他邀请我参加一场伦敦的派对 而且支付了所有费用
He invited me to this party in London. Paid for everything.
从来没有人给过我这么多钱
I've never been offered so much money.
你得和我自在相处 才能让人信服
You need to be comfortable with me in order for this to work.
理查德
Richard?
怎么回事 这是怎么回事
What? What is this?
你是谁
Uh... Who are you?
她为什么 你疯了 安 冷静点
Why does she...? You're crazy. Anne, calm down.
你彻底疯了 别这样 冷静
Completely crazy. Calm down.
闭嘴 听着 你就
Shut up. Listen, just...
他妈的闭嘴 闭嘴
Fucking shut up. Shut up!
可怜的年金 你就打算留给我这些
A pathetic annuity? That's all you were gonna leave me?
怎么会
What?
你
You...
没事的
Everything's okay.
安
Anne.
早知道这样 我绝对不会同意
I would never have agreed to it.
不行
No, no, no, no, no, no!
绝不会同意这种事
Not that.
我本应该阻止他的
I should have stopped him.
只不过 我从没想过事情会变成这样
I just... I never imagined it would end like this.
你不了解我的背景
You don't know where I come from.
你不懂一无所有的绝境
What it's like to have nothing.
无法给予依赖你的人任何东西
Nothing to give the ones who depend on you.
我女儿就是我的全部
My daughter is everything to me.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
卡莉
Carrie.
好的 卡莉 听我说 你能听我说吗 卡莉
Okay, Carrie. Listen to me. Will you listen to me, Carrie?
他在利用你
He is using you.
等你签了那些合同之后 你觉得他会让你离开吗
You think he's going to let you walk away after you sign those contracts?
你目睹过他杀人
You have seen him kill someone.
他可不会留下任何活口的
He's not going to leave a loose end lying around.
他们已经试过把我灭口了
They've already tried to kill me.
我们必须合作才行
We have to work together.
我得回楼上去了
I need to go back upstairs.
安
Oh. Anne.
安
Anne.
你到底去哪了 亲爱的
Where have you been, my darling?
你差点错过了重头戏
You almost missed the whole show.
对不起
I'm sorry.
安和我想再次感谢你们
Anne and I would like to say thank you once again for...
在这个特殊的时刻与我们相聚
being here with us in this special time.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
能和你共度余生是我最大的荣幸
It's been the greatest privilege for me, spending my life with you.
既然北极光号♥没能寻得北极光
Well, if we can't take the Aurora to the Northern Lights,
那就让极光降临眼前吧
we'll bring them here to us.
这才对嘛 太棒了
That's more like it! That's amazing!
简直太棒了 快来
Impressed. I am impressed. Come, come, come.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你好啊
Oh. Hello there.
刚刚查看了一下病人
Just checking on the patient.
让她睡吧 她这几天情绪太激动了
I'd let her sleep. She's had an emotional couple of days.
好
Right.
嘿 萝拉
Hey, Lo?
呃
Uh...
如果需要 我随时在呢
I'm here if you need me.
她不可能就这么消失了
She can't bloody disappear.
我们在海上 她无处可去
We're at sea. There's nowhere to go.
我和船长会继续找的
The captain and I will keep looking.
找到她后 就把她除掉
When you find her, get rid of her.
好吗
Yeah?
好吗
Yeah?
我受够了
I'm done.
我做不到 之前不是这样商量的
I can't. This is not what we discussed.
一切都没能按照计划进行 问题就出在这里啊
Nothing has happened the way we discussed. That's the whole point.
安是一回事
Anne was one thing.
给临终者过量注射药剂还算情有可原
I mean, giving an overdose to a woman that's already dying,
但这根本是冷血谋杀
but this is cold-blooded murder.
需要我提醒你三年前的惨状吗
Do I need to remind you where we were three years ago?
当时你哭得撕心裂肺 苦苦哀求我的帮助
With you bawling your eyes out, begging for my help.
你该不会以为我蠢到相信 那是你唯一祸害过的女人吧
Don't think I'm stupid enough to believe that was the only woman you did that to?
理查德 拜托
Richard, please.
要不是我帮你掩盖真♥相♥ 还有多少受害者站出来指控你
How many others would've come out of the woodwork had I not buried it?
你岂止是被吊销行医资格
You wouldn't have just been struck off.
