Oh yeah. Yeah, sure. Thank you.
我是西格丽德 布尔默先生的安全主管
I'm Sigrid. I'm Mr. Bullmer's head of security.
你为他们家工作多久了
How long have you worked for the family?
我刚来第一年
This is my first year.
就是这里 谢谢
Right here. Thanks.
麻烦你在这里稍等一下 林斯塔德女士很快就会来
If you just... wait here, Miss Lyngstad will join you shortly.
这里是图书馆
The library.
是整艘游艇上 我唯一坚持亲自设计的部分
The one thing on the boat I insisted on designing myself.
林斯塔德小姐 谢谢你邀请我 请叫我安就好了
Miss Lyngstad, thank you for inviting me. Call me Anne, please.
你同意来参加 我很高兴
I'm so glad you agreed to come.
我有关注你的报道
I follow your work.
《卫报》那篇 关于库尔德勇敢女性的深度报道
Your Guardian exposé on those brave Kurdish women really
真的让我印象深刻
stuck with me.
是我特意邀请你来的
I'm the one who asked for you.
你所做的工作意义重大 为无声者发声
It's important work you do, giving a voice to the voiceless.
谢谢
Thank you.
要我去找医生吗
Shall I get the doctor?
我
I...
我已经停药了
I... I've stopped all my medication.
所有的药物 输液
My pills, the transfusions.
全部都停了
All of it.
有一天 我突然再也不想服药了
One day I just... couldn't anymore.
当病人太耗心神了
It becomes too consuming being a patient.
停药之后才会真正感觉到
Without all the drugs you can really feel it.
时间从指缝里溜走的滋味
Time escaping you.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
有件事我想听听你的意见
I... I was wondering if I could get your opinion on something.
当然可以
Of course.
我的晚宴致辞
My speech for the gala.
如果你能帮我过目一遍 那就太好了
I'd be grateful if you could go over it.
我的头脑已经不如以前了
My mind is not what it once was.
好
Yeah.
你要把钱全部都捐出去
You're giving all your money away?
真是太慷慨了
That's very generous. Um...
可以问问这样做的原因吗
What brought that on, may I ask?
可以说是清算吧
It's about settling up.
把索取的东西尽数归还
Putting back in what you've taken out.
这些年来 我们索取的太多了
And over the years we've taken so much.
基金会将交由比理查德和我
The foundation will be handed over to people far smarter
更加睿智 更加仁善的人来执掌
and far kinder than Richard or I ever were.
这真是无私的慈善之举啊
Well, it's... it's charity without the ego.
都快要当蚯蚓饲料的人了 哪还傲慢得起来
Hard to be egotistical when you're worm food.
明天继续聊吧 还是在这儿
I'd like to continue this tomorrow. Here perhaps?
我很乐意尽我所能帮忙
I'm happy to help in any way I can.
萝拉
And Laura?
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
嘿 闪亮女士
Hey, shining lady.
你值夜班呢
You working the late shift?
要是你有更有意思的计划 我随时能溜
I could bail if you have something more fun in mind.
我尽量不犯同样的错误
I try not to make the same mistake twice.
哎哟
Ouch.
不过你倒是个美丽的错误
You were a very good mistake though.
是吗
Yeah? Mm-hmm.
很美丽
Very good? Mm.
对我而言 天知道对多少人而言
For me and God knows how many others.
噢
Oh.
没关系
It's okay.
抱歉 最后那段日子我挺混♥蛋♥的 你确实挺混♥蛋♥的
I'm sorry I was a dick in the end. You were a dick in the end.
我知道
I know. Mm.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
(8号♥舱房♥呼叫)
待在原地别动
Just stay right there.
8号♥舱房♥的客人说有人落水了
It's cabin 8. She says there's someone in the water.
什么 奥斯卡紧急代码 有人落水
What? Code Oscar. Code Oscar. Someone's gone overboard.
右舷10号♥舱附近可能有人落水
Possible M.O.B., starboard side, cabin 10.
10号♥ 减速 切换手动操控
10? Reduce speed, switch to manual.
有人落水 全体船员紧急集♥合♥
Man overboard. Man overboard. All crew to muster.
求救 这里是北极光号♥ 请求紧急援助
Mayday, this is the Aurora Borealis, requesting urgent assistance.
我还没叫醒其他客人 等等 她在8号♥ 对吧
I haven't woken the passengers. She's in 8, right?
是的 好的
She is. All right.
就交给你吧 谢谢
I'll leave you to it. Thank you.
