- 一緒に来い - どういうこと?
你是无法想象的
お前には想像もつかないことさ
是你
You.
是我
Me.
很抱歉打扰 但我需要你女儿活着
Sorry to interrupt, but I need your daughter alive.
你到底是什么东西
What are you?
化学家 虚无主义者
A chemist, a nihilist...
资本家 基因突变者
a capitalist, a mutation.
蝰蛇
A viper.
保安在哪里
Where is the security?
山口组
Yakuza.
信玄
Shingen?
罗根
Logan.
来救她
这里 这个地方
This. This here.
这是哪里
Where is this?
矢志田大人出生的地方
Master Yashida's birthplace.
公♥司♥在山腰建立了一个机构
The company built a facility into the mountainside.
有多远
How far?
离这里500公里
500 kilometers from here.
我要把它从体内取出来
I gotta get that thing out of me.
怎么做
How?
不 停下 罗根
No, stop, Logan.
我预见了你的死亡 我从没错过
I saw you die. I'm never wrong.
我从来都没错过
I'm never wrong.
你不是每次都是对的
You're not always right.
你就没预见到那个老头的死
You didn't know the old man was gonna bite it.
我看到你死在像这样的屋子里 心脏握在手里...
I saw you die in a room like this with your heart in your hand.
我不能让她在那群疯子和杀人狂手里 雪生
I can't leave her with those freaks and killers, Yukio.
我是她获救的唯一机会
I'm the only chance she's got,
但我得先把那东西弄出来
but not with that thing inside me.
你会死的 罗根
You're going to die, Logan.
或许那也没什么
Maybe that's okay.
不 听我说 罗根
No, listen to me, Logan!
不要 快住手 罗根
No, stop. Logan!
接下去你还是不要看的好
You're not gonna want to watch this part.
不要 住手 快住手 求你了
No! Listen to me! Please, no!
不要 快住手
No, stop. Listen to me.
罗根
Logan!
滚开
Move!
你离他远点
Stay away from him.
他害死了你的主人
He killed your master.
染指你的姐姐
Put hands on your sister.
现在你竟然想要他吗
And now you want him?
不好 我看不见那东西了
Oh, no. I can't see.
你永远都不过是个要饭的
You'll always be a beggar.
你疯了
You're crazy.
不
No!
雪生
Yukio.
罗根
Logan!
罗根 罗根
Logan! Logan!
罗根
Logan!
不准伤害我的朋友
Don't hit my friends.
真理子在哪里
Where's Mariko?
她不在了 蝰蛇那个贱♥人♥把她带走了
She's gone. That Viper bitch took her.
都怪我父亲对基因突变的痴迷
It was my father's obsession with mutation,
那不过是上帝的失误
with God's mistakes
比如你和她
like you and her,
那毁了我们整个家族
that ruined this house.
你试图对自己的亲生女儿下毒手
You tried to kill your daughter.
带着这份愧疚活着吧
Live with that.
你究竟是什么怪物
What kind of monster are you?
我是金刚狼
The Wolverine.
小心 慢慢起来
Hey, come here, come here. That's it.
我错了
I was wrong.
我就说吧
I told you.
让我看看你的伤
Let me have a look at you.
我没事的
It's nothing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是个陷阱 罗根
It's a trap, Logan.
这到底是什么地方
なんなのよここは
你究竟对我隐瞒了什么
何を隠してるの?
你马上就能知道了 真理子
すぐわかるさ 真理子
欢迎啊 真理子
Welcome, Mariko.
别怕 真理子 她也是为矢志田家效力的
It's all right, Mariko. She also serves the House of Yashida.
她只为自己效力吧
She serves herself.
她对罗根下手了
She infected Logan.
还有我爷爷
And what about Grandfather?
你对他使用了什么致命手段
What did you infect him with?
我只是实现他的遗愿
I granted his dying wish.
让他安息
I helped him rest.
现在 轮到你了
Now, it's your turn.
过来帮忙
手を貸せ
给我听好 变种人 不准伤害她
Listen to me, mutant. She will not be harmed.
她不会有事的
She will be fine.
前提是你把你的事做好
So long as you do your job.
罗根很快就会到 我们要做好准备
Logan will be here soon, we should prepare.
引他过来是一回事
It was easy to lure him here.
要抓住他可没那么简单
It's another thing to capture him.
我们准备好了 他没见识过黑衣族的厉害
We're ready. He's never faced the Black Clan.
是没错 但...
Yes, well...
给你的箭头蘸上这个
Dip your arrows in this.
这不会杀死他
It won't kill him,
但能让他动作变慢
but it will slow him down.
不需要你的毒液
Keep your potions.
他现在很弱 根本不是我们的对手
He's no challenge for us now. He's weak.
好吧
Okay.
不过如果你失败了
But when you fail,
还可以继续用
you have this.
休息得怎么样
Did you have a nice rest?
我不知道你究竟用了什么卑鄙手段
I don't know what you said or did
欺骗了原田和爷爷 但是...
to deceive Harada or my grandfather...
别激动
Now, now, calm down.
是你爷爷先找上我的
Your grandfather sought me out.
现在我是这个家族的继承人
I am the head of this family now.
你知道为什么选你吗
And why do you suppose that is?
为什么那个老头子会选择你作为继承人
Why do you think the old man chose you?
是因为觉得你够强大吗
Because you are strong?
还是因为你够软弱
Or because you are weak?
我知道你是来大战一场的
I see you've come to fight.
但这毫无意义
It's pointless.
你很虚弱 而且寡不敌众
You're weak. You're outnumbered.
黑衣族世代保护矢志田家族已经有七百年
The Black Clan has protected the House of Yashida for 700 years.
你就带了这么点人吗
Is that all the men you brought?
我要去救她
I'm gonna get her.
我们非常感谢你之前对真理子的保护
We are grateful for your protection of Mariko.
但是为了她的家族 你还需要做一个牺牲
But there is one more sacrifice you must make for her family.
滚蛋去吧 小帅哥
Go fuck yourself, pretty boy.
动手
やれ
都给我上
マーキネス 行くぞ
上
行け
雪生 快跑
Yukio, run!
罗根
Logan.
罗根
Logan.
凯拉
Kayla.
我爱你 凯拉
I love you. Kayla!
罗根
Logan.
真理子
Mariko!
琴
Jean.
救救我
Save me.
退下 没必要
Stand back. There is no need.