I don't think the owners would be happy for us to be talking to you about that.
不喜欢赏鲸吗
Whale watching wasn't for you?
我有点怕冷
I'm not very good with the cold.
那是船员专用的楼梯吧
That's the... crew staircase, isn't it?
对
Yeah, um, I...
我只是想看看游艇的其他部分
...uh, just wanted to see the rest of the yacht.
我得回去照看安了 趁现在好好享受这份宁静吧
Must be getting back to Anne. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts.
不是吧
No, no, no.
你才不是什么摄影师呢
You're not a real photographer.
我完全无法集中注意力 都是因为你 我能怎么办
I'm distracted. This is the effect you're having on me.
我不过是个想好好干活儿的人
I'm just a guy trying to do his job.
或许稍后再拍吧
Maybe we can take some later.
我还有另一套衣服 我会把两台相机都带来
I have another outfit. I'll bring both my cameras.
你想再喝一杯吗 当然 我跟你一起去
Want another drink? Sure. I'll come with you.
你知道他们专门安排了服务生吧
They have people that do that for us.
想想上帝给予我们的恩惠
Think about all the things of God's bounty.
得先请他出去吃饭才行
Take him out for dinner first.
我记得你
I remember you...
天啊 怎么了
Oh my God! What?
怎么了 快帮帮她
What's the matter? Help her!
快救救她 她快不行了
Help her! She's bleeding.
快救她
Help her!
嘿 看着我
Hey. Look at me.
布莱洛克 萝拉 没事的
Miss Blacklock. Lo, it's okay.
我们只想了解一下到底发生了什么事
We're just... ...trying to understand what happened.
我已经跟你们说过了 有人推了我
I already told you what happened. Somebody pushed me in.
你一定看到了
You must have seen--
看到你之后 我就回到了船桥那边
I went back to the bridge just after I saw you.
但你当时是一个人 布莱洛克女士
But you were alone, Miss Blacklock.
船上有人想杀我
Somebody on board is trying to kill me.
萝拉 想灭口
Laura. To silence me.
你的煎熬 恐怕只有亲身经历才能体会
I can imagine what you've been through.
但当时甲板上确实只有你一个人
But I'm sure you were the only person on that deck.
我没有掉下去 我没有
I didn't fall in. I didn't.
听着 泳池盖又不是自己关上的
Listen, the cover didn't just close by itself.
亲爱的 你为什么会被盯上
My dear. Why would you be targeted?
你少了一颗纽扣
You've lost a button.
你去了我的房♥间吗
Were you in my room?
我才没有
No, I wasn't.
天啊 你去了我的房♥间 萝拉 冷静点
My God, you were in my room. Lo, slow down.
天啊
My God, uh...
我的东西呢 什么东西
Where's my stuff? What stuff?
我的东西呢 我的 我穿的衣服 我的外套
Where's my stuff? My... you know, my stuff. The clothes I was wearing, my coat.
你的衣服被拿去洗衣房♥了
Your clothes were taken to the laundry room.
你这是在干什么
Uh... What are you doing?
女士 没关系 别管她了
Ma'am? It's okay. Just leave her be.
好吧 女士 我们把你的东西放在这里了
Okay. Miss, we've put your belongings here.
我们试过把手♥机♥烘干 但是
We tried to dry the phone out but...
有个自封袋 在外套的口袋里
There was a... There was a ziplock bag. It was in the coat pocket.
我们只找到了这些
This is all we found.
可不是么
Of course it is.
你在这儿呢 别 你离我远点
There you are. No. You stay away from me.
萝拉 拜托 听着 过来 不行 别
Lo, come on. Look, come here. No, don't...
你到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
推我下去的人搜查了我的外套
Whoever did this to me went through my jacket.
那撮头发在我的外套里
The hair was in my jacket.
你觉得我和这件事有关吗
What? You think I had something to do with this?
只有你知道头发的事 只有你
Only you knew about the hair. Only you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吗 我跟其他人说你有证据
Okay? I... I told the others about it. That you... you had some evidence.
他们觉得你疯了 我还为你辩护来着 好吗
They think you're nuts, Lo. I was defending you, okay?
少插手
Stop helping.
丹尼 说真的 拜托 那晚宴怎么办
Danny, seriously, come on. What... What about the gala?
那个姑娘想淹死自己 对吧 她接下来还会做些什么
The girl tried to drown herself, yeah? What's she gonna do next?
我会要求她下船的
I'm asking her to disembark.
这艘船上差点就出人命了 对吧 出人命了
You could've had a body on this boat, yeah? A body!
