快看 出现了
見ろ! 出た!
有敌人来袭
敵襲来だ! 敵だ!
快看
見ろ!
快点
急げ!
快逃
逃げろ!
跟广岛的情况一样
広島と同じだ!
快
早くしろ!
快逃 快点
逃げろ! 早くしろ!
快逃 快点
逃げろ! 早くしろ!
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
救命 救救我
Help! Help me!
这边
Over here!
别打了
やめろ!
快逃
逃げろ!
跑
Go!
快跑
Go!
那是B-29轰炸机 小子
That was a B-29, bub.
是逃不掉的
There's no outrunning what's coming.
矢志田
Yashida!
矢志田先生 你在干什么 快过来
矢志田貴様何をしてる? 早くしろ!
矢志田 快过来啊
矢志田 早くしろ!
你还是下来比较好
You're better off down here.
-矢志田 -是
- 矢志田! - はい!
这就过去...
ただいま...
我要是你就赶紧跳
I'd hurry if I were you.
快跑 马上
Run. Now!
趴下
Stay down!
不 等等 等一下
No, wait! No, no. Wait.
不要这样 不能出去 不安全
Come on, no. It's not safe.
醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up. Wake up.
梦到什么了
Where were you?
长崎
Nagasaki.
那么久之前的事
That far back?
你在这里
You're here.
当然了
Of course.
能留下来吗
Can you stay?
你知道我不可以
You know I can't.
琴 真的很对不起
Jean, I'm so sorry.
我懂的
I know.
我再也不会伤害你或其他任何人了
I'll never hurt you or anyone ever again.
我发过誓的
I made a vow.
是神圣誓言吗
A solemn vow?
你在取笑我
You're making fun of me.
太迟了
It's too late.
不 不 琴
No! No, Jean!
不不不 不要啊
No, no, no! Please!
你是躲不掉的
You can't hide.
-不不不 不要啊 -你躲不掉的
- No, no, no! Please! - You can't hide!
不 琴
No, Jean!
不要
No!
大部分都配有瞄准镜
Most decorates with scope, you know.
猎物不可能逃掉
They never get away.
都记为赊账
Whack all of that on store credit.
谢啦 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
-买♥♥到箭了吗 -是的
- Got the arrows? - Yeah.
没忘了买♥♥箭吧
Remember the arrows?
没忘没忘 艾迪 已经买♥♥了
Yeah, yeah, Eddie, we got them!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
天呐 你差点废了他的脚
Man, you almost blew his foot off!
你不是猎人吧
You're not a hunter, are you?
现在不是了
Not anymore.
怎么回事
What the hell?
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
那个大家伙估计有12英尺高
It must have been damn near 12 feet tall.
我们一开始只听到踩断树枝的声音
We didn't hear nothing except twigs.
然后它就扑过来了
Then it just came upon us.
它抓住了莱利 把他开膛破肚
It got Riley, just gutted him.
然后又抓住艾迪
It got Eddie.
撕烂了帐篷
Ripped through the tent,
把雪地车像玩具一样撞翻了
knocked over the snowcat like it was a toy.
你就是那个被灰熊攻击的人吗
You the one was attacked by the grizzly?
我是幸存的那个
I'm the one that survived.
我想请这位先生喝杯酒
I'd like to buy this man a drink.
你叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, mister?
我叫罗根
It's Logan.
这箭头上涂了毒 据我所知这是非法的
And that's a poison broadhead, which, last I heard, was illegal.
来啊 问问我是从哪儿找到的
Go ahead, ask me where I found it.
快问啊
Ask me.
你从哪儿找到的
Where did you find it?
这个问题问得好
Well, funny you should ask.
我是从一头灰熊身上拔下来的
I pulled it out of the back of a grizzly.
射出这支箭的人
Whoever shot it,
没种继续追捕那头熊
didn't have the wind or the balls to track the animal properly...
让它痛痛快快地解脱
and put it out of its misery.
他下的毒药不足以立刻致死
Instead of dropping a lethal dose of the poison...
而是让熊痛苦发狂 最终杀死了五个人
it bled into the bear, made him crazy, killed five people.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我的箭可没有浸毒
Because I don't dip my arrows in anything.
那你就没什么好担心的了
In that case, you got nothing to worry about.
见鬼
Damn.
真疼
That hurt.
抱歉了 琴
Sorry, Jean.
我要是你 就不会费力出手
I wouldn't bother with them.
即使你不出手 他们也不久于世了
Most of them will die soon anyway, without your help.
其中三个 一周后就会死在同一辆卡车里
Three of them, a week from now, in the same truck.
这把剑已经有几百年的历史了
This sword is hundreds of years old
第一位使用它的武士给它起名叫丹曾
and was named Danzan by the first samurai who used it.
丹曾在日语里是"分割"的意思
Danzan means "Separator" In Japanese.
它是分割头颅与四肢的理想武器
The ideal weapon for separating head and limb from body.
就像这样
Like so.
我的车停在后巷
I'm parked in back.
上车
Get in.
见谅 这车是租来的
Sorry, it's a rental.
你是谁
Who are you?
我吗 我叫雪生
Me? I'm Yukio.
然后呢
And?
我试图找你有一年多了
I've been trying to find you for over a year.
为什么
Why?
把那个给你
To give you that.
我的雇主希望你能收下
My employer wanted you to have it.
你的雇主是谁
Who's your employer?
矢志田大人
Master Yashida.
他说那是你的东西 他要把欠下的债都还清
He said it belongs to you, and that he's paying all debts.
矢志田大人快要死了
Master Yashida is dying.
他想对你说声谢谢 感谢你多年前救了他
He wants to say thank you for saving his life all those years ago.
他知道你是个...
He knows that you are a...
大忙人
busy man.
但他真的很想亲自和你告别
But he very much wants to say his goodbye in person.
好吧 他在哪儿
All right, where is he?
东京
Tokyo.
等等 我才不去日本
Wait...I'm not going to Japan.
连临终之人的请求都拒绝 太不近人情了吧
It would be dishonorable for you to refuse his request.
那还真是对不起矢志田先生了 我不会去东京的
Well, apologize to Mr. Yashida, I'm not going to Tokyo.
明白吗 我还有事要办
All right? I've got things to do.
不用道歉
Do not apologize.
能见到金刚狼已是我莫大的荣幸了
It's been an honor just to meet the Wolverine.
我已经不是金刚狼了 明白吗
That's not who I am anymore, you understand?
有意思
Interesting.
如果你不是为了伸张正义 为何去那家酒吧
Why did you go into that bar, if not to seek justice?
-我不知道 -你不知道吗
- I don't know. - You don't know?