我听到水花飞溅的声音 跑去阳台 就看到有人掉进了水里
I heard a splash, went out to the balcony, and saw somebody in the water.
我们会找到的 别担心 你看到了谁
We're coming about. We'll find them. Who did you see?
我也不知道 是瞬间发生的事
Um, I... I don't know. It was only for a second.
但我猜是隔壁的女人 住那个舱房♥的女人
I assume it's the woman next door, from the cabin there.
10号♥舱房♥ 对
From cabin 10? Yeah.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们接到报告 说有一位客人落水
We've received a report of a guest falling overboard.
什么 谁
What? Who?
我不知道 应该是个女人 我也不知道
I... I don't know. I think it was a woman, but I don't know.
进来吧
Enter.
有人落水
Man overboard?
怎么了
What's happening?
拉尔斯呢
Where's Lars?
他在6号♥舱房♥
Uh, he's in cabin 6.
你知道他在哪里吗 6号♥舱房♥的客人不见了
Do you know where he is? Missing guest from cabin 6.
拉尔斯·詹森 各位 布莱洛克女士
Lars Jensen. All- Ooh, ooh, Miss Blacklock.
我完全能掌控局面 所以请你
I have got this under control. If you could--
有人不见了 必须找到他们
Somebody's missing. We have to find them.
有人不见了 亲爱的 你听到了
What, they're missing? Sweetheart, have you heard that...
她不在这里 我睡着了
She's not here. I was asleep.
我没听到她回床上 你觉得不会是
I didn't hear her come back to bed. You don't think...?
天啊
Oh my God.
我们找到詹森先生了
We've located Mr. Jensen.
詹森先生
Mr. Jensen?
怎么了
Yes?
谁报告有人员落水
So who called the M.O.B.?
萝拉·布莱洛克 那个记者
Laura Blacklock, the journalist.
她说是10号♥舱房♥的人是的 长官 怪就怪在这儿
And she said it was from cabin 10? Yes, sir. That's what's so unusual.
别担心 亲爱的 你接着睡吧 我会处理好的
Don't worry. Try to sleep. I'll take care of it.
有个女人 和我差不多高
There was a woman. She was... She was about my height.
一头金发 穿着连帽衫
She had blonde hair. She had a hoodie on.
她刚洗完澡出来 我 她
She's coming out of the shower. I was... She...
我是不小心进来的 在走廊里 我一边后退一边转身
I came in accidentally. I was in the corridor, backing in--
布莱洛克女士 这里根本没有客人住
There was never a guest staying in here, Miss Blacklock.
这间舱房♥一直都是空的
This... This cabin was always empty.
原本计划入住的客人两天前取消了
The guest who was supposed to be in it cancelled two days ago.
她 是的 没错
Sh... Yes. That's right.
玻璃上有血迹
There was blood on the glass.
那上面有血迹 上面
There was blood out here. There...
阳台上有人 这里有
There was... There was somebody on this balcony. There wa...
等一下 不对 阳台上有人 我可以证明
Wait. No, there was somebody on the balcony. I can prove it.
船在移♥动♥ 她在外面抽烟
The... The boat was moving, and she was smoking outside,
所以我捡起了烟
so I picked up the cigarette...
怎么会 没在里面 舱房♥一天会打扫两次
What? They're not here. The cabins are serviced twice a day, so...
听着 听我说
Uh... Look, listen, I am...
我没有在胡说八道
I'm not imagining this.
人员清点完毕
Headcount complete.
谢谢 打电♥话♥给海岸警卫队 取消求助信♥号♥♥
Uh, thank you. Call the coast guard. Cancel the mayday.
海岸警卫队 你联♥系♥海岸警卫队了
The coast guard. You called the coast guard?
当然 他们会继续搜查吗
Of course. They'll continue searching?
我们已经搜查过了 女士 所有人都找到了
We've conducted our search, ma'am. Everyone's accounted for.
但有人还在海上呢 那个人可能还活着
There... Someone is out there. They could still be alive.
大家也该回去睡觉了 时候不早了
I think it's time for everyone to go back to sleep. It's... rather late.
晚安 布莱洛克女士
Night, Miss Blacklock.
你们不能 很抱歉 布莱洛克小姐
Uh... You ca... You... I'm very sorry, Miss Blacklock.
不是的 听着 这只是
No. Listen. Listen. This is just...
提醒所有船员
Reminder to all crew
抵达挪威之前 10号♥舱房♥禁止进入
that cabin 10 is out of bounds until we reach port in Norway.
收到
Copy that.
电影精选列表