我可不能再惹什么丑闻了 拜托
I cannot afford any more scandal. Please--
你知道的 拜托你重新考虑一下
You know that. Just reconsider.
整件事感觉就是有点不对劲
Something just don't feel right.
我得走了 对不起 好吗
I've gotta go. I'm sorry. Okay?
安是她的粉丝 她以前曾经是个不错的记者
Anne's a fan. Apparently, she used to be a good journalist.
这女人简直是个大♥麻♥烦 根本是个彻头彻尾的疯婆子
The woman's a damn nuisance. She's an absolute nut job.
还有其他摇滚明星能空出时间吗
Do we know any other rock stars with spare time on their hands?
干得好 疯婆子
Oh! Well done. Fruit loop.
说真的 干得好
No, really, well done.
什么 等等 你不觉得这很可疑吗
What? Wait. You don't think that's suspicious?
我刚被推到泳池里 他就走了
I get pushed in the pool and he just leaves?
他怕你接下来会做什么出格的事
He was scared of what you'd do next.
好吧 说真的 我们也很怕
Okay. Like the rest of us, frankly.
你真的认为丹尼会把人推下船
Did you seriously think Danny could've pushed someone?
不知道 或许吧
Maybe.
还有谁 你觉得我也会吗 我呢
And who else? Think I could've done it? Yeah, could I?
你们两个都无法证明 对方是何时回到舱房♥的
Neither of you can account for when the other one came back into the cabin.
你简直是疯得出奇 彻底没救了
Oh! This is genuine... No, you are genuinely next-level stark raving mad.
没错 水里没有尸体 萝拉
There was no body in the water, Lo.
根本没有什么尸体 你睡着了
There wasn't a body there. You were asleep.
你当时梦游呢 根本就是在做梦
You were walking around, dreaming,
你那昏昏沉沉 渴望关注的大脑 凭空编造了整件事
and your addled, attention-starved brain just made the whole thing up.
所以别再闹了
So drop it.
拜托 老天
Please, God.
你可有点扫兴啊 萝拉 真挺害人的
You are a bit of a downer, Lo. It's kind of toxic.
等等 天啊
Wait! Oh my God.
别走 等等
No, wait!
你是谁
Who are you?
我看到你淹死了 不对 你没有
I saw you drown. No, you didn't.
听着 既然你已经看到我 我还活着 你就别再追究了
Look, you've seen me now. I'm alive. Now just drop this.
我警告过你 字是你在镜子上写的
I warned you. You wrote the message in the mirror?
为什么把我推到泳池里 那不是我♥干♥的
Why did you push me in the pool? That wasn't me.
是谁把我外套里的头发拿走的 够了
Who took the hair out of my jacket? Stop!
他会杀了你 你得住手 你说谁
He'll kill you. You need to stop! Who are you talking about?
发生了什么 是谁落水了 够了 他会杀了你的
What is going on? Who went overboard? Stop! He will kill you.
我的天
Oh my G...
安
Anne?
为什么
Why?
救命
Help!
停药之后才会真正感觉到
Without all the drugs you can... you can really feel it.
药物的副作用
All this medication.
我已经完全没有精力了
It really takes it out of me.
就是这首歌♥ 我想起来了
That's the one. I remember now.
明天继续聊吧
I'd like to continue this tomorrow.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我知道你不是安
I know that you're not Anne.
你不知道安已经停药的事情
You didn't know that Anne had stopped taking her medication.
你不记得我们约好了隔天继续谈话
You forgot we had an appointment to talk the next day.
落水的人是安 对吧
It was Anne who went overboard, wasn't it?
从那之后 是你一直在假扮她
And you've been pretending to be her ever since.
计划本来不是这样的
It was never part of the plan.
那天晚上我在房♥间里听到的 是谁的声音
Whose voice was it that I heard in the room that night?
那是
It was...
天啊 我太蠢了 是布尔默 对吧 其实是
Oh my God. I've been so stupid. It was Bullmer, wasn't it? It was...
他知道
He knew that, uh, that...
安剥夺了他的继承权
that Anne was disinheriting him.
我没想到他会杀了她
I didn't think he was going to kill her.
我本来只需要假扮安一天就好
I was only meant to pretend to be Anne for one day.
去见一些律师 签个遗嘱
To meet with some lawyers. Sign a will.
他说就当演戏
He just said it would be like acting.
试试看吧 看看你怎么想 好
Have a play and tell me what you think. Yeah.
他们有个软件
There's this software.
某种面部识别的软件
Some kind of facial recognition.
他通过脸书找到了我
He approached me over Facebook.
(匹配)
电影精选列表