萝拉·布莱洛克 是来还是走
Laura Blacklock. Coming or going?
问得好
Good question.
去查证一下再告诉我 好吗
Run it by fact-checking and let me know, would you?
非政♥府♥组织的那篇报道真不错 欢迎回来
Great piece on the NGOs. Welcome back.
嗨 萝拉 那篇文章太棒了 谢谢
Hi, Lo. Love the article. Thanks.
不错 干得好 刚刚读过 很精彩
Nice piece. Great work. Just read it. It's great.
谢啦
Thanks.
天啊
Oh man.
(参加庆祝活动)
萝拉 编辑会前能先聊一下吗
Lo, got a minute before editorial?
好 等一下
Yeah, just a sec.
(林斯塔德基金会 邀请萝拉·布莱洛克)
回程还顺利吗
How was your trip back?
我坐的那架八座涡桨飞机
Well, the second of my four-hour flights
本来要飞两段四小时的航程
on an eight-seater turboprop plane
其中一班只延误了一天而已 你说呢
was only one day delayed, so, you know,
我可是享受得不得了呢
I loved every minute of it.
你这尖刻的讽刺是因为严重倒时差呢
Do I detect the brittle sarcasm of the severely jet-lagged
还是另有更深层的不快
or is the malaise something deeper?
他们淹死了那个女人
They drowned that woman.
对 我知道
Yeah. I know.
他们杀了她
They killed her.
就因为她同意接受我的采访
Just because she agreed to speak to me.
人性之恶总能超乎想象
People are capable of appalling things.
但你知道吗 偶尔我也希望他们能收敛一点
You know what? Just sometimes I would like them not to do appalling things.
哪怕就让我惊喜一次呢
I would like to be surprised.
我们是在讨论 从饿肚子的孩子那里偷救济款的事
Are we talking about stealing NGO funds from starving children now
还是你那丰富多彩的情史
or your checkered romantic history?
可不是么 麻烦你严肃点 谢了
Oh. Yes, be serious. Thank you.
我很严肃啊
I thought I was.
哈
Ha!
老天啊
God.
说曹操曹操到
Oh, speak of the devil!
哪个曹操啊 滚吧
Which devil is that? Go away.
就上上回那个灾星
Two disasters ago. Ooh!
本·摩根 本·摩根
Ben Morgan? Ben Morgan!
他要干什么 谁知道呢
What does he want? No idea.
八成是想来收回 那些占满我公♥寓♥的
Probably wants to collect some of his rare Japanese vinyl
日本黑胶藏品吧
he's got cluttering up my apartment.
怎么了
What?
萝拉 你没必要今天就回来工作的
Lo, you didn't have to come straight back in today.
休息一段时间
Take some time off.
我实在不擅长休假这种事
I'm... I'm not very good at taking time off.
你可以去问问本
You should ask Ben.
既然如此 接下来要报道什么
In that case, what's next?
国际足联的腐♥败♥案 我们有线报了 你如果有兴趣的话
We have an in on that FIFA corruption story if you're still interested.
知道吗
Do you know what?
我刚收到的消息 说不定能
Something has just come in, which I think might, um...
让我重拾对人性的信心
restore my faith in humanity.
是安·林斯塔德 知道吧
It's Anne Lyngstad, you know?
挪威船运公♥司♥的继承人 她得了四期白血病
She's the Norwegian shipping heiress. She's got stage four leukemia.
她的丈夫正以她的名义筹建基金会
And her husband is, uh, setting up a foundation in her name.
听起来真感人呢
Sounds uplifting.
但妙就妙在这里
But here's the fun part.
他打算用那艘巨无霸豪华游艇 载着董事会成员
He wants to take the board members on his fuck-off big yacht
去挪威参加筹款晚宴
to, uh, a fundraising gala in Norway.
他想让我随行报道 扩大基金会的影响力
Wants me to come along, cover it, raise awareness.
我来捋一下
Let me get this straight.
这位可怜的女人病倒了
This poor woman gets sick,
圈子里那群亿万富翁 突然发现癌症太可怕了
and now some billionaires in her circle have decided
他们得做点什么才行
cancer's awful and they should do something about it.
但前提是 你得把他们的善举吹得天花乱坠
But only if you go and tell everyone how great they are.
没错 差不多吧 不过当然得加上我独特的新闻人笔触
Yes, pretty much. But obviously with my journalistic flair.
这算哪门子新闻
This is a story how?
拜托 这种人性泯灭的时代 正需要人性化的故事
Oh, come on. It's human interest for inhumane times.
嗯
Mm.
你刚刚也说了 我需要休息一下
You just told me I needed a break.
是让你短暂放松 可不是旷工
So long as it is a break. Not a leave of absence.
