And the Heatherleys, and Miss Blacklock.
女士们 先生们 贴心的客舱服务员将带领你们入住
Ladies and gentlemen, our lovely stewards will now lead you to your rooms.
布尔默先生稍后会与各位共饮迎宾酒
Mr. Bullmer will join you for welcome drinks later.
萝拉 见过海瑟利夫人了吗
Laura, have you met Dame Heatherley?
她可是专为名流开画廊的收藏家
Runs a gallery for the rich and famous.
她原本在梅菲尔区
She used to be in Mayfair.
如今决定东迁来追寻
Now she's decided to migrate east in search of...
某种更时髦的潮流吧
...some sort of, um... zeitier-geist, I guess.
你为什么这么做 你真风趣呢 亚当
Why did you do that? So, so desperately funny, Adam.
看来这趟航行 萝拉要当我们的随行观察员呢
Laura is going to be spying on us dans ze voyage.
这样啊 所以你是布尔默找来的记者
Oh, right. So you're Bullmer's journo, eh?
对 我叫萝拉 很高兴认识你 海瑟利夫人
Yeah, Laura. Lo. Nice to meet you, Dame Heatherley.
别闹了 拜托 叫我海蒂就行了
Oh, stop it. Please, would you just call me Heidi?
我的同事去看过你的画展
Uh, my colleague actually went to see your exhibition.
她说非常精彩 是的
She said it was magnificent. Oh, it is.
那位艺术家用镜头记录了
The artist films herself
自己服用罗眠乐后逐渐失能的过程
succumbing to Rohypnol,
先是穿好衣服 然后脱去衣衫
then getting dressed and undressed.
随后八小时里
Then being put in various different postures
由助手在公共场合摆弄出各种姿态
out in public over eight hours by her assistants.
让人叹为观止
Jaw-dropping.
听起来 太可怕了
It sounds... Horrendous.
连我都觉得过分 这简直 托马斯 你这个大白♥痴♥
Even for me. I mean, that is... Tommo, you big lug.
来见见理查德雇的这位三流写手
Come and meet Richie's hackette.
是记者啊
A journo! Mm.
水平怎么样 其实我最近正考虑写本自传呢
Any good? You know, I've been thinking about writing my memoirs.
全世界可都屏息以待呢
Ooh, the world awaits with bated breath.
对不起 布莱洛克小姐
Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Blacklock.
你的其余行李应该早就送过来才对
The rest of your luggage should've been brought down.
没有 就这么多
Oh, no. That's it.
噢 要我帮你整理行李吗
Oh, uh, would you like me to unpack for you?
不用 真不用 我可不想让你见识这堆烂摊子
God, no, no. Um... I wouldn't subject you to the chaos.
好了 小伙子们 准备启航吧
All right, boys. Let's fire it up. Let's go.
朋友们
Friends...
他来了 罗马同胞们
That's him. Romans.
董事会成员们
Board members.
终于来了
Oh, there we go!
欢迎你们登上北极光号♥
I welcome you to the Aurora Borealis.
北极光号♥
Aurora Borealis!
当初定制这艘游艇时
When we commissioned her,
安和我憧憬的未来 与如今的结局截然不同
Anne and I imagined a different future than the one that has come about.
是啊 我就坦白直说了
Yes. There's no sugarcoating it.
嗯 这场抗争已经耗尽了她的一切
Yeah. That fight has taken its toll.
总之 我们
Anyway, we've...
重新规划了这艘简陋游艇的使命
We've rethought the purpose of this humble barge,
诸位
and, uh...
也正是为此项目的揭幕而来
...and you're here to inaugurate our project.
没错
We are.
我知道这种慈善形式很特别
Now, I know this is an unusual approach to charity,
让各位在豪华游艇上度过三天
three days on a luxury yacht,
但诸位捐赠的巨额款项
but the money all of you have donated, which is a considerable amount,
将切实帮助那些
will go to those in society
无力承担私人医生 或实验性治疗的人们
who cannot afford private doctors or experimental treatments.
为此敬大家一杯
So here's to you.
敬你 说得好 说得没错
To you. Hear, hear.
我知道诸位多是为安而来
Now, I know most of you are here to meet Anne,
但很遗憾 历经整日的奔波后 她正在休息
but I'm sorry to say after a long day of travelling, she's... she's resting.
所以我提议 是的
So I propose... Yes.
先用些简餐 早些歇息
...a light supper, an early night,
明日再与安共同庆祝
and a big day of celebration with Anne tomorrow.
