抱歉 你真的没事吗
Um, Miss Blacklock, sorry. Are you sure you're going to be all right?
我能给你倒杯茶什么的吗
Can I get you some tea or...?
不用吗 好吧 那睡个好觉
No? Okay. Just... sleep well.
谁
Hello?
你按铃呼叫服务了吗
You buzzed? Uh...
对 我连不上网络
Yeah, I can't get any internet connection.
真的很抱歉 布莱洛克女士 但系统出问题了
Oh, I'm so sorry, Miss Blacklock. But the system's on the fritz.
技术人员正在排查故障
The techs are looking into it.
需要我给你拿些读物吗 不用了 谢谢
I can get you some reading materials. No. It's fine, thank you.
好
Okay.
布尔默先生 拜托 叫我理查德就好
Mr. Bullmer? Oh, please. Call me Richard.
我昨晚在10号♥舱房♥看到的那个女人
Um, the woman I saw last night in cabin 10.
嗯
Mm.
没什么好丢脸的 萝拉 你以为自己真的看到了人
Nothing to be embarrassed about. You were convinced what you saw was real.
确实看到了
It was real. Oh.
我想见见船员 如果其中一位是那个女人
Um, I would like to see the crew. If one of them is the woman--
要是哪个员工在客人抵达时
Think one of my staff were having a cheeky shower in cabin 10
躲在10号♥舱房♥偷偷冲澡
when guests were arriving?
客人们都清点过了 所以还能是谁
The guests are accounted for. Who else could it have been?
你说得对 我们去见见船员吧
You're right. Let's meet the crew.
除了我们的首席技术官和船长
So, excepting our CTO and captain,
航行时他们自然都在各自岗位上 这就是我们全部的船员了
who are naturally at their stations while we're under sail, this is our crew.
很抱歉给你带来不便 有你认识的人吗
I'm sorry for the inconvenience- See anyone you recognize?
我理解你这种记者的本能
I understand the journalistic instinct.
首席技术官呢 他是个男性
The CTO? He's a man.
你在找一位女性 对吧
You're looking for a woman, right?
但愿他们昨晚没吵醒你 没有 我后来又睡着了
I hope they didn't wake you. No. I was able to get back to sleep.
现在方便继续昨天的对话吗
Um, is now a good time to, uh... continue our conversation from yesterday?
我
Oh, I'm...
说实话 我感觉有点虚弱 是因为
I'm feeling a bit too weak, to be honest. It's...
药物的副作用
all this medication.
我已经完全没有精力了
It really takes it out of me.
我今晚需要休息一下
I think I need to rest for tonight.
噢
Oh.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
希望你能好起来
I hope you feel better.
天啊 他们肯定都觉得我疯了
Oh my God. They all think I'm crazy.
不会的 拜托 只不过没人喜欢半夜被吵醒而已
No, come on. No one likes being woken up in the night.
他们会忘记的
They'll get over it.
我亲眼看到了 当时天色很暗
I know what I saw. It was dark.
不对 我在10号♥舱房♥看到她时 灯光并不暗 我看到她了
No, it wasn't. It wasn't dark when I saw her in cabin 10. I saw her.
她当时刚洗完澡出来 我们面对面地看着对方
She came out of the shower. We looked straight at each other.
我们还对话来着 她跟我说过话
We even spoke. She spoke.
现在呢 她就这么消失了
And now what? She's just disappeared.
你去别人的舱房♥里做什么
What were you doing in someone else's cabin?
我当时在躲你 嗯
I was avoiding you. Huh?
你在走廊里给格蕾丝看你的照片 所以我就
You were showing Grace your photographs in the hallway, and I just...
等一下
Wait.
你到了这里后 就一直在拍照 给我看看
You've been taking photos. Give me that. Yeah.
嘿 搞什么
Hey, excuse me.
从到达时就开始拍了 对
When we arrived? Yeah.
如果拍到了她上船的照片 就没人能否认她的存在
If there is a picture of her arriving, then nobody can deny she exists.
我必须拍下每个人 仅此而已
I have to take photos of everyone. It is what it is.
嗯哼
Huh.
这些可不是船上的 等一下 喂
Those are not from the boat- Wait. Wow.
你跟这帮人待在一起的时间还真不少
You really... You spend a lot of time with these people.
天啊 就是她
Oh my God. That's her.
就是她 她就是我看到的那个女人
That's her. That's the woman I saw.
就是她 萝拉
That is her. Lo...
萝拉 这只是几个月前 在派对上拍到的某个陌生人
Lo, this is a photograph of a stranger, taken at a party months ago.