就算没有我 硬核调查报道也能撑过一周的
I am pretty sure hard-hitting journalism can survive without me for the week.
(北极光号♥)
谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
欢迎来到北极光号♥
Welcome aboard the Aurora Borealis.
好漂亮的船啊
What a beautiful boat.
你的鞋子 布莱洛克小姐
Uh, so, so... your shoes, Miss Blacklock.
我的 鞋子 是的
My--? Shoes, yep.
抱歉 怎么了
Sorry, what have I done?
所有鞋子都放在那边的篮子里
We keep all of the shoes in that basket over there.
我们可以为你提供拖鞋 袜子 或健身用的运动鞋
We can offer you some slippers or socks or shoes for the gym.
我们有你的尺码 需要的话 请随时告诉我们
We have your sizes. So just let us know, okay?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
第一次出错也在所难免 是啊
We all get it wrong first time. Yeah.
第一次参加这种活动
First time at the rodeo?
是啊 游艇上的规矩我还不太熟
I'm not quite up with the yacht etiquette yet.
我管这叫"游艇礼仪"
I call it yachtiquette, actually.
对了 我叫萝拉 你好
By the way, I'm Laura. Hello.
亚当·萨瑟兰 很高兴认识你
Adam Sutherland. Nice to meet you.
香槟 女士 谢谢
Champagne, madam? Thank you.
现在就喝酒也太早了
Way too early for me.
你好 嗨
Hello, there. Hi.
嗨 我叫卡拉 是这里的总管家
Hi, I'm Karla. I'm the chief steward.
你将入住右舷的8号♥舱房♥ 那里能看到绝美的日出
You will be in cabin 8 on the starboard side. Fantastic sunrises.
梅塔医生 你的房♥间是2号♥舱房♥ 离林斯塔德女士最近
Dr. Mehta, you're in cabin 2, closest to Miss Lyngstad.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
你是林斯塔德女士的医生 嗯
Are you Miss Lyngstad's doctor? Well...
我其实是理查德的一位老朋友
I'm an old friend of Richard's, really.
自从安病倒后 我不得不
Ever since Anne became ill, I've, uh, sadly become
经常出现在他们的生活里
a somewhat constant presence in their lives.
她已经很尽力地抗争了
She's fought as hard as anyone could.
这些都装满了违♥禁♥品♥ 每只船上都是
All full of contraband? Every one of them.
失陪
Excuse me.
托马斯 海蒂
Thomas. Heidi. Ah!
罗伯特 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Oh, Robert. You old bastard.
总算没白来一趟
Wasn't a complete wash.
看起来不错啊 你瘦了一点
Looking well. Lost a bit of weight?
是压力
It's the stress.
全世界那么多超级游艇 偏偏上了这一艘
Of all the superyachts on all the cruises in all the world.
本·摩根
Ben Morgan.
真不敢相信 天啊 我之前试着联♥系♥过你
Oh, I don't believe it. Jesus. I did try calling you.
在这里遇到你 我一点都不意外
Why am I not surprised to see you here?
对了 本杰明 这位是
Of course! Benjamin. Sh... Uh, this is, um...
萝拉 我们本来就认识
Lo and I already know each other.
原来是同行圈子 你们之前合作过
Oh! Journo circles. You guys worked together before?
不是这样啊
No.
你们之前合作过别的 对吧
No, you've done something else together before, haven't you?
需要我派个人盯着吗
Let me know if you need me to engage a deckhand
免得二位再上演点特别节目
to prevent a repeat performance.
没有这个必要 谢谢
Won't be necessary. Thank you.
很早就结束了
It ended a while ago. Okay.
好吧 但愿是和平结束的 算是吧
Okay, well, I hope it ended amicably. Something like that.
看来不是 看来不是 我
That's a no. That's a no. I've...
看来我踩到雷区了 太尴尬了 要不我 你们
I've touched a nerve. I do feel awkward. I might... If you guys--
我去那边了 好的 这样更好
I'm gonna... Yeah, okay, probably better.
她怎么穿着牛仔裤
Why is she in jeans?
不是有着装规定吗
I feel like there was a dress code, no?
这还是我头一次 听你用"和平"形容我们俩的过往
That's the first time I've heard you refer to our shared history as amicable.
说实话 这是我第一次真正回想我们之间的事
It's the first time I've thought about our shared history at all to be honest.
哎哟
Ouch.
一比零
One-nil?
二比零
Two-nil.
好吧 我认了
Okay, I'll take that. I'll take that.
泰勒先生 詹森先生
Mr. Tyler, Mr. Jensen.
海瑟利夫妇 布莱洛克女士
电影精选列表