你下半辈子都他妈得在牢里烂掉
You would've spent your fucking life in prison.
听着 我很感激你所做的一切
Look, I appreciate everything that you have done.
没错 所以不能忘记 我们之间的约定 对吧
I know, but we're not forgetting our arrangement, are we?
对
No.
我会搞定她的
I'll take care of her.
谢了 罗伯特
Thanks, Robert.
你得去报♥警♥ 你得把你跟我说的一切告诉他们
You have to go to the police. You have to tell them everything that you told me.
不行 他们也会逮捕我的 我是共犯
I can't. They'll arrest me too. I'm an accomplice.
有人被杀了 他们会把我女儿从我身边带走
Someone got killed. They'll take my daughter away from me.
我只需签完他要求的文件 再出席晚宴 就能解脱了
I just need to sign what he wants me to sign and turn up at that gala.
你真的认为他会让你活着离开吗
You really think that he's going to let you go alive?
卡莉 他会除掉你的 你明白这一点
Carrie, he'll get rid of you. You know that.
他们知道我在这里吗
Do they know that I'm down here?
他们不知道你在哪里 但他们在找你
They don't know where you are, but they're looking.
游艇还要多久停靠
How long before we dock?
大概两小时 我会留着门
About two hours. I'll leave the door open.
给你一个机会 听着 卡莉
It gives you a chance. Look, Carrie.
在你签署遗嘱之前 你不会有事的
Nothing's going to happen until you've signed that will.
布尔默需要你活着
Bullmer needs you alive.
但等你完成他的要求之后 你就有危险了
But after you've done what he wants, you're in danger.
我会去找你的
I'm going to get to you.
我保证
I promise.
所有船员注意 三十分钟后
All crew, all crew, 30 minute warning.
准备抛锚靠岸
We are dropping anchor in 30 minutes.
嘿 拉尔斯 嗯
Hey, Lars, Lars. Oh yeah.
对了 你下载我的专辑了吗
Did you... By the way, did you download my album?
我说 "卡拉 问三遍也太多了吧"
I feel like saying, "Three times, Karla, is probably too many."
这是最后一个房♥间了 是的 先生
This is the last room. It is, sir.
摩根先生 梅塔医生说 我们得让她休息一下
Oh, Mr... Mr. Morgan, Dr. Mehta has asked that we allow her to rest.
显然她昨晚情绪有点不稳定 所以他给她服了些镇静剂
Apparently she was in a state last night. He's given her sedatives.
告诉她我来过 好吗 当然可以
Just let her know I stopped by, okay? Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
本 嘿
Ah, Ben. Hey.
非常感谢你这几天的辛劳工作
Thank you so much for your presence these past few days.
嗯
Yeah.
很期待你今晚的出片成果
Can't wait to see what you snap at the gala.
当然 我
Sure. I, uh...
我很担心萝拉
I'm worried about Lo.
对 我也是
Yeah, yeah, me too.
不过交给这位医生照顾再放心不过了
Well, she couldn't be in better hands though.
相信我 他可是花钱都请不来的顶尖高手
Money couldn't buy a better doctor, trust me.
他已经答应会一直陪着她 直到她好转过来与我们会合
He's agreed to stay with her until she's well enough to join us later.
停得有点远了吧
Uh... Stopped a little short, no?
毕竟水太浅 没法再靠近了
Well, shallow water means we can't stop any closer.
这就是大船唯一的缺点
The only downside to having such a large boat.
全体乘客请注意
All passengers, all passengers.
接驳船将于五分钟后离开
Transport is leaving in five minutes.
请立即前往泳池甲板登船
Please make your way to the swim deck.
过去几天里 能为你们服务是我们莫大的荣幸
It has been our absolute pleasure hosting you all these past few days.
期待不久后再次相逢 谢谢你 卡拉
I look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you.
再见 抱歉
Goodbye. I'm sorry.
本 再见
Ben? Goodbye, sir.
我只是担心萝拉 感觉不该留下她一个人 我稍后会赶过去
It's just Lo. Doesn't feel right leaving her here. I'll follow later.
我们可以出发了吗 拜托
Can we, um... Can we maybe go, please?
我快冻死了 闭嘴 亚当
I am freezing. Shut up, Adam.
是啊 说真的 拜托
Seriously, come on.
电影精选列表