萝拉 等一下 喂
Lo, wait. Hey!
嘿 听着 先别急 我们先商量一下处理方案
Whoa, hey. Slow down. Let's just discuss the approach.
我找到她了
I've found her.
10号♥舱房♥的女人
The woman in cabin 10.
就是她
That's her.
这是什么照片 应该是五月份拍的
What photo is this? Uh, it's from May, I think.
亚当在格劳乔俱乐部开的派对 对哦 那次玩得挺爽的
The thing Adam threw at the Groucho. Oh yeah. That was a fun one.
不好意思 这张照片里的人
I'm sorry. This is a picture of...
她和10号♥舱房♥的那个女人长得很像
a woman who looks like the woman you say you saw in cabin 10?
不对 她就是我见到的那个人
No, that is the woman I saw
这是她在你的客人举办的派对上
at a party thrown by one of your guests.
好吧
Right.
她是谁
Who is she?
亚当 你认识吗
Adam, do you know?
我不认识 什么
I don't know. What?
不认识 我从没见过她
No. Never seen her before.
你和她在同一张照片里
You're in a photograph with her.
好吧 嗯
Okay. Well...
我也不知道 很多女人都长这样啊
I don't know. Dozens of women look like that.
大多 所有女人都差不多 她只是其中之一
Most women... all women. She's just a woman.
亚当身边确实总有一群特定类型的人
Adam does seem to surround himself with a certain type.
是啊 谢啦 托马
Thank you, Tommo.
没人问你的意见呢
Nobody asked your opinion.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
呃
Uh...
萝拉
Lo.
萝拉
Laura.
我根本不认识这个人 好吗
I have no idea who this person is. All right?
萝拉 昨天的经历 肯定对你造成了很大创伤
Laura, I'm sure what you experienced yesterday was very traumatic for you.
但如果没记错的话
But am I right in thinking
两个月前 你目睹过一起谋杀案
that it was only a couple of months ago you witnessed a murder?
埃琳娜
Elena!
不好意思
Um... Sorry, um...
你是怎么知道的
How'd you know about that?
罗文把那次采访中 遇害女士的事告诉我了
Rowan told me what happened to that woman you interviewed.
你为什么要告诉他们 我很担心你 萝拉
Why would you tell them? I was worried about you, Lo.
记忆中的画面重现这种事并不罕见
It's not uncommon for images to resurface,
尤其是半梦半醒的间隙里
especially in those minutes between sleep and wake.
可怜的姑娘 你得顺其自然 姑娘
Poor thing. You just gotta go with it, girl.
我的视线边缘也总有小人在跳舞
I've always got little people dancing on the edge of my vision.
还挺美妙的
It's kind of beautiful.
老天 真不敢相信
God, I don't believe this.
不必尴尬 宝贝 没事的
Don't be embarrassed, babe. It's fine.
亚当 说实话
Adam. Tell the truth.
你是不是带了偷渡者上船
Did you bring a stowaway on board?
我本来想带的 但结果我没法
Yeah, I was going to but then...
萝拉 如果有帮助的话
Laura, if it's any help,
我可以让西格丽德 找一下照片里的这位女士
I can have Sigrid try and track down this woman in the photograph.
但你必须也得记住 这段旅程的意义
But I must ask you to be mindful of what this journey is.
对我和我的妻子
For me, for my wife,
还有我的宾客们意味着什么
and my guests.
听着 我认为你应该稍微放松一下
Look, I... I think it's important that you can feel relaxed here.
西格
Sig!
能给布莱洛克女士安排个水疗吗
Can we book Miss Blacklock in at the spa?
做些舒缓项目
Just something soothing.
或许这样 当然
I think that might be... Sure.
或许能有些帮助 对吧
...might be helpful. Yeah?
这是火山灰
This is a mixture of volcanic ash,
极地泥炭和天然油脂的混合物
subarctic peat, and natural oils.
沐浴时 热水会激活它们
When you shower, they'll be activated by the heat.
能舒缓肌肉
It soothes the muscles,
释放压力
relieves tension.
(住手)
没事吧 刚刚谁在这里
Is everything okay? Who was in this room?
什么时候 就刚才
When? What? Just now.
就在我洗澡的时候
Just w-w-when I was in the shower.
是你吗
Was it you?
我得把毛巾送去洗衣房♥ 出什么事了
I had to send towels to the laundry. Did something happen?
你写字了 嘿
Did you write something? Oh, hey.
脸上还有泥呢
Mm. Muddy.
你刚刚进我房♥间了
电影精选列表