-没错 -我觉得你知道
- No! - I think you know.
-停车 -你是一名战士
- Pull over. - You are a soldier.
不 我不是 停车
No, I'm not. Pull over.
你就是一名战士
You are a soldier.
立刻停车
Pull over, now!
立刻
Now.
你骨子里是名战士
You are a soldier,
你跟所有战士都有着同样的追求
and you seek what all soldiers do.
追求什么
And what's that?
体面的死亡
An honorable death.
痛苦的终结
An end to your pain.
谁说我处于痛苦之中的
Who says I'm in pain?
夜夜做噩梦的人怎么会不痛苦
A man who has nightmares every night of his life is in pain.
一天时间
One day.
和矢志田先生告别后 我就立马回来
I say goodbye to Mr. Yashida and I come right back.
没问题
Okay.
15个小时的航程 取决于风向和风速
Fifteen hours. Depending on the wind.
15个小时
Fifteen hours?
你不喜欢飞行吗
You don't like to fly?
我爱死了
I love it.
狼獾
Kuzuri?
狼獾
Kuzuri.
狼獾
Kuzuri.
「狼獾」是什么意思
Kuzuri. What does that mean?
怪物
Monster.
不疼吗
No pain?
-你感觉不到... -当然疼
- You have no... - Oh, yeah. Pain.
非常痛苦
Plenty of pain.
你活多久了
How old are you?
很久很久了
It's been a long time.
经历了很多战争
Many wars.
明白吗
Understand?
太多该死的战争了
Too many fuckin' wars.
就快到了
We are almost there.
你能预见未来
So, you can see the future?
我会看地图
I can read a map.
你说你知道酒吧里那些混♥蛋♥的未来
You said you knew the future of those assholes in the bar.
我知道他们会死
I know they are going to die.
我们都会死
We are all going to die.
你说他们一周后会死在同一辆卡车里
You said they would die in the same truck, in a week.
如果应验了的话 那真是了不起的超能力
If you're right, that's quite a talent.
不是所有人的超能力都是爪子
We don't all have claws.
那我会死在这架飞机上吗
So, do I die on this plane?
不会
No.
至少不是这架
Not on this plane.
别被这些灯光蒙蔽
Don't let the lights fool you.
日本还处于黑暗中
These are dark days in Japan.
有人认为一旦矢志田大人病倒
Some believe when Master Yashida got sick,
日本便会蒙上阴影
a shadow fell upon us.
你也觉得他是神吗
Do you think he's a god?
不 他只是个人 不过是个伟人
No. A man. But a great one.
战后 他帮助日本重建
After the war, he helped rebuild the nation.
他的家族企业也成为日本最大的企业
And the family business became Japan's largest.
他们把这些做成卡片让你们背诵了吧
Did they give you a little card to memorize?
我的命是矢志田大人救的
I owe Master Yashida my life.
别犯浑
Don't be a dick.
这么多枪
A lot of guns.
因为最近遇到了几次袭击
There have been attacks.
绑♥架♥未遂 刺杀未遂
Attempted kidnappings. Attempted assassinations.
谁指使的
By Who?
日本的黑帮 山口组
The Japanese mob, the Yakuza.
政♥府♥越来越弱 他们却发展壮大
They've grown strong as the government has grown weak.
有武器反应
武器の反応あり
他没问题
大丈夫だから
把你的武器拿出来
武器を見せてください
我不是说了他没问题吗
大丈夫だって言ってるでしょ?
我做过髋关节置换手术
Hip replacement.
请换上
どうぞ お履きください
太小了
Uh, too small.
太小了
Too small.
这边请
This way.
那是谁
Who's that?
信玄 矢志田大人的儿子
Shingen, Master Yashida's son.
他挺厉害
He's good.
他也就还行吧
He's all right.
好久不见
お久しぶりです
为什么不让穿靴子
So, what happened to the badass in boots?
矢志田大人是个传统的人
Master Yashida is traditional.
既怀念过去 又紧盯未来
One eye on the past and the other on the future.
爷爷 您还活着 我不要
生きたから そんなお爺様
这必须由你来做
お前でなければできない
那是真理子 他的孙女
That's Mariko, his granddaughter.
真理子
Mariko.
怎么了 发生什么事了
どうした? 何があったの?
没事
大丈夫 なんでもない
你最近都没有回我邮件
メールだって最近全然返事がないし
现在不能告诉你
今は説明できない
为什么 你跟我说清楚啊
どうして ちゃんと言ってよ
那个脏兮兮的人是谁
あの汚い人は誰?
是你爷爷让我找的人
あの方は矢志田様が捜してと言ってた人
你不能让他这样子见爷爷
あんな汚い格好でお爺様に会わせないで
静和沙纪会为你消毒
Shizu and Saki are going to disinfect you.
帮你修剪毛发
Give you a shave.
她们敢动我试试看
Like hell they are.
到浴缸里去
Get in the tub.
到浴缸里去
Get in the tub.
不是吧
Really?
-坐好 -坐好
- 座りなさい - 座りなさい
-坐好 -好的
- 座りなさい - All right.
-坐好 -你不要动了
- 座りなさい - もう動かないで ちょっと
怎么了 舒服吧
なに 気持ちいいでしょ
你别动
このままにしてなさい
好了 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了 这个我自己来
All right, all right, all right. I can do that bit.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你看上去很帅
You look nice.
我觉得被侵犯了
I feel violated.
为矢志田大人再准备两瓶抑制剂
Prepare two more suppressors for Master Yashida.
然后测一下他的血压
And check his blood pressure.
矢志田大人
Yashida-sama.
我完成您交代的任务了
ご用命通りに
狼獾
Kuzuri.
你还是老样子啊
You look the same.
不过这也没什么奇怪的
But, then, that is no surprise.
格林医生
Dr. Green.
请你先退下吧
Leave us, please.
最多5分钟
Five minutes, no more.
她是我的肿瘤治疗专家
My oncologist.
不错啊
Well done.
不用了 雪生 这种预防措施对我已经没用了
Oh, forget that, Yukio. I'm past such precautions.
多年来 我一直想感谢你的救命之恩
For many years I have wanted to thank you for saving my life.
你当年对我也大发善心
You were kind to me.
你对很多人都很友善
And you were kind to many people.
我在那个深井里甚至都看出来了
I saw that even from that well.
画上画的是我出生的村庄
The painting is from the village of my birth.
描绘出了黑衣族的勇猛和高超技艺
It depicts the bravery and skill of the Black Clan.
忍♥者武士
Ninja warriors.
他们已经守护我们家族七个世纪了
They served my family for seven centuries.
我找你来并非只是想感谢你 罗根
I didn't send for you only to thank you, Logan.