是的 完美
Oh yes. Perfect.
各位意下如何 好极了
What do you think? Wonderful.
嗯
Mm.
不过首先
But first,
一个小小的惊喜
a nice surprise.
来见见丹尼吧 不是吧 居然
Come and meet Danny. No, it's not...
丹尼·泰勒 没想到他还活着
Danny Tyler. I didn't think he was still alive.
勉强撑着罢了 也没少折腾求死
Just about. Not for want of trying.
丹尼
Danny!
太棒了
That's amazing.
萝拉·布莱洛克 你好
Laura Blacklock. Hi.
我是理查德
I'm Richard.
很高兴你能加入我们 非常感谢
So pleased to have you with us. Thank you very much.
要是你运气好 托马斯 他可能连伟哥都带来了
If you're in luck, Tommy, he'll have brought his Viagra.
我从没用过这玩意儿
Oh, I never use it.
给你 谢了
There you go. Thank you.
布尔默 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Bullmer, you old scoundrel.
你好吗 兄弟
How are you, brother?
见到你感觉好多了 安怎么样了
All the better for seeing you. How's Anne doing?
她还好
She's all right.
欢迎上船 谢谢
Welcome aboard. Thank you.
哇
Wow.
你是哪位
Who are you?
这位是萝拉 获奖记者 她在为我们的基金会撰写专题报道
Uh, Laura's an award-winning journalist. She's doing a piece on the foundation.
真遗憾 我现在最不需要的就是有个旁观者
Shame. Last thing I need's a fly on the wall.
谢谢 顺便说一句 我妈妈是你的铁粉
Thank you. My mother's a big fan, by the way.
哎哟
Ouch.
我喜欢你
I like you.
现在关键问题是 理查德
Now, the big question is, Richard... Mm-hmm.
我们是在公海领域吗
...are we currently in international waters?
我可是带了一整袋"好东西"
'Cause I've got a bag full of drugs
想和在场的诸位分享呢
I'd like to share with these beautiful people.
我恐怕负担不起又一轮戒毒费用了
Not sure I can pay for another round of rehab--
开玩笑的 我从老早就戒得干干净净了
No, I'm joking, man. I've been clean and serene since 1917.
还是那么热辣
Still so hot.
所以你是卧底记者吗
Are you, like, uh, you know, deep undercover?
滚
Bugger off.
得了吧 你之前那么义正辞严 说我向资本低头
Come on, surely after all your pontificating about me selling out,
总不能又说萝拉·布莱洛克 来这儿只是为了钱吧
it cannot be that Laura Blacklock is just here for the money.
又来了
There he is.
这才是我印象中的你嘛
There's the Ben I remember.
我知道本为什么打电♥话♥了
I figured out why Ben was calling.
所以呢 你们见面怎么样
And? How did it go?
是惊喜还是惊吓
Good surprise or bad?
不予置评
No comment.
别告诉我你一点也不享受
Tell me you're not enjoying it a bit.
香槟确实还不错
The champagne is quite good.
拜托 你说过要去放松的 好好享受嘛
Come on. You said this was a break. Enjoy yourself.
只在一起九个月 甚至都没有九个月
...only together for nine months, less even.
真奇怪 她好像不适合你嘛
That's weird. She doesn't seem like your type.
得了吧 你看她多漂亮
Come on. That is flattering as hell.
你看看她
Look at her.
她很漂亮 但有点无聊
She's pretty but... a bit boring.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
嗯
Mm...
对不起
Sorry!
是吗 你最好给我介绍一下
Oh yeah? You'd better introduce me.
哇
Oh wow.
好漂亮的裙子啊
What a beautiful dress.
待会儿有露天歌♥剧表演吗
Is there an alfresco opera later?
抱歉 我还以为你们
Sorry. I thought you...
穿得有点夸张了 抱歉 不会
Bit overdressed. Sorry. No.
才不会呢 亲爱的 你可是把这闪亮舞台都镇住了
Not at all, love. You are rockin' that glitter ball.
你有点嫉妒了吗 你看起来很漂亮
Do I detect a little jealousy? You look lovely.
你很漂亮
You look great.
我还以为晚餐要穿得正式一点 没关系
I thought you dressed for dinner and... It's fine.
很闪亮呢
Shiny.
布莱洛克小姐
Miss Blacklock,
晚餐后麻烦你去见见林斯塔德夫人 感谢
if after dinner you could meet Mrs. Lyngstad, she'd very much appreciate it.
好的 没问题 谢谢
电影精选列表