部识别
AI and facial recognition.
想必你们大多数人 都知晓这场旅行的缘由
I'm sure most of you know the story behind all this, that, uh...
我想给安一个继续抗争的动力
I wanted to give Anne a reason to keep fighting.
打造一场美妙的旅程 让她与我感同身受
To make something so beautiful and... that she would feel the same way I do.
如果未曾亲眼见证这般
That it... That it would've been a sin to...
这般景象 就离开人世
to leave this world without...
那简直是种罪过
without setting foot on a...
我真为你骄傲 亲爱的
I'm so proud of you, my darling.
我只是
And I'm just...
我只是很感激
I'm just so thankful that...
抱歉
Sorry.
感谢大家的参与
Thank you all for being here.
我真的不知道该说什么 我只是
I don't... really know what to say. I just...
我只是
I just...
亲爱的 太伤心了
Oh, my darling. So sad.
没关系
That's okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
抱歉
Sorry.
请享用晚餐吧 干杯
Please enjoy your dinner. Cheers.
敬你 亲爱的 干杯
To you, my darling. Cheers.
飞向星辰吧 我的爱人
♪ To the stars, my love ♪
奔向瀚海
♪ To the sea ♪
直到车轮啊 我的爱人
♪ Till the wheels, my love ♪
将我碾成尘埃
♪ Till they roll over me ♪
太棒了 谢谢
Love it. Thank you.
亲爱的安
Darling Anne,
你美丽的灵魂会永远燃烧 我的爱人
you know, your beautiful soul is gonna burn brightly forever, my love.
还记得多年前 我们在阿马尔菲的二重唱吗
Do you remember that duet we did in Amalfi all those years ago?
是的 对吧
Yes. Right?
我觉得我太累了
I... I feel really tired.
没关系
Of course.
我得去休息了 不会吧
I think I... I have to go to bed. Oh no.
我来帮你 没关系
I'll help you. It's okay.
睡个好觉 亲爱的
Sleep well, my love.
我会唱小夜曲助你入眠 亲爱的
I will serenade you to sleep, my dear.
就是这首歌♥ 我想起来了
That's the one. I remember now.
是啊 很动人 谢谢你 丹尼
Yeah, beautiful. Thank you, Danny.
你可喜欢那些四字的声响
♪ How'd you like the sound Of those four-letter words ♪
它们显得你多么聪明
♪ They make you look so clever ♪
在我坠落地球之时
♪ As I fall to the Earth ♪
我要漫步至晨曦降临 却从未沉溺长夜
♪ I wanna walk through the mud And I've not seen the night ♪
只想紧紧拥抱你啊 亲爱的 让你感到世间皆安
♪ I wanna hold onto you, darling And make you feel all right ♪
若能为
♪ If I could just draw... ♪
这附近有一群鲸鱼
A pod of whales not far from here.
医生 你真的不想加入我们吗
Doctor, sure you don't want to join?
我要陪我的病人
I'm gonna stay with my patient.
啊
Aw.
再见
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye!
布莱洛克女士 没事吧 你迷路了
Miss Blacklock. Is everything okay? Did you get lost?
我其实正想找几位船员聊聊的
Um, actually, I was, um... I was hoping to talk to some of the crew.
好啊
Okay.
听着
Um... Look.
你们中有没有人
Have any of you guys seen
在船上看到过这个女人
this woman on board?
没有
No.
好吧 那能不能拍张照片 给其他船员看一下
Okay. Any chance you could take a photo and show it to the rest of the crew?
还有一个问题
Um, and one more question.
偷偷带人上船而不被船员发现 这种事可能性有多大
How easy would it be to smuggle someone on board without the crew seeing?
呃
Um...
我觉得船东 恐怕不会乐意让我们跟你讨论这种事
电